December 18, 2014 | 1211 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by McMeowTin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift but from the other reviews i think the price is to high. I dont get any results if i leave it on for 15 mins (like it says too) i leave in on for an hour and at night i rub a small amount wear i have clogged pores and black heads on over pimples!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

I like it but I don't love it. This is an okay kaolin mask with a STRONG tingling feeling. Seems to take a very long time to dry and it tingles the whole time. Those with very sensitive skins might want to avoid this one.
I don't notice any benefits from using this product beyond what I get from using any other kaolin mask. Makes my skin feel extra-cleansed, which is nice, but this is a little pricey ($15.50 for 3.38oz) for what it does. And I hate that it's packaged in a tub, something like this really should be in a hygienic tube.
If you're curious about this mask and just want to try a sample, it's also sold in little 6ml packets for $2.50 each at Ulta. But you can get a full-size tube of Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask for that much. I don't plan to buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Angelcake92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Enjoy using this mask. Refreshing and makes me feel clean afterwords, has a tingling effect. I'm not sure how much it does but it makes you feel good. I have used it as a spot treatment too. My face is more radiant and bright after use, but that only lasts a few hours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I bought this mask when I used to have severe acne breakouts (10-15 acne) and for me,sadly,it didn't work. Maybe because I had cystic acne an not just little pimples idk. This is not a clay mask so the mask won't dry up or harden. The scent is a mix of tea tree with lemon. This mask didn't make my acne any worst but it also didn't make it better. I didn't finish the whole jar,ended up throwing away half of it. Now TBS sells a sample/travel size for $2.50, I suggest buy that first before purchasing the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Jordanxoxxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All I have to say is I didn't know what radiant skin was until looking in the mirror after using this product. I bought glam glow and I kinda like this better. It's worth the $2.50 trust me :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such an amazing face mask! It has seriously changed my skin. I have had adult acne off on through the years but my face is quite sensitive as well.
This mask is perfect! It draws out the impurities without making your skin feel tight and dry. It has a wonderful relaxing, cooling effect and the smell is amazing, too. The smell is not as strong as the other products in their tea tree line. This has a slight lemon smell to it which tones down the tea tree oil. I use this once a week and sometimes more just on areas where I see spots coming. This mask has stopped zits dead in their tracks! Itís important to put this on as soon you see /feel a zit forming. I leave it on for about 15-20 to really let it sink in. Rinse it off and then I apply TBS pure tea tree oil to the acne prone areas. Almost immediately I can see how my skin glows, the pores look smaller and my skin feels purified and clean. At the same time it also feels like it adds a bit of moisture back into my skin.
When my skin looks stressed and tired, I always reach for this and know itís going to do the job and make it look renewed after.
TBS also sells these in small packets if you are just curious and want to try this before spending $ on it. You can easily get 2-3 uses out of the small packet. So if you have acne prone sensitive skin get yourself a packet of this and give it a try!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by GiulianaCarmela

I've been using this face mask for a couple of years now. I use it regularly once a week.

Pros: the tea tree element means it feels really revitalising and cleansing. It's fairly easy to wash off with a cloth and works well getting rid of grease and spots from my forehead in particular. I use it once a week in the evening and after I don't even need to use toner or cleanser that night, this has basically done everything. It lets skin breathe.

Cons: It doesn't really work miracles on my oily T-zone, and my nose pores never feel as clear as the rest of my face after using the product. If I saw significant improvement in my oily and pore-clogged zones, I would give it 5 lipsticks hands down. Additionally, the packaging isn't amazing, I always end up getting half the product of my fingers because I literally have to scoop it out of the tub.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by minkalover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I saw a one time use pack of this at Ulta, so I figured I'd try it. I applied the mask and immediately felt the coolness and the cleansing properties of this product going to work. After leaving it on for 15 minutes, I rinsed it off. This morning I can tell that it definitely took the redness and texture out of some of the stress acne I've been experiencing in the chin and cheek area. My overall skin tone looks better as well. My face feels softer. I might purchase this again, but it's not something that I would likely use alot. Best thing about it is the scent. I love that strong medicinal scent of tea tree oil! Not a bad product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 7:57:00 AM More reviews by aimeeblack

I NEVER KNEW A FACE MASK COULD ACTUALLY GIVE YOU ACNE BUT HEY I GUESS THERE IS

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by xsxpxixdxexrxsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the best mask I've tried. It doesn't make my skin feel tight after, it leaves me feeling fresh and clean, and it helps with my acne. I will buy this mask again!