December 20, 2014 | 1537 users online

Lip Liners - Victoria's Secret - Draw Me a Line Lip Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2004 8:44:00 AM More reviews by debkrebbie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this Liner - I have it in Nude plum and this is very similar to Chanel's nude without the shimmer and a much better price. It goes on smooth without tugging. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2004 9:48:00 PM More reviews by melissakd

Love this lipliner - it looks great with Aura Science lip lacquer. Great texture and staying power. A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2004 3:35:00 PM More reviews by walshop2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very creamy and smooth, easy to apply, nice colors. I have nude blush and nude brown and they go with everything, or by themselves with some gloss on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 9:52:00 PM More reviews by jennybee

Perfect texture, nice selection of colors. Stays put but doesn't tug as you apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2004 2:07:00 PM More reviews by princssnor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful texture--held my lipcolor in place and the colors are beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2004 12:36:00 PM More reviews by brunette_chic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first lip pencil to try and it lined my pout to perfection. I simply spred my lips with some MAC Lipglass-the clear one and I was ready to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2004 3:46:00 AM More reviews by babebunny2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in "Warm Honey" and I love it. It runs out fast and I always have to sharpen the tip.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2004 7:47:00 PM More reviews by lipstickdiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in naughty & nice in a evening bag purse with other makeup minis. I'm not a big lip liner fan, but I do love this one! The color is a perfect neutral and it goes on smooth and lasts! I use it with the new Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre-beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2004 2:09:00 PM More reviews by skippy_gayle

i also got this in naughty and nice in a vs gift bag...its a great color that matches all my lippies as well. goes on smooth and doesnt 'skip' or fade. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2004 9:56:00 AM More reviews by lory

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this in Naughty & Nice as part of a MU set from the VS catalogue. The color is a perfect natural pinky-beige. It goes on smoothly, lasts, and looks great with all my lipsticks. I was suprised that I liked this, as it wasn't something I picked myself. Guess I'll be going to the VS counter to check more of these out!