Creative Nail Design Super Shiney High Gloss Top Coat

4.2

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Aqua (Water) (Eau), CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 60725 (Violet 2).

on 3/21/2011 1:43:00 AM

Oh my goooooood... THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT EVER!!! I did my nails over a week ago and I don't have a single chip! Not one! This works 600 times better than my OPI topcoat. The weird thing is though, is that when ever I hurt my finger and think my nail polish is ruined, I take a look at my finger and instead of scratches and chips I get these strange scuff marks. It's wonderful! When I jammed my finger in the door there was a huge scuff mark and I was able to get rid of it easy with a bit of water and there was no damage what so ever to my nails. That's incredible! Although by the end of the week the shine has died down a bit, it still looks like I just did my nails today. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a long-lasting nail polish. Will definitely keep buying until I'm 90!!!!

on 11/28/2010 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I rushed out to Ulta after reading great reviews on here and applied this top coat to my two-day-old mani on Tuesday. It went on smooth and glossy, but I wanted to give it a fair review, so I waited to see how long the shine would last before dulling. I had been using Orly's Top 2 Bottom as both a base coat and top coat, and though it's amazingly shiny, I'm left with dingy, dull nails if I don't reapply it after two days. But through numerous water baths (I work at a salon), Thanksgiving dinner preparation, and housecleaning, my nails are just as glossy on Sunday as they were at first with Super Shiney. My only complaint (as someone previously posted) is that it doesn't self-level and the bottle is small for the price. I also have a little wear on my edges, but that's nothing abnormal. As long as my nails are shiny, I don't mind fixing a few nicks. So, I've found my HG top coat. If you want long-lasting, designer-gloss nails, Super Shiney is for you!

on 8/12/2010 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I finally did get to try this, and I must say...I am very impressed. It really does give your nails a fabulous shine, better than any top coat I've tried in the past. It takes a while to dry because it isn't a fast-drying formula, but honestly...it doesn't take any longer to dry than any other brands of nail polishes I have used. That said, I was just a bit disappointed in the fact that it does not self level to correct those little mistakes one makes when applying polish, ie., streaks, bubbles, etc. I will definitely purchase this product again just the same. I do love the shine, and I'm also very pleased that it is big 3 free.

on 5/27/2010 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is probably about the shiniest topcoat out there i'd say, ive currently got this on my pedicure and seche vite on my manicure and it's shinier than the seche vite. I use this when i am taking time over my nails in the morning or afternoon as it's not a quick dry one but although im careful for a while i didn't find the drying time as bad i thought. This is also great for freshening any mani/pedi and adding that freshly done shine. Would buy again if ever runs out.

on 1/17/2010 1:50:00 AM

I love this product. I started using it years ago on the recommendation of a manicurist, and have kept using it, stockpiling it when I can find it (I've been lucky enough to get a salon sized bottle really cheaply, which will keep me going for a while). I think it's much better than other top coats I've used, and I've tried other ones but keep coming back to this one - it makes my nails so shiny, doesn't absorb the colour from the polish like the OPI ones I've used have, and lengthens the lifespan of my manicures. Will definitely keep repurchasing.

on 12/24/2009 12:23:00 AM

LOVE THIS! It dries pretty quick, keeps my nails chip-free for a week and makes my nails looks like glass because they're so shiney

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the only top coat I use. Even though I wanted to try the matte nail color trend I couldn't stop myself from using this top coat. I love how shiny my nails look with this. They look wet and fancy with this stuff; I ALWAYS have a back up bottle in my fridge. Plus, it makes a mani -or- pedi last a very long time.

on 8/31/2009 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this for touching up in between manicures and not as my topcoat over a fresh mani. It is indeed super shiney and dries very hard. However, the purple tinted polish ruins the color of my natural manis. It doesn't matter so much if worn over a very dark polish but it completely changed Bubble Bath. I noticed the difference right away and I did not like it :-( I think I'll stick to my Chanel topcoat for touching up my mani. At least it's clear.

on 12/11/2008 10:55:00 AM

Holy cow, I can't believe how awesome this brand is. I have tried so many brands of top coats and base coats (OPI, Seche, Orly, Sally Hansen), and Creative is BY FAR the superior brand. I figured I'd try this brand but it would be just like everything else. Boy, was I wrong! I used Creative Sticky as a base, then 2 coats of OPI, then two coats of Creative Super Shiney. Every evening I apply another thin coat of Super Shiney to extend the wear. I'm on day 5 and my nails look awesome. Very minimal chipping throughout the week - nothing that wasn't easy to spot re-apply. With other brands, by day 5 I would consistently have moderate chipping and often shrinkage where the paint was actually peeling off. But not with this! The Super Shiney is not overly thick and doesn't seem to cause shrinkage or excessive build up when reapplied daily. I'm extremely impressed, and can easily say that the combination of Creative Sticky and Creative Super Shiney is truly a HG!

on 12/2/2008 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

my HG top coat!!! LOVE this product! It keeps my nails super shiny & chip free for DAYS. My usual routine is a base coat of CND Stickey, 2 coats of OPI color, wait 10 minutes & then apply my Super Shiney, wait another 5 minutes & finish with CND Dry and Shine and I'm out the door. I've never had a problem with smudges, nicks, or sheet marks IF I follow that routine. CND Dry & Shine is a MUST IMO with this product.

Top Rated Creative Nail Design Products