Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Advanced Time Complex Capsules

4.1

Ingredients from packaging: CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, SQUALENE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, SPHINGOLIPIDS, CERAMIDE 6, RETINYL LINOLEATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, BORAGE SEED OIL, HEXADECANOLIDE.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Drives me nuts when reviews bash a product based on stupidity. Listen up folks - this a moisturizer, not a miracle. Wrinkles don't go away without cosmetic surgery. Fine lines can be improved with retinol, retinoids and stable broad spectrum sunscreen - but this product is none of those. This is simply an excellent moisturizer. My skin loves this formula. YMMV of course, but for me these ingredients are fantastic. I've been using these nightly for the last few weeks and my skin is more moisturized/plump and so much brighter. I used them in the past and loved them but the price kept me away. I found that Costco carries them at a reasonable price so considering how well my skin does with this formula I will keep using these regularly. One capsule is enough for my face and neck, and I rub the excess on the backs of my hands. It feels greasy initially but it surprisingly soaks right in.

I really like this product and one capsule is the equivalent of 2 doses for me.

Can anyone tell me what is the different between these "pink" Advanced Time Complex capsules and the "gold" Youth Code Serum capsules? I can't seem to find descriptions of the pink capsules on EA website, so I'm guessing maybe this is a discontinued/older product and their new version is the gold.

Given that these are individually packed with no preservatives, I'm guessing it's still fine to use even if the product is older?

Hope someone out there knows! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So I saw these amazingly packaged single serving ceramide capsules on the elizabetharden.com website and was sold. They looked so awesome and I was about to go on my yearly trip to London for a month visiting family and wanted to come back looking refreshed.

So testure wise: It feels a little greesy putting it on but don't let this fool you, once it gets rubbed in it actually feels quite nice. I was hoping for a lot more from this product than I got. I have lines around my eyes that I want to be gone!! I didn't see a change in my complexion besides a tiny bit of irritation and stinging every time I put it on (which I presumed to be a good thing like it might be working) but unfortunately for the 120 dollars I paid, I didn't see results like I hoped for.

I don't want to bash this because I have some friends that love it and I do love the brand but these weren't for me :(

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

These are perfect..
They have anti-irritants, antioxidants, and the packing protects these ingredients.The oils feel very silky, and one capsule is enough to cover your face.

I have combo skin and bought this for my dry forhead and normal cheeks to protect me with the new fall weather change. It says it doesn't clog pores but that is not true. I got a big pimple on my cheek and one near my eyebrow. I NEVER BREAK OUT IN THESE AREAS. I should know not to trust what labels say (not like they are regulated - what a society)

No idea why this is rated 4.2..absolutely no idea. Unless I bought a counterfeit product (unlikely), this is the worst thing I have ever bought. Absolute worst. As a moisturizer? Average. For fine lines? No effects, not even average. I can't believe it, makeupalley...4.2 ?
I will use the rest of it to moisturize my feet..

The serum leaves my skin glowing. I noticed a difference after only a few days! I use morning and evening under moisturizer. It goes on oily but sinks in after a minute without leaving skin greasy. No breakouts, and my skin is plump and moisturized. Expensive, but worth it!

Well, I've been using this product for over a year now, and I got the full package of capsules for face and eyes and I loved them, actually I am 31 now and I have a combo skin and wanted something to maintain my complexion as I don't have any wrinkles or fine lines, this product was good for me and I only use it for once or twice a week in weekends it really gives a glow into my face in the morning, it's not a magical product but good for those who do not have any kind of troubles on their skin.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried these capsules for 2 nights before realising that my skin didnt really like what was in them! I woke with red irritated skin that was also somehow dry and tight. The oil itself sunk into my skin really well, and didnt irritate at the time before I went to sleep but something must be happening a few hours after for me to wake with a red face! Doh! :(

I tried this product years ago when samples were being given out in the stores. I remember I kept going back to get the samples. LOL
They made my face feel wonderful (smooth) and it made my make up go on smoother. Sadly they were too expensive for me to buy at the time.
Skip ahead to years later and when asked what I wanted for Christmas I told hubby these. I saw them on sale.
Since I have been using them, my face feels smoother and any lines and redness on my face have gone away. People think I am the same age as my friend who is ten years younger than I am.
I used to have a few wrinkles, and with this stuff the wrinkles are gone. Yes at first when you put this on your face, it feels oily and greasy, but after about 10 minutes, you can put on a moisturizer like Alveeno and then your make up. My face feels and looks the best it ever has looked. I love these capsules. They are expensive which is why I rated price at one point (almost $3 a capsule) Sadly I was told by the company they will be selling the gold ones to replace these, which are even more expensive, but apparently they are suppose to have better things in them now and are suppose to be better???