December 20, 2014 | 1326 users online

Blush - LORAC - Powder blush in Soul

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

I love this blush! It's really pigmented; I like a really subtle glow so I only use a little bit, but the color is really build-able and suitable for day or night. It's a beautiful shade and the quality of the product is awesome. It lasts as long as I want it to and applies like a dream! Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by aerislina

This blush goes on very natural and very pigmented. I find that I have to be very ginger when applying bc it's too easy to over apply. But once you get the perfect shade you want, it goes on very beautifully and very naturally. It's on a darker peachy tan pink shade. Absolutely gorgeous. I use this for work whenever I don't want a highlighter on my cheeks (Nars Orgasm blush). This blush comes out matte, easy to blend.

Overall, this is a great product. I got this for a steal from the Red Carpet kit.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: VERY smooth consistency and easy to blend. Quite pigmented. This is an okay nighttime color for my N15 (leaning to NC) skin. It's got a very slight shimmer.

CONS: I'm not crazy about the screw on lid. This is just a little muddy on my neutral/warm skin.

APPLICATION TIPS: I like to either save this for night (it's a little too brown for my taste/coloring - goes muddy on me) or use it as a bronzer under cheekbones when I combine it with Smashbox's Bronze Lights in "Suntan."

ALTERNATES: If you need something much more pigmented, but still blendable, try Bobbi Brown's blushes.

****The one picture says this is matte, and it isn't. It's got a slight slimmer.****

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this blush - and I have tons of blush so that's saying a lot. This is such a beautiful, natural color - I know it looks plain in the pan but it does something amazing on your face. I am pale and freckled, so wasn't sure this would work for me, but it gives a beautiful glow to my face. I think you could wear this with just about any other colors - bold or natural - and it would be a perfect complement. This is my new favorite travel companion, because it makes me look perfectly polished in a second!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by mybeadifullife

I have medium skin tone, with yellow/olive undertones. I would describe this blush as a tan rose color. It applies with a matte finish. it has very good pigmentation.

This is my favorite blush of all time, I wear it almost every day. It's the perfect, natural-looking flush for my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by mcclouas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is a staple in my beauty regiment. It was one of the first blushes I tried at sephora and will be one I will repurchase over and over again; I even have backups! The color on my skin gives a natural blushed appearance and highlights cheekbones effortlessly. The color pay off is amazing on this product last all day (no reapplication needed here). The natural warmth it gives to my face is amazing, and I have tried a lot of other blushes and I have to force myself to use anything other than this one; its that good! The price is a little steep, $20 at Sephora, but it will last a very long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by EM603

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT! The color of this blush is exactly what I was looking for for winter. I have extremely fair skin and when I swatched this at sephora I was sold..then I saw they had it in LORAC's real life to red carpet kit and it was a full size! When I tried this on my cheeks at home I was shocked at how pigmented it was, I initially just touched it lightly and it gave me too much pigment that I had to blend out..but when I did it was so beautiful and has a gorgeous sheen to it. It makes you look like you have a natural dusty rose glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 5:41:00 AM More reviews by xnightstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this blush! It has a nice shimmer to it and is not too dark for my pale complexion, which I find perfect to use during the winter season. It lasts and gives my face a nice glow :]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

This blush is a hard one to describe and I actually didn't like it immediately. I know it looks looks scary brown in the pan, but amazingly, it turns into a lovely, dusty pink on my NC25 skin. I didn't believe the other reviewers here until I tried it myself, but it really does look SO natural and beautiful in a I-don't-look-like-I-have-makeup-on sort of way.

I always find myself reaching for this color when I don't know what else to wear because I know that it will always make me look pretty no matter what the rest of my outfit or makeup looks like. It's great for work because it's not shimmery but isn't dead!matte as some blushes can be. Also, like all LORAC powder blushes, it goes on like silk, is extremely pigmented (be careful not to use too much!), doesn't seem to oxidize over time and has great staying power.

EDIT: This does seem to be more of a fall / winter color for me. I'm not big on matte blushes in the summer / spring because I like wearing shimmery peach or coral blushes during those seasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by ginny133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Agreed with the other reviewers here, that this is the most natural wearing blush that can give me a warm glow and color closest to my natural blush. The color looks very dull from the pan, which I'll never pick it up, not even for sampling, if not for the rave reviews here. I tried it last night at Sephora and oh my the color totally transformed once I put it on my cheeks! It is a subtle and very natural warm color that's perfect for everyday look. This morning I picked up my Croc Pallet and so glad this blush is part of the collection. I dusted it on my cheeks a few times but the colors showed up way too intense. I guess the color is very pigmented but shows up so dull at the pan so I was fooled by it. So I wiped away the powder a bit and there I was, the most natural and elegant cheek color I've ever created. Thank you Lorac and I'll be trying your other products I am sure!