April 19, 2014 | 840 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Eye Shadow - Sunbaked Neutrals

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by heytherebeautiful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my SECOND time buying this palette! I got it once my senior year of high school and it lasted me into college, then bought it again a few years later. Honestly, I've owned multiple brands of eyeshadows, and this ties with Dior for my favorite. (However, the Twilight Rays palette is not as good and I prefer my Stila shadows to that one.) The colors work perfectly with my NC42 skin, which is good because shadows for my skin tone are hard to find! The packaging is just plastic and breaks easily, so sooner or later you may have to depot these. Still worth the money though, because it's 8 long-lasting shadows (lots of product and the 8-hour claim is true). Get it on sale, I got it for 40% off so it was only $5.00 + tax. Word to the wise: this particular palette works better WITHOUT primer underneath (although the opposite is true for the Twilight Rays palette).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by prettyreckless

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great mix of colors for everyday wear. The only thing is that about half of the shadows have fallen out of the palette already and I haven't dropped it once lol but at least I've had it for almost a year already before that happened. The dark brown in the palette has great staying power. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

This cute little palette with the 8 chicklet sized eyeshadow pans is one of my favorite recent purchases. All of the shadows are colors that I gravitate towards (matte browns, golden greens and goldy/bronzey/peachy colors). The greens in this palette are amazing and they truly do last 8 hours, if not more. I applied this over my ELF mineral primer & NYX JEP at 9:00am and at 9:45 pm it looked as fresh as when I applied it. Amazing for DS eyeshadows.

The colors are also very blendable which is another HTF with DS products. I'll be using this little cutie very often. :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG! I love this!!! I use it like everyday! Perfect neutral shades! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by ariablack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is actually my favorite pallet! Great for warm skintones. I've completely run out of the champagne color, as it is perfect for all over the lid. The color next to it, a matte brown, is the perfect crease color. Really. It's all I use. There's a shimmery white for the inner corner, two great greens, and two gorgeous coppers, and a shimmery dark brown. I like all of the colors in this pallet, which is unusual. I believe the lighter copper could be a dupe for UD Half Baked, the darker copper Mac's Amber Lights, and the matte brown Mac's Cork.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

Love the product especially for the value of 7$.There are just a million different looks that you can make with this palette.There are two highlight 2 browns 2 greens 2 goldish colors.This eye shadows are just as buttery and pigmented as the eyes shadows you get in the quads.Next time i'm in the states I will be trying one of the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by nlt87

these are great they're 8 neural shadows for under $8. You can make so many different looks with these. They're very silky and pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by DarynEvy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these eyeshadow palettes.I have been using then for almost a year and I paid about $6-8 which I don't think that's terrible for eight shadows. They are quite pigmented which is another plus. I have repurchased it before, mainly because it fell out of my purse and my mom backed over it a little so it broke three of the shadows. I dropped another palette, the twilight rays, from about two feet and the silver shadow broke. But other than the breaking and glitter fallout, I love this palette! I want to get the third one!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ashes1534

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

fyi first two pictures are not the right product and should be taken down!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these eyeshadows and have used them for years. With all the new products to play with, I have forgotten these gems. I love the newer formula of these. The colors are more pigmented, silky and less chalky. The packaging is horrid but I was able to get these for dirt cheap. I had a coupon and paid less than $5 (USD) for these babies! <3