December 18, 2014 | 1595 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - H2O - water-activated eye make-up remover

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by rachellechen

I got this product from TJmaxx. The price is pretty cheap, only around 4 bucks. When I apply this product to my MAC liquidlast liner, finally I found something to remover this. But I truly agree with people, this tube package need some improve, maybe a pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 2:38:00 PM More reviews by plilyheart

I love it! It's gel consistency. Gets all my makeup off! i use a q tip, to work on erasing mistakes. good stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Aprial

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It works fine for me, but it's hard to use. When I first got it, every time I open it, it drips everywhere.. They should have a pump bottle for it, rather than a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by denisha2

i bought this item at TJ Max because i had bought a lot of mineral makeup samples that i had to try out and so i decided to use this to do the eyemakeup removing i was really surprised as i have the Lancome Bifacil, Neutrogena eye makeup removers and they irritate my eyes so i was expecting the H2o to do the same but no sir this didnt irritate my eyes one bit i will definately be going back to store to see if can get some more great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2006 9:49:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Got this for super cheap at TJ's. This stuff is great! I splash some water on my eyes and then use two drops of the remover. My makeup comes right off completely! It does not sting or make my skin feel tight nor is it oily. Leaves no residue either. Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2005 7:14:00 AM More reviews by il23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm glad I didn't have to buy this. (I received it as a gift.) The gel-like texture feels nice on my skin, but it hardly removed any of my eye makeup. There's no scent, and my skin seems to look a little better using this but that's all. There's nothing special about it, really. I'll use up what I have but won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2004 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Afternoon_Sunshine

a little drop goes a long way. When I'm read to take my makeup off, I wet my face, drop a little drop of this in my palm, rub it with eyes closed, then raise with water. It takes everything off.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2004 4:19:00 PM More reviews by debby2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This remover hardly removes anything.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2004 9:50:00 PM More reviews by bunnyphreak

THis just will not get my makeup off!! I got this as part of a GWP and would not purchase it if I needed more remover.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2004 5:33:00 PM More reviews by kyasha

this is a gel makeup remover, but there are cheaper products out there that do the same job. i'm disappointed. i'm still using it after a year, because it lasts quite a while.