Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast long lasting lipcolor

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/19/2013 5:51:00 PM

I just adore Wet and Wild products. I've been using them for YEARS! I purchased this product in the shade Cherry on Top with high hopes. The color looks absolutely gorgeous in the tube! I was fooled. It makes me very sad to report that this product is just plain terrible. It leaves my lips feeling tight, dry, sticky, and dirty. To make matters worse, the color looks flat rather than the gorgeous cherry sparkle that you see in the tube. I will never purchase this product again. Into the trash it goes. Sadface.

on 7/31/2013 12:30:00 PM

After so many reviews and praises ive given Wet n wild products as theyre one of my favorite drugstore brands, im very disappointed to give this product a bad review. The colors are very bold, eye catchy and pretty and do make a statement on your lips. This product is not really a lipgloss it acts more like a paint and dries quickly, not glossy, cakes, cracks, looks terrible on the lips and is very difficult to wipe off. Megalast is the best way to call this product as it pretty much stains your lips. Im so sorry to say that these are an epic fail. I bought 4 because theyre so inexpensive and they all went in the trash. I just cant wear a lip product that feels like I have dried paint on my lips. YUCK!!! If they decide to change the formula in the future, I'll be back and i'll purchase every color.

on 7/27/2013 2:27:00 PM

Are we talking about the same product? This was moisturizing and lasted well. Exceptional value for the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this as an impulse buy. I was SO disappointed because I know these could be so great! They really do dry fast and shrink onto the lips, like someone said, it's like shrink wrap. When it dries, it crinkles and all the cracks/valleys in your lips show. Plus it just feels really uncomfortable.The color payoff is AMAZING but I just wish it wouldn't dry - then I'd buy them all because of how opaque these are. :(

on 7/4/2013 10:14:00 PM

I bought 932A, "I can bare it". Dries instantly on application. Like others reviewing this product, I tried "helper" moisturizing glosses to get rid of that spackl-y look and feel. One of my health food store lip balms helped. A clear lip gloss applied over it created a grainy texture - not the look I'm going for! I'm returning it....sorry, W n' W, I do love your Color Icon eye pallets!

The only reason why I am leaving a review is to warn anyone out there who is even THINKING of purchasing this NOT to.. Luckily I received this in a swap as brand new extra. I thought wow, that was generous but after I tried it, I thought WTH?!?! It dried quickly and it cracked on my lips.. Then when I rubbed my lips together it started to chip off. My lips have a gross texture with this on. Wet n Wild has had some excellent products lately but this is an EPIC FAIL. This product either needs to be reformulated or pulled off the market. It may be inexpensive but I wouldn't purchase it even if it was clearanced out or even if it was free. I am a total lipstick and lipgloss junkie but this really sucks! Sorry wet n wild..

on 6/21/2013 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Shame on me for not reading reviews 1st lol

I bought 926A Pink Perfection and 924A Click On My HyperPink on a whim. The colors were so pretty they sucked me in.

I wont even get into the individual colors I will just say they are beautiful but OMG right after you apply them they dry in a instant!!!!!

When I say dry it feels like dried up paint,spackle,cement,glue you name it. My lips felt freaking horrible.

I will say they did get the "long lasting" part right cuz this stuff wants to stay on your lips and NOT come off!! It took actual makeup remover to get this off my lips.

I ended up returning both tubes and got my $6 back... No way in hell would I repurchase this stuff ever!!!!!!!!

on 6/19/2013 2:41:00 PM

I wish I had read the reviews on here before buying this. It was an impulse purchase. The color is nice but it is really, really dry. Someone here said it's like shrink wrap and that's exactly what it's like. If you wear gloss on top it's kind of tolerable, but even for the cheap price, it's not worth it.

on 6/6/2013 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I purchased #925A Do I Make You Blush? The color is a beautiful bright pink fuschia shade and has a bit of a cool icy look to it. The wand has a flat velvety tip for easy product application. This glides on like silk and you can get beautiful perfect edges and cupid's bow with this. For the first few minutes this feels very moist and silky and feels really nice. Then it dries. That is when the problem starts. This is very drying and feels like terrible once it sets. My lips feel parched and puckered up, you know in the cartoons how a character looks after ingesting alum? That puckered raisin lip look? This is also sticky feeling and uncomfortable to wear. I am extremely disappointed in this disaster. The color does last for hours but so does the dehydrated parched feeling. I ended up using a clear gloss over this just to give me some type of moisture. Why should I have to use another product to "fix" this one? The color lasts and lasts but the dryness is a deal breaker, so this is going to the trash. It's too bad as the color is really pretty on me. Insert sad face here.

on 6/5/2013 1:05:00 PM

This is the worse product I have ever put on my lips. It reminded me of shrink wrap that was too tight. Sucked every ounce of moisture out of my lips and left them looking like raisins. Wet and Wild did you not text this product before you put it on the shelves???? Don't be fooled by the pretty colors, the formula is a bust.

Recommended for Medium Skin