H2O water-activated eye make-up remover

3.5

on 11/19/2008 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using Neutrogena's oil-free eye makeup remover for a few years now, as it has been the only product i have found that removes my waterproof mascara and eyeliner. But i am a sucker for trying out new things so i gave this one a shot. And i LOVE it! I agree with some of the other reviewers in that the tube needs to be designed better, such as in a pump form or with a smaller hole, b/c alot more product can escape out when you just need a small amnt b/c the hole is a bit big for the product consistency. It is a gel, but it is not thick. I squeeze some out on my fingertips, and gently rub, occasionally adding in some water. I was suprised when i looked up after rinsing, ALL mascara and liner/shadow was gone! Even with my old fave remover, i still needed to take a Qtip and wipe under my eyes afterward. Not with this stuff! I can safely use this in the shower and not need to be concerned that i didnt get all my eye makeup off b/c i dont have a mirror in there! I wear contacts, and my eyes did not get irritated at all. This tube will last awhile, although i did go back to the store and snatched up a back-up bottle already!

on 9/23/2008 3:42:00 PM

I got this product from TJmaxx. The price is pretty cheap, only around 4 bucks. When I apply this product to my MAC liquidlast liner, finally I found something to remover this. But I truly agree with people, this tube package need some improve, maybe a pump.

on 6/28/2008 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love it! It's gel consistency. Gets all my makeup off! i use a q tip, to work on erasing mistakes. good stuff!

on 4/17/2008 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It works fine for me, but it's hard to use. When I first got it, every time I open it, it drips everywhere.. They should have a pump bottle for it, rather than a tube.

on 4/1/2008 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i bought this item at TJ Max because i had bought a lot of mineral makeup samples that i had to try out and so i decided to use this to do the eyemakeup removing i was really surprised as i have the Lancome Bifacil, Neutrogena eye makeup removers and they irritate my eyes so i was expecting the H2o to do the same but no sir this didnt irritate my eyes one bit i will definately be going back to store to see if can get some more great product.

on 1/7/2006 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Got this for super cheap at TJ's. This stuff is great! I splash some water on my eyes and then use two drops of the remover. My makeup comes right off completely! It does not sting or make my skin feel tight nor is it oily. Leaves no residue either. Will buy again!

on 7/22/2005 7:14:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm glad I didn't have to buy this. (I received it as a gift.) The gel-like texture feels nice on my skin, but it hardly removed any of my eye makeup. There's no scent, and my skin seems to look a little better using this but that's all. There's nothing special about it, really. I'll use up what I have but won't be repurchasing.

a little drop goes a long way. When I'm read to take my makeup off, I wet my face, drop a little drop of this in my palm, rub it with eyes closed, then raise with water. It takes everything off.

on 10/12/2004 4:19:00 PM

This remover hardly removes anything.

on 7/30/2004 9:50:00 PM

THis just will not get my makeup off!! I got this as part of a GWP and would not purchase it if I needed more remover.