October 25, 2014 | 1045 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I apply this right before bed and it feels great...I have to be more consistent but I think it's worth trying if you have tired eyes or fine lines

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by RedHotPants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Hmmm, would I buy this stuff again? Well, I have bought it repeatedly, but I think it's more based on the price than the results. This stuff is pretty inexpensive, but I can't really tell if it's doing anything for me. I do like to put it in the fridge and apply it once it's cooled down, feels awesome and does seem to de-puff my eyes a bit after a rough night or bad allergies. If you're looking for something based on anti-aging properties, this stuff might not top your list. It is good for day-to-day, though.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I've read mixed opinions of using eye creams from different cosmetic experts . The cosmetic cop Paula Begoun claims , moisturizers for the eyes are NO different than facial moisturizers ...
I'm 29 and the fine lines under the eyes starting to show up more... I thought it's time to take care ..So i bought this ...I've always loved Olay ...The eye creams from their Regenerist and Total Effects line are expensive...So i chose this one. It cost about $ 12

This gel has cucumber in it... It is refreshing to the eye area..

But the container is not in a Pump form ..I hate to dip my fingers into the container again and again everytime i use it .So i dip a q-tip and take the product from it and apply it with my fingers ..( I'm very careful using the products around my eyes in particular ).

Though it is affordable and cooling I don't like it bcoz once it is absorbed or dried , whatever that is ,it feels kind of sticky and I feel like washing it off immediately .

I've only used it couple of times at night.. So don't know about the Age defying part .I don't use it in the morning bcoz i use my moisturizer with built- in SPF .

Not buying it again !!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by flyingpitas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've found this to be a basic moisturizer without being greasy. It also doubled as a light all-over-the-face moisturizer. While it kept my eye area from flaking, it didn't stop my first crow's feet from forming during these past few months of usage. I think this gel may be suitable for younger skin only. I would only repurchase this as a backup product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by xogingerox

this is the first eye cream i have ever tried and i am using it as a preventative measure as i am still in my early 20s.
since birth, one of my eyes has ALWAYS been way puffier than the other (i dont kno why, its not genetic) and i never used to use anything to treat it until i started noticing how PROFOUND it was in pictures. immediately, and without researching, i picked up a drugstore eye treatment to see if it would help. it did. in fact, both eyes have reduced in puffiness tremendously. hardly noticeable in pictures anymore and im glad.
and even though i am ever so grateful for the results, i would still like to see if there is another better product out there which is the only reason i would say no to repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 7:02:00 AM More reviews by myra86

I finished the product today, after a daily usage for 6 months.
It makes the eye area feel comforted,refreshed and moisturized.If you keep it in the fridge,the refreshing effect increases.
Though,it is not very useful for morning usage since it does not have SPF.So, I used it only at nights.
I guess the "age defying" part of the gel did not work for me;I did not see any improvement in my eye area-the fine lines stayed where they were before.
I have not observed any bad effects.
It is a nice,light moisturizer for the eye area.But I will not repurchase it since I am looking for a deeper moisturizing effect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's okay, helps concealer go on smoothly (for my dark circles). Not sure it's helping wrinkles diminish but it doesn't clog my pores unless I put too much on.

I just wish it came in a squeeze tube, more sanitary that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrific eye gel. I keep it in the fridge which makes it work even better. Helps depuff, serves as a primer and hydrates the eye area. I often slap this on first thing upon wakening, just feels so invigorating. Highly rec.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by paulamwiggins

Great product!
At 31, I'm getting the onset of fine lines around my eyes and more crepeyness around the delicate skin in that area. I'm really not panicky about that. . . I am ok with aging and know nothing can stop the march of time. But I'll take any little improvements and perks that come my way at a reasonable cost.
Enter this eye gel. It's reasonable—around $12 full price. Soothing and feels light and easy on the delicate eye area. Hydration is great—which surprises me a bit since the product is not at all "heavy" like many moisturizers I have used. After using it for a week, only at night, my eye area skin feels a little firmer and just healthier.
No drastic changes, but I feel like my eyes look fresher.
I have hereditary dark circles, and this does not diminish them (it doesn't claim to), but concealer glides smoothly over the area, and I'm cool with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by GnikSirk

i happened to really like this as a day treatment under my makeup. i used to use very creamy eye creams during the day and it just doesnt work with oily lids. this olay gel sets and works well under a primer, and i never get any creasing. it goes on as a liquid and sets up to an almost dry consistency, but its still moist, just not wet. this isnt a really intense eye cream so if you have very deep onset crows feet you may need something more age appropriate, but for daily wear this is a great moisturizer. and its so much cheaper than department store. i think i paid $11. great for the money

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No