September 30, 2014 | 1784 users online

Body Scrubs - MD Formulations - Face and Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Kittenheelsali

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loving this!! For some reason I must not of got on with this scrub when first purchased, as it sat in my bathroom for a good year. But having run short of anything to wash/cleanse my face with, I reached for this. Wow! Noticed improvement in skin texture soon after. Skin was brighter and more even toned and it helped reduce and heal my breakouts. I try not to use every day but its hard not to when results are so good. Long may it continue :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by susieglass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am never without this! It's a fantastic exfoliator, which I use several times a week on my face. It leaves the skin super-soft, and when I have bad acne, this feels strong enough to fight it, but not so abrasive that it will irritate it. I probably use this too often, but it is addictive because of the way it makes my skin feel, and it does seem to dry it out slightly (a good thing for me). Expensive, but it lasts for absolutely ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Bobbill1

Amazing product that I have used for years. Really works and lasts ages. Also excellent for fixing self tan mistakes - just needs left on for about 10 mins. Very good value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Keloraz

This is a great scrub! It gives a smooth finish, and the product is a very effective exfoliater. I've tried different brands scrub products earlier, and this is definitely my favorite.

PS: be careful using it on your face. Don't scrub it too hard, it may irritate your skin. But If you are careful it works perfect :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a really effective scrub. Using it on my body it leaves a REALLY smooth finish, it really works well as an exfoliater. Tried on my boyfriend and he liked it too :)
But be careful using it on your face though, I (over)used like 4 days in a row (1 or 2 times a day) because I was flaking on my chin, and the result was I became really really dry and it still hasn't gone away, all the moisturizer in the world won't help it. So now I've stopped using it on my face to let the skin heal.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by alaras

On my nose this is the best scrub. A bit pricey but lasts me about 2 years!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Siljeehl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best scrub ever. I use this both as a scrub, where I scrub for 1 minute before washing off, but also as a mask where I leave it on my face for about 15-20 minutes. Both ways are great!!

A must-have (for both girls and boys)!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by nguyen8733

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchase this product because of the great reviews. Will continue to use but will not repurchase. It's too harsh to use on my face but as a body scrub, it does smooth my skin. It did lessen the bumps on my thighs but didn't get rid of my back acne. Instead, I switched to Neutrogena All In One Daily Scrub and my back acne improved significantly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by annam2505

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this scrub, it's probably my favorite skincare product. You can really feel that it exfoliates well. I use this twice a week, and usually start off by scrubbing thoroughly before I leave it on as a mask for 15 min. This contains glycolic acid, so if you have sensitive skin you can drop the scrubbing-part and just use it as a mask and still get the benefits. This really makes your skin look clear and radiant, and you can very well see the before and after results. I always use a clay mask after this scrub before finishing up with a moisturizing mask, an important step, because this product can feel rough and a bit drying. However, using the moisturizing mask my skin feels SUPER soft, and there is very easy to apply makeup the next day since there are no dry spots or flaking.

Very basic bottle containing 250 ml and lasts for ages, I've had mine for over a year. RECOMMENDED!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by MaudyMac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

the best scrub I've used!