October 2, 2014 | 1071 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by SammiXo

I love this stuff!! I have the one with the green in it and I think it's great for redness then I really like how the other four are different shades so I can blend for my perfect color. I found that all five colors are very pigmented and blend out really nice ( I just use my finger.) I can use this for under my eyes without it looking caky or settling into lines or for covering up discoloration. The packaging is cute and slim so it's great for traveling but for almost $40 it is made of plastic and feels kind of cheap, but other then that great product I would buy it again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm NC 20-25 & I bought the MUFE 5 Camouflage Cream Palette #1 (the palette w/ the green concealer on the end). The colors worked very well on my skin tone and looked believable. I liked the consistency-it has a smooth, gel-like feel but it made my already dryish skin look even drier no matter how much extra moisturizer I applied. If you prefer a creamy texture w/ lots of slip, this is not for you.

I know better than to use this type of solid, pot concealer under my eyes, as they are intended for the face, but after reading many reviews about how well this works at banishing dark u/e circles, I thought that this might be an exception to the rule. I was wrong. This is too dry for the u/e area.

Unfortunately, MUFE 5 Camoflague Cream Palette was just too dry for my face & ended up a cakey disaster under my eyes (serves me right-I knew better than to use it there!). I ended up returning it because it's expensive ($38 US) & once I realized it didn't work anywhere on my face, I really had no use for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by nhuthao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skintone: NC35
Color in this product: #2

With most concealers, I find that they only excel when I use them in one area. For ex, I have one concealer for scars and blemishes, another for under the eyes and another for redness. This palette has it all. I have a medium warm skin tone and I have the #2 palette.

I got this mainly for the purple concealer to cover up darkness on my upper lip. It does the job better than anything else I've tried but it still doesn't conceal completely. Regardless, I like this palette also because I can use it for a quick out the door routine since everything is in one place. I will apply the fourth color over any red areas and use the first three skintoned concealers over other problem areas. They just blend seamlessly and are so easy to use and layer. I would definitely repurchase this and see myself getting a lot of use out of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by soybean1127

Really disappointed with this product, which is surprising because I usually love MUFE. I bought the light-medium palette with the green colour at the end, and it did absolutely nothing to cancel out the redness from my acne. I like that there is a selection of colours so you can blend it, but it just went on chunky and didn't do a very good job of concealing. So sad :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Brithatsme43

I do not like an of the concealers in this palette. They are all so dry and almost powdery- but also a cream at the same time. They settle into every little line you have and make you look older than you are. definitely not worth the hefty price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese.

Compared to Cinema Secrets Kit #1 concealer palette, the MUFE #2 does not have enough variation to suit NC25 (much to wide of a spectrum, going twds lighter) nor a good peach-based neutralizer for under eye circles. Returned immediately.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I got the palette with the green concealer at the end, which I think has the light to light-medium tones.

Overall, I like this concealer palette - it's very versatile and the colors are creamy and high pigmented. I love that I can mix or blend multiple colors together depending on my skin tone or what I'm concealing. (Very helpful if your skin tone changes from the summer to the winter!) The green is VERY helpful in combatting redness, and a tiny bit goes a long way.

The cons about this palette is that while it's a good deal for 5 highly-pigmented concealers (around $30?), it's still not cheap. Also, the concealers can be TOO heavy -it's rather hard to layer them without making it look caked-on. Also, it's not THE most pigmented concealer out there -I think Dermablend's hardcore concealers still beat this one for a chepaer price. (I'd recommend Dermablend over MUFE if you're trying to conceal something like moles or tattoos, but this palette is more than pigmented enough if you're just covering blemishes or discoloration.)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by angelgal3790

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off i bought this palette in no.4 esp for the salmon orange kind of color. I had high hopes that this wud finally work for my hyperpigmentation marks..Huge disappoinment! My coastal scents camo quad at a fraction of the price does a better job. The consistency is too thin n layering this makes it too cakey. However i still use the lighter shades for under my eyes n the darker shade for contouring. Still defeats the purpose of my buy! Heartache for the amount i spent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 8:10:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i have the number 3, mixed skin/light complexion
ive been looking for a concealer for highlighting and shading, this is for me is really good! it doesnt conceal much, but i dont really have so much to conceal anyways, and it does not go greasy, it is matt and gives really nice colour! it is worth the price definitely loving it

UPDATE OCT 2012
so this is probably a great palette for those highlighting amd countourin begginers, seriously its perfect!
BUT not so much on the concealing. its very sheer, well a logical explanation to that is probably since its on a palette the consistency wont be as creammy or heavy than non palettes. dont get me wrong this is great for oily skin too but i just realized something, if you layer this too much, when you take flashy pictures, you will see the highlighting patch which can be weird sometimes. so ladies beware

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I spent the money to buy this product at the recommendation of a you tube guru. I found it to be ineffective in covering discolorations on my face and too thick to use under my eyes. For the cost and expectation, I was seriously disappointed. I should have returned it but did not and to this day it sits unused. Have had it for about a year - tried using it for at least two months. Interesting how different products succeed and/or fail on different people. Obviously this does not agree with my skin type and color.