April 20, 2014 | 1521 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaLast long lasting lipcolor

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased #925A Do I Make You Blush? The color is a beautiful bright pink fuschia shade and has a bit of a cool icy look to it. The wand has a flat velvety tip for easy product application. This glides on like silk and you can get beautiful perfect edges and cupid's bow with this. For the first few minutes this feels very moist and silky and feels really nice. Then it dries. That is when the problem starts. This is very drying and feels like terrible once it sets. My lips feel parched and puckered up, you know in the cartoons how a character looks after ingesting alum? That puckered raisin lip look? This is also sticky feeling and uncomfortable to wear. I am extremely disappointed in this disaster. The color does last for hours but so does the dehydrated parched feeling. I ended up using a clear gloss over this just to give me some type of moisture. Why should I have to use another product to "fix" this one? The color lasts and lasts but the dryness is a deal breaker, so this is going to the trash. It's too bad as the color is really pretty on me. Insert sad face here.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by bobbywoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the worse product I have ever put on my lips. It reminded me of shrink wrap that was too tight. Sucked every ounce of moisture out of my lips and left them looking like raisins. Wet and Wild did you not text this product before you put it on the shelves???? Don't be fooled by the pretty colors, the formula is a bust.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by can2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I DONT SEE HOW ANYONE CAN LIKE THIS PRODUCT? WHEN I FIRST APPLYED THE PRODUCT I WAS IN LOVE WITH HOW BRIGHT THE COLOR WAS BUT A FEW SECONDS LATER IT JUST MADE MY LIPS SHRINK INTO A RASIN. THIS LIP PRODUCT MADE MY LIPS DRY AND THE COLOR WAS UNEVEN AND FLAKING. I THOUGHT OK THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR ME AND I WENT TO WASH IT OUT AND I COULDNT TAKE IT OFF!! IT FELT LIKE DRIED GUM ALL OVER MY LIPS IT STAINED THEM FOR A FEW HOURS. I SCRUBED AND STILL COULNT TAKE THE PRODUCT OFF! I JUST LEFT IT ALONE AND I GUESS IT CAME OFF WITH TIME BUT OMG THIS PRODUCT SUCKS! DONT BUY..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by kristykremey

I love this bc it's stays on. i have dry lips and lipsticks nvr worked for me, evn long wearing ones. they tend to gravitate into the cracked skin. moisturizing ones just rub off too quikly. so ive always been an avid gloss ovr lipstick junkie. BUT I have to layer another gloss ovr bc it dries extremely matte. but once it dries though, it aint moving! evn with a gloss ovr it. this finally gives my the possibility of having a pop lip color as most glosses are too sheer to create that look. I just swipe my favorite super moisturizing gloss over it an it lasted evn thru my meal! I'm sooo loving this! yay finally I can do bright lips!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by qianaqiana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS LIP COLOR!! This is the worst lip color ever! It dried my lips out. It CEMENTED THEM TOGETHER!! AND I HAD TO SCRUB IT OFF!!! and I mean scrub!! This product should be removed from the shelf. SAVE YOUR $ 3.00 buy chapstick instead!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by erraticeve777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Where do I start... Do NOT buy this. I purchased the Megalast Liquid Lip Color in HYPERPINK.

One, this color is completely tacky. It is not very often you encounter a highly pigmented lip color like this. Sometimes, that can be a good thing! But the only person that could maybe pull this glass off is an L.A. bro-hoe, wanna-be barbie.

Two, it gives 'lasting makeup" a whole new meaning. Once the lip gloss dries, you will waste product after product in attempt to help remove this off of your lips. It feels like cement or dried super glue as soon as it dries.

The only reason I haven't returned it yet (yes, I somehow managed to find a use for it), is because I can use it as a highlight in the middle of my bottom lip if I am rocking some hot pink lips. I have to be very careful to not use too much. You also have to be wearing another gloss under for the Megalast lip color to not turn into cement when you apply a small amount as a highlight.

I do not remember the other colors this gloss came in... Maybe others had better luck and liked this product. Either way, it probably doesn't change the consistency of the gloss and the way it feels on your lips. Overall, I would not purchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by RosieJ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has to be the worst lip gloss I ever tried. The light pink shimmer color looked so pretty in the tube but when I tried it on my lips I felt like I had set them in cement. It dried out my lips horribly to the point where I had to scrub the product off with my electric toothbrush! Luckily I got this product on a buy one get one 50% off sale so I didn't feel bad when I had to throw it in the trash.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Anyone who knows me knows I just about kiss the ground that Wet 'n' Wild walks on. But this...just...no.
I was attracted to the color and the fact that it was advertised with a dollar off sign. I immediately put it on when I got home...then immediately went to remove it.
Yeesh. I get the whole idea is to have it "mega last" but I think there's a subtle difference between lasting and drying out my lips to the point of no return. And my dear consumers, do not, I repeat, do not, smack your lips once it dries. Half of it will get stuck, leaving you with one patchy looking upper lip, and one gunky cakey lower lip.
Trying to remove this stuff is about as easy as removing dried cement. And about as pleasant.
At least it was cheap.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by MissMerryMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite the fact that this product IS very cheap, I would still never even DREAM of buying it again. It feels like you put ten tons of clay on your lips. It applies horribly and uneven and it FEELS even worse. But even after that I decided to see if it lasts. Nope. It wears off like any other regular lipstick. Even when I've tried multiple things to see if I can make it last it still wears off!
I really love Wet n Wild, but this product is one of the worst I own.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

I got this in 932A I Can Bare It. I can't believe anyone would like this. First of all, it dries very fast and makes my lips so dry! I literally have to scrub off the dry patches on my lips. This is just awful. I will definitely not buy this ever again.