January 27, 2015 | 460 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by helicojulz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have thick hair that is quite frizzy. I thought I'd give this a try as a cheaper alternative to MoroccanOil. Yes, it smells great and the packaging is very good, too, but this did absolutely nothing for my frizz. I only pumped a tiny bit and it still made my hair look greasy, unwashed, and just as frizzy as it usually is.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Pugsandkisses

Absolutely hands down the best hair serum I have ever tried. I have tried A LOT of hair serums and oils- from Frizz Ease to high end like Ojon, Aveda, Alterna Caviar.... I keep coming back to this product and now I'm sticking with it. I have long fine hair but a lot if it and it gets dry on the ends. This keeps it shiny soft and in tip top condition. I do really like Moroccan oil but this is on a par with it- better in terms of performance but I just love the MO smell so much! I spend out on my products in general but no need with this gem!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by bellinag

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product, this tamed my unruly over-processed wavy hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by dorkusmalorkusmafia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this to combat frizziness, esp in the summer months. I like the smell, it dispenses easily from the bottle, and it's working for me. I don't have any frizziness since I started using it. I use 2 pumps on my hair, wet from the shower. Then I towel my hair & dry it.

So far, the only drawback is, my hair seems very flat when I use it. It's a lot softer though, so I think I can live with the flatness s the huge pouf I usually have in July. I'm going to read through the other reviews, maybe I should be applying it to dry or damp hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by vesperholly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

They must've rerereleased this, because the bottle I bought is clear with an opalescent finish and a pink nozzle bit. The name is the same though, so my review goes here.

I have thick, barely wavy hair that poofs up like a balloon when it's humid outside. This in combination with Tresemme's anti frizz spray has kept my hair looking much more well-behaved and sleeker after I've blow dried it straight. I can see the difference right away when I apply it to dry hair. It goes instantly shiny and softer at once. It doesn't do much in the way of taming those tiny flyaway hairs around your part. Haven't tried it on wet hair yet (that's what I use the Tresemme for).

It smells lightly of watermelon. The smell doesn't linger. The viscosity is on the runny side, not very sticky and washes off your hands easily, unlike many hair oils. I seem to be going through it rather quickly though (near-daily use).

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by cwabby

I hate this product so much. My hair is oily at the roots and dry at the ends so I only use it from the middle down. Now I have to say that it smells amazing and I love the little pump bottle and consistency of the liquid. However it does nothing to ease the frizz in my hair and just makes it look greasy. I've tried using less but that just does nothing for the frizz. The only thing nice is that my hair ends up smelling amazing, but looking like crap. Gimmicky and not worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by iowagirl

ok based on the reviews here i ran out of my office this rainy afternoon to try this serum on my fine, curly hair. i'm so glad i did! i put a few squirts in my hand and noticed it felt very oily which scared me as my hair will get weighted down easily with a heavy product. i forged ahead anyway and began scrunching. i noticed my curls looked great - shiny and soft- with no frizz! the smell is nice, too.
buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Jjaspr

I've used L'oreal hair products from this range before and have been quite pleased. It's only until recently I found my hair to be quite frizzy so I started looking around for reviews of a good hair serum online, then I came across this and decided to buy it! So glad I did! During the first few days of application it did nothing more than giving my hair a nice smell. However, after a week or so, there is a noticeable difference in the condition of my hair! (So please, do not give up after a few days!) Also, it doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or anything after 2 pumps of this serum. I bought this in a drug store in Singapore for around SGD10 during a promotion. It's totally worth it for something which works and gives a nice scent, in my opinion :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The is a great product. Having tried many serums from the salon, Moroccan oil and anything else you can think of I can honestly say this is the best value for money. I have fine hair and this product smooth my hair beautifully, helps stop tangling and ads shine without weighing it down. I usually put 2 pumps in my hair when wet before blow drying and another pump once I finish curling which helps make the curls look polished and tidy. The product is also great to keep in your handbag for a day at the beach or to quickly tidy hair before after work drinks. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Morbidprince

Amazing product, this is the first and only Anti-Frizz serum that's under 10 and also my hair is so soft and smooth all the way to the tip! Hair also stays knot free, already on my 3rd bottle, will stock up next time they go on sale.