October 24, 2014 | 1926 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by sll74

first and most importantly, this doesn't break me out. i like this bronzer but it's almost my same skin color so i have to layer to get an effect. i think when my skin is clear and i don't need much foundation i can just use this and call it a day. i find i use this for contouring and like the results but again it's so close to my skin color it's not dramatic. i wish they would make this one shade darker for black women with a deep brown complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by samuellewis

I have this in the shade dark, my Mum gave it to me, it's very red toned which i like because it gives the illusion of a natural tan, and as it's matte it makes a lovely bronzed contour. Do i use this everyday? No, as i don't always like a reddy tan but i've tested the other shades and i wont mark it down because i haven't got the perfect shade as that's an error on my part, the product itself is a perfect matte bronzer :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by soumieng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this bronzer in golden light, at mac my foundation ranges from NC20-NC30, this bronzer is perfect for me, its a nice natural bronzer which doesn't make me look orange, it gives a good natural coverage making my skin look glowing and healthy without adding a shimmer as it is matte, it has a lovely package making it easy to open and close, I brought this in NZ for $65.00 (makeup is way more expensive here) but it is definitely worth it .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I love this bronzer! I have this in Golden Light & my skin is pretty fair. My favorite thing about this bronzer is that you really have to try hard to overdo this. It goes on very light & subtle, & does NOT look ORANGE. It actually gives me a realistic glow & tan. I use this on the days where I want to go more natural. I actually use it by itself on my bare face, just over some moisturizer. I love the packaging & I will definitely buy again. It is expensive, but very worth it. Great bronzer & my favorite out of all the many others I've used.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by mariejames97

BROKE ME OUT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by chicglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

---Why?
I can wear this bronzer with or without a spray tan. Naturally my skin is VERY fair with a red/pink undertones and the "Golden Light" shade works perfectly. Not too dark or muddy.

Also, I love that the bronzer is matte. Most bronzers are sparkly, which I don't prefer because I like to put bronzer all over my face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by hippodeem

pros: great color esp for yellow undertone skin, very natural looking, clean simple packaging. no shimmer for those who want a natural look.
cons: drying for dry skin type as talc is the first ingredient. a bit pricey for such little compact. and it is hard to open.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer, the color match perfect with your skin looks very natural not orange at all!! also its perfect for countouring.Its a must in my every day makeup!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by mecepeda

I resist buying most of the bronzers on the market, simply because I dislike shimmer on my face. The perfectly matte (yet not muddy or flat) Bobbi Brown bronzer has changed my mind, though. As a NC 35/40 with warm olive skin, the SA suggested that I try the Medium shade for winter time. I applied a little bit with Bobbi Brown's bronzer brush (another winner) on my forehead, cheek hollows, nose, and chin - and then followed it up with a little pop of BB's bright Apricot blush on the apples of my cheeks (I used a fan brush for this, so as not to apply too much). The results were impressive; this bronzer/blush combination gives a fresh, alert look to my face that is very flattering. As for the packaging,the compact is a bit large (which generally means you are receiving more product), but it's still minimalist sleek (a plus in my book). This bronzer definitely surpasses my previous favorite, Urban Decay's Toasted, as it contains no shimmer whatsoever as well as no gimmicky packaging. Since this is a product for everyday use, it's worth the price tag.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great bronzer, I love it because it has no shimmer or sparkle.An excellent, natural-looking bronzer that is buildable and believable. Texture is smooth and color-is subtle. It is great year round. Must try!