November 24, 2014 | 1661 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaLast long lasting lipcolor

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by artisticbeauty65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this as an impulse buy. I was SO disappointed because I know these could be so great! They really do dry fast and shrink onto the lips, like someone said, it's like shrink wrap. When it dries, it crinkles and all the cracks/valleys in your lips show. Plus it just feels really uncomfortable.The color payoff is AMAZING but I just wish it wouldn't dry - then I'd buy them all because of how opaque these are. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by TrigaTee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought 932A, "I can bare it". Dries instantly on application. Like others reviewing this product, I tried "helper" moisturizing glosses to get rid of that spackl-y look and feel. One of my health food store lip balms helped. A clear lip gloss applied over it created a grainy texture - not the look I'm going for! I'm returning it....sorry, W n' W, I do love your Color Icon eye pallets!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only reason why I am leaving a review is to warn anyone out there who is even THINKING of purchasing this NOT to.. Luckily I received this in a swap as brand new extra. I thought wow, that was generous but after I tried it, I thought WTH?!?! It dried quickly and it cracked on my lips.. Then when I rubbed my lips together it started to chip off. My lips have a gross texture with this on. Wet n Wild has had some excellent products lately but this is an EPIC FAIL. This product either needs to be reformulated or pulled off the market. It may be inexpensive but I wouldn't purchase it even if it was clearanced out or even if it was free. I am a total lipstick and lipgloss junkie but this really sucks! Sorry wet n wild..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Shame on me for not reading reviews 1st lol

I bought 926A Pink Perfection and 924A Click On My HyperPink on a whim. The colors were so pretty they sucked me in.

I wont even get into the individual colors I will just say they are beautiful but OMG right after you apply them they dry in a instant!!!!!

When I say dry it feels like dried up paint,spackle,cement,glue you name it. My lips felt freaking horrible.

I will say they did get the "long lasting" part right cuz this stuff wants to stay on your lips and NOT come off!! It took actual makeup remover to get this off my lips.

I ended up returning both tubes and got my $6 back... No way in hell would I repurchase this stuff ever!!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I wish I had read the reviews on here before buying this. It was an impulse purchase. The color is nice but it is really, really dry. Someone here said it's like shrink wrap and that's exactly what it's like. If you wear gloss on top it's kind of tolerable, but even for the cheap price, it's not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased #925A Do I Make You Blush? The color is a beautiful bright pink fuschia shade and has a bit of a cool icy look to it. The wand has a flat velvety tip for easy product application. This glides on like silk and you can get beautiful perfect edges and cupid's bow with this. For the first few minutes this feels very moist and silky and feels really nice. Then it dries. That is when the problem starts. This is very drying and feels like terrible once it sets. My lips feel parched and puckered up, you know in the cartoons how a character looks after ingesting alum? That puckered raisin lip look? This is also sticky feeling and uncomfortable to wear. I am extremely disappointed in this disaster. The color does last for hours but so does the dehydrated parched feeling. I ended up using a clear gloss over this just to give me some type of moisture. Why should I have to use another product to "fix" this one? The color lasts and lasts but the dryness is a deal breaker, so this is going to the trash. It's too bad as the color is really pretty on me. Insert sad face here.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by bobbywoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the worse product I have ever put on my lips. It reminded me of shrink wrap that was too tight. Sucked every ounce of moisture out of my lips and left them looking like raisins. Wet and Wild did you not text this product before you put it on the shelves???? Don't be fooled by the pretty colors, the formula is a bust.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by can2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I DONT SEE HOW ANYONE CAN LIKE THIS PRODUCT? WHEN I FIRST APPLYED THE PRODUCT I WAS IN LOVE WITH HOW BRIGHT THE COLOR WAS BUT A FEW SECONDS LATER IT JUST MADE MY LIPS SHRINK INTO A RASIN. THIS LIP PRODUCT MADE MY LIPS DRY AND THE COLOR WAS UNEVEN AND FLAKING. I THOUGHT OK THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR ME AND I WENT TO WASH IT OUT AND I COULDNT TAKE IT OFF!! IT FELT LIKE DRIED GUM ALL OVER MY LIPS IT STAINED THEM FOR A FEW HOURS. I SCRUBED AND STILL COULNT TAKE THE PRODUCT OFF! I JUST LEFT IT ALONE AND I GUESS IT CAME OFF WITH TIME BUT OMG THIS PRODUCT SUCKS! DONT BUY..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by kristykremey

I love this bc it's stays on. i have dry lips and lipsticks nvr worked for me, evn long wearing ones. they tend to gravitate into the cracked skin. moisturizing ones just rub off too quikly. so ive always been an avid gloss ovr lipstick junkie. BUT I have to layer another gloss ovr bc it dries extremely matte. but once it dries though, it aint moving! evn with a gloss ovr it. this finally gives my the possibility of having a pop lip color as most glosses are too sheer to create that look. I just swipe my favorite super moisturizing gloss over it an it lasted evn thru my meal! I'm sooo loving this! yay finally I can do bright lips!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by qianaqiana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS LIP COLOR!! This is the worst lip color ever! It dried my lips out. It CEMENTED THEM TOGETHER!! AND I HAD TO SCRUB IT OFF!!! and I mean scrub!! This product should be removed from the shelf. SAVE YOUR $ 3.00 buy chapstick instead!