October 22, 2014 | 1353 users online

Shampoo - Jason Natural Cosmetics - extra rich biotin shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by xonadiya

For being SLS free, this shampoo has a wonderful lather. It also helped stop me from shedding so much.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I ued to use Jason's Biotin shampoo years ago and I loved the stuff to death now it's be tweaked. I might as well wash my hair with oil cause this is absolutely terrible. Weighs hair down to the point your hair looks downright greasy and dirty. WTH!!! Worst poo ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by joeykeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair: fine, thin, straight
My hair goals: mainly more volume!

This is my favorite shampoo of all time. Doesn't really smell like anything to me, which is fine. Volumizing without being drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Jiyapiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really cannot say enough about this line of shampoos. I bought the shampoo and conditioner of this particular biotin one, and the Thin to Thick (apricot, I think), and really my hair's gone back to its natural, soft, shiny state that it was before I damaged it with all the bleaching, coloring, and heat & chemicals. My hair is SO soft, but not flat.
For this particular shampoo, I feel like it should be rinsed out longer than usual -I feel like it stays in if you do a quick rinse that you're used to with commercial shampoos. That's not a problem for me though! Love, love. Will def be sticking with Jason's.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by snoopy68

I LOVE this biotin shampoo! One of the better organic/natural shampoos on the market, in my opinion. Many natural shampoos are simply not moisturizing enough for my hair. I have heavily highlighted hair that can be really dry and this shampoo/conditioner combo leaves my hair silky soft with no nasty residue/build-up. I get this for $6 at my local grocery store and the bottles are huge (can't remember if it is a 16 or 18 oz. bottle), so it's very economical as well! I do not have any issues with this shampoo lathering nicely. I get plenty of suds and my hair feels nice and clean, sans tangles and knots. It does have an herbal scent, but that's better to me any day than a cloying synthetic perfume. Since I had converted to primarily natural products many years ago, I have a lot of issues with synthetic fragrances. The bottle I purchased is the 'New and Improved' version, so I cannot vouch for the older version.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by koketa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this out of sheer desperation because my regular shampoo was out of stock, and I honestly regret doing so. The packaging is nice, and I'm not crazy about the scent, but it's not bad; it's very herbal. I've used Jason Natural products in the past and have really liked them all, but so far I am not impressed with this. I have fine, very curly hair and after shampooing and conditioning (I use Jason daily fragrance free conditioner), and letting it air dry like usual, my hair felt weighed down, almost greasy; like I had never washed it to begin with. On the bottle it said "new and improved", so maybe the formula was better before they made the change? I'm not sure since this is my first time using this product. I guess I'll use the rest of the bottle since it wasn't cheap ($10 at my local Whole Foods) and maybe see if using less will help the issues I'm having, but I don't think I will be buying this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2011 7:28:00 AM More reviews by linthalaa

It's refreshing and makes the hair really soft and bright but for me, it makes me ich my scalp a little.

If you want a discount for your first order on iherb.com use this code LOP784 at checkout

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by yeshailey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great shampoo. It smells nice and cleans hair very well. My hair feels softer after using this, naturally soft, not silicone soft. This is not really supposed to lather, so don't worry when it doesn't -- it's still cleaning your hair. Overall a really nice natural shampoo, I will definitely repurchase and try all the other kinds as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with most of Jason's products. I've tried all but 2 or 3 types of their shampoos and conditioners and I like each one equally. Does this shampoo/condtioner actually promote more hair growth? I don't know, I haven't seen a real difference in that, but it does leave my hair clean, soft, smooth, yet bouncy and full of body. I like that the Jason smells fade quick, and I also like that they have cones in them. I have a few cone free shampoo/conditioners, but i really feel like having a cone in it helps tame hair better. And since cones aren't toxic and rarely comedogenic, i don't mind that it's synthetic.

For those of you trying sulfate free shampoos for the first time, please take my advice and stick with it if you feel like your hair is acting funky for the first week or two. I switched almost three months ago and my hair is so much better off now. But, I did experience some issues when I first transitioned, I mean I had been pouring sulfates on my head for over 20 years, so I just gave my hair some time to adjust and am extremely happy with the results now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by delawrence

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using Jason Biotin shampoo & conditioner for several years now - I can't recommend it strongly enough! I love it. I am generally a 'low maintenance' type - using no other hair products (styling stuff etc...) this wonderful product leaves my hair shiny and strong - with volume & swing.
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO