Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

on 12/30/2014 3:33:00 PM

I found this product when I first started wearing makeup at my local Walmart. They had black and dark brown. I bought in dark brown because with my blue eyes and dirty blonde hair I can't wear black eyeliner like most people can. I tried it and my face ended up a mess! I just stuck it in my makeup bag and forgot about it for an entire year so a few weeks ago I found it and decided to try it after I had learned how to put it on. Now I absolutely love it. It's hard to put on because of the really flimsy applicator, but you have to take your time or it will get everywhere. I was surprised that the pigment was still there and it wasn't dried up yet. It's December now and I got it last October, so the formula is really good. The main problem I have with it is that there is too much product on the stick above the applicator. I have to wipe it back onto the bottle before I can even try to put it on. All in all I think this is a good product for just over two dollars.

on 12/26/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Horrible ! I accidentally got the black shimmery eyeliner instead of the regular black one its not pigmented as I thought the glitter scattered through out the day and left it all over .

on 12/25/2014 6:42:00 PM

This is my favourite liquid eye liner so far, its has a great pointed tip which makes it pretty easy to apply on your eyes, dry nice and fast isn't messy!
no need to by a more expensive eye liner this one is a winner x

on 11/11/2014 12:52:00 PM

Holy grail liner💜

on 11/10/2014 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

HG eyeliner. I have tried felt tip liners, but I feel like they dry out pretty quickly, and are not as rich in color. This product glides on smoothly with just one swipe! Sephora's high precision eyeliner compares to this product, but it has more of a blue toned black, compared to this product, which is truer black. I prefer bottled brush eyeliners because I can control the amount of product I'm applying. This, however, needs a lot of skill to get the perfect cat-eye look, but it's great to practice with for those on a low budget. What keeps me coming back is the price! No need to spend more than $4 on eyeliner when this product is around :)

on 10/3/2014 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am super loyal to the Wet 'n' Wild h20 proof liquid eyeliner and I heard many good things about this one so I decided to give it a shot. I love the brush tip applicator, it's my main problem with the h20 proof liner - the felt tip is impossible to work with. The black color is dark and really pretty, not too shiny at all. Unfortunately if your eyes water at all with this liner, say goodbye to your face of makeup. This liner bleeds and smears like crazy. Any type of water coming into contact with it makes a big, black mess. Some liners flake off when water touches them, which isn't so troublesome, however this made a big black line across my face! Hugely disappointing and messy.

on 8/3/2014 10:07:00 PM

The reason I'm giving this 4 lippies is because the black one is fantastic, & I would say that most people are going to use black. However, the colored ones are horrible! The black one is seriously one of my favorite liquid liners ever, I would take it over many expensive brands. It's pigmented, opaque, goes on easily, & I love the brush on it. The colored ones though I've tried the green, royal blue, & purple one & each had the same problem-they were gloopy, didn't apply evenly or smoothly, & didn't seem to have good pigmentation.

on 7/2/2014 1:33:00 PM

For under $3, this eyeliner is definitely a steal! While I may absolutely love my MAC Cosmetics, my wallet kind of disagrees.

Usually, when shopping for drugstore mu, I'd head straight over to NYX, Revlon, and Loreal. I never EVER even take a glance at the Wet N' Wild sections. I don't know how I even stumbled on this eyeliner but I am so glad I did. I've tried liquid liners by maybelline, revlon, and loreal but I always always always come back to my Wet N' Wild Mega.

First off, it is not water proof. This eyeliner is definitely not something you should wear when you feel like you want to cry :( , or even on a hot/humid day when you know your makeup is going to run. That being said.. this eyeliner is wonderful. I have to say I mostly appreciate that the formula dries to a matte finish. Some eyeliners have a weird shine to it... I'm not a fan of that. Secondly, on days that are NOT humid and days you dont get your eyes wet, this stuff will stay pigmented and will not flake/run off your face.

Some people have different opinions, but you won't really know until you try it. And for under $3? I say you should just try it ;)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have this eyeliner in Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in 860 Black Sparkle, of course haha if you know me, you know I love some shimmer! Other colours: 861 Black, 862A Indigo Blue, 863 Turquoise, 864 Plum, & 868 Dark Brown. They're all really pretty & pigmented.

My favourite thing about this (aside from the glitter) is the fact that it's ophthalmologist tested & contact lens safe; I'm a woman who both has sensitive eyes & wears contacts, so naturally I am weary of experimenting with eyeliners. Luckily, this didn't irritate me or interfere with my lenses whatsoever. I'm not sure if matters to anyone else, but this isn't tested on animals—I always like that! I have experience doing hair & makeup, so I don't mind that the wand is a brush instead of a felt tip; liquid eyeliner has never been an issue for me. Anyway, the formula is fast-drying… a lot faster than you'd think, actually, & that's awesome because we all know how annoying eyeliner transfer is! I also don't find that it smudges or moves around than any other eyeliner; I primed my lids & didn't find any problem. I definitely recommend & will probably be buying 862A Indigo Blue & 863 Turquoise!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only thing I don't like about this is the brush applicator. It is so flimsy that you can't create an extremely thin line (if i draw it thick, then it looks like it's covering my entire lid) but it has great staying power doesn't smudge for the most part and doesn't fade.

I just apply it with an old nail design brush and that works really well.

I'm going to try a felt pen next because I don't think it was what I was looking for.