July 22, 2014 | 1235 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by stephc917

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to enjoy this liner but it's too thick for my liking... It did work make a thin line but it got into my lashes and it would smudge easy... If it was a little thinner just a little I would love it! But it's an okay liner for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by HappyUnicornSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros:
-Inexpensive
-Decent amount
-The tip is the perfect shape for the cat-eye look
-The color pigment in the black shade is great. Very deep!

Cons:
-When I have this on and I cry, it rains, or I sweat and wipe near my eyes, this stuff smears all over the place. Gotta watch out!

Overall I really like this and I'll probably continue to use it forever. Comes off quick with make up remover wipes from Equate or Coconut Oil. Comes off alright with some types of face washes or cleansers. Honestly, my Essence gel liner is way harder to get off than this. But, over all it does stick around during the day well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ceah

I love this liner in black and I have combo skin. This last all day on my oily lids, especially with my Milani eye primer. I also like the applicator brush because it just the right size for thickness of line that I prefer. Overall, I would definitely buy this again, and it's pretty cheap as well. I think I will also try the waterproof one as well to see how stacks up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by skitles78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used hands down. I use the non-waterproof version and it lasts all day, and thats even with my oily eyelids. Also this eyeliner is so black and has a lot of intensity to it unlike other liquid eyeliners I have used. I have been wearing it daily for almost a year now b

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by pinkykathy

The worst eyeliner I have ever used. It smudges all day especially at the inner corner. I do not have oily eyelid, but this e/l just does not work for me at all. Also it dry very slowly. pls stay away from this E/L.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by excitingname

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been eyeing (PUN) the indigo blue shade for a while and finally bought it since it is $2-3 and was on BOGO at cvs (because I'm cheap. Real cheap). As someone who is used to eyeliner, this was easy to apply. It lost two lipsticks for the shade not being AT ALL what I thought it would be. It is not the color on the tube. It is not indigo. It is not bright, royal blue. So that's false advertising. HOWEVER, the shade it is is very, very pretty. It's a lighter blue, almost into real, but definitely not green. For some reason the word "azure" comes to mind. Or cerulean? It's a mid tone blue and really nice. I have been doing a nice wide flick with it and ten drawing a thin line of black over and it's so simple but special at the same time. Want to try other colors, but have only seen the blue so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by CrazeeBeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this because I saw a beauty guru rave about it and I liked the matte finish it gave. Bought this for 2.99 at walgreens. This has a brush applicator. I thought the brush was a little difficult to use and make a thin line. This is very pigmented and has a matte finish which I love. The wear of this was good until my eyes got a little watery and there went most of my eye liner unfortunately. So as long as you don't get this wet and like a brush this eye liner is pigmented and inexpensive but I will not be repurchasing because I need something that will last.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My fav eyeliner of all times, but just for like 7 hours because at night it starts to rub off, but I still use it for school

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

I have this is the blue and the green shade. These liners are great! They stay on forever and the colors are true to the packaging so if you like what you see, you will love these. Applicator is fairly awesome, hard and has a tip. I will definately check out the black one but these are the best and cheapest colored liners(turquoise and blue) in the market that actually make my eyes "pop" BUY THEM! I'll keep buying the blue and green till these get discontinued, one bottle lasts an year until it dries up! Totally worth the money

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by dottymeow

This and the H2O Proof liner from Wn'W are the only liquid liners I use. Others I have tried have either been too flakey, dried out too quickly, or too expensive. This is so inexpensive ($2.99 at Target) and the color is really pigmented. It's perfect for lining the lids, but not so much the bottom lash line since it's incredibly runny and stings like a mother if it gets in your eyes.
It's great for when you are having a casual day, but if you plan on doing anything that might involve getting wet, then you're better off using the waterproof version. This stuff dissolves in water and you will end up looking like a panda or The Crow if you aren't careful or fast enough. Don't even think about crying.

Despite how runny it is, it does stay on and look great if you avoid getting moisture on it. It doesn't flake and I can apply a few touch-up layers without it looking caked-on. I also love how I can put this on over eyeshadows without the liner drying up in the bottle from the eyeshadow powder.
It's worth trying!