July 24, 2014 | 1472 users online

Styling Products - Biosilk - Biosilk Shine on Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by 1lostinparadise

I love this stuff. It delivers silky shine to my thick, heat styled hair and makes my 3 yr old daughter's light brown hair glisten like gold. You do have to be careful to not overdo it. As others have stated, too much can make your hair appear greasy, but that's probably the case with any shiner. I don't care for the scent. It's overwhelmingly powdery, and I hate powder smelling products, but this product is too great to take a lippy off for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by its4kix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product!! Instant shine for my dull hair. I lightly mist all over my head as the final step after the blow dry/flat iron and I am all set! Be very careful not to overspray, or else your hair will end up looking slick and greasy. I don't really care for the smell, but it fades away after a few minutes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by bossfan

I use just a small small amount. If too much is used it gets greasy.
It does leave a nice shine if not overdone. Very pleasant smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Brunettegirl

Simply wonderful!!! Makes my hair look brilliant, less frizzy, and shiny without looking greasy at all. I like this better than the serum prodcuct, also by Biosilk. I will keep this as a staple in my hair routine. The proof is in the results. Beautiful and healthy looking hair everytime I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 12:21:00 AM More reviews by SenaB

This is a great product by biosilk and works even better with the global beauty CHI irons. It really does give the hair a brilliant shine but without weighing it down! Smells great and sprays out of the can nicely. I wish it came in a bigger size for the price, but this stuff will definitely stay on my station!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 10:49:00 AM More reviews by ccope4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was at Ulta and it was between Shine Junkie and the Biosilk Finish Shine On Spray and the Ulta girl told me this one "makes your hair reeeeally shiny" so I chose the Shine Junkie.

Well, after about 3 weeks of using I continued hoping that Shine Junkie was working. But, as in a relationship (girls you know what I'm talkin about) if you have to WONDER...it's probably NOT right. When something is right, you should just KNOW. ;) The Shine Junkie makes maybe the slightest bit of shine difference but I found myself over-spraying to try and SEE a difference and there was hardly one to be seen.

When I went to Ulta over this past weekend, I picked up a bottle of the Biosilk Shine On as it does have wonderful reviews on MUA. OMGosh! It is AMAZING. I just, words cannot express the silky beautiful shine it creates! THAT is what I had been looking for all along! I will never stray from my BioSilk. I am so sad that I waited so long to try it. Other reviewers warn with the Bio to use only a little or else it looks greasy and I agree, a little goes a loooong way! I love this.

Try it girls, you're worth it ;)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2007 9:31:00 AM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great Product and truly does add shine. I received an Ulta Rewards Coupon for 6 points and used 4 of my points to purchase this item (I believe that the price at Ulta is $15) and I use this after I have styled my hair and it just gives it more oommphh. I use this on dry hair only and I agree that it can cause oiliness if you use too much, but for those of us with wavy/curly hair, this would be great as the extra shine just makes the wave/curl pattern look better ---- I am odd in that I actually like products that make your hair look a little oily as my curls just soak it up and look better ---- the scent is not overpowering and actually light ------ for those who hated BB's Shine, I suggest using this product or even those who love BB's Shine but hate the scent, also try this product instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by energeticsusie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great shine! Very light. I just tried it on my blow dried hair prior to using a flat iron and it works amazing. I have been using this product for 10 years. You only need a few seconds of spray for the whole head.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2007 3:53:00 AM More reviews by alex_bradley

I love Biosilk products. They usually make my hair really soft and perfect, but this product just didn't work for me. Maybe if I had used it after I got out of the shower it would have worked better, but on dry hair, it made mine oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2006 2:34:00 PM More reviews by magicinthemakeup

Excellent! And it smells nice too. I use it on my relaxed hair and it keeps it feeling soft.