November 20, 2014 | 1885 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine Lipstick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by KinFaith

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the shade "Rose Innocence" in this lipstick and what I love most about it is that it looks natural but a step up from my normal lip color. Its like natural glamour..if it could be described bcuz this stuff matches my lips amazingly. It looks hot. period. its cheap. Whats not to love?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by flossymae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful lipstick~I think the best I've ever used. 324A is a nuetral tone that would probably look good on any skin tone. What a great find-great price-way better than the expensive brands I've wasted money on!! Try them all-at such a great price on ebay ($1.20) you haven't lost much.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by StrawB3rryz

Love, love, love this lipstick! I bought two today because they were on sale at Riteaid- just $0.99 each! And even if they weren't it would only be three dollars apiece. I tried the enamored one and I love it so much. Very nice shine and it stays on for a very long time! I love how it gives my lips such a glow, so much better than lip gloss. Probably going to go again tomorrow and buy the other colors since they are on sale anyways!
But the only thing is that it is a relatively small tube, so maybe that is why it should be worth $3.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

This stuff is excellent, and it's dirt cheap. Works just as well as my expensive department store lipsticks. It has like a metallic looking shine to it, not a lip gloss like shine. It's a smidge drying but nothing severe. I usually wear it with a lip gloss over it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 9:36:00 PM More reviews by siameselouise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Today while on a makeup-buying binge (albeit a majorly budget one!) at my local Walgreen's, I picked up three of these lipsticks for a whopping $3.00 (plus tax!). I got all of the red shades that I could find, as I only wear red lip color. They are 514A, 519A, and 526B. The texture and finish kind of remind me of one of my Clinique lipsticks (I think it's called "Softshine"--?), smooth and silky. However, this is not quite as creamy or lasting as the Clinique. Still, at this price I can afford to reapply as much as necessary! The colors are all lovely, bright reds--nothing subtle about these. 514 has a subtle shimmer but not glittery or too much for those of us who are out of our teens/20's :)! It's kind of a ruby color. 519 is a brighter shade--more cherry-colored--and doesn't have shimmer. 526 has an almost-imperceptible shimmer (I really thought it was completely shimmerless until I looked really closely.) It's a slightly deeper, blue-based red. All are lovely and make my teeth look whiter--especially 526. These are not matte but have a shiny finish--very pretty. The case is kind of cheap--not the kind that you'd necessarily want to whip out at a super-ritzy spot--but I don't care; I guess I'm cheap that way. It's wetnwild's standard packaging, silvery with a clear top. I am a long-time makeup addict who's used it all, but now I'm using more and more budget-friendly products. Even if you've snickered at wnw, give these lipsticks a try. At .99 (you can't even get a Diet Dr. Pepper for that anymore) you can afford to experiment. Although I wear only red shades, I noticed a number of other lovely colors, neutrals, pinks/roses, wines, etc. Happy lipstick hunting!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 2:26:00 AM More reviews by munchkinqueenye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this in dark wine, cherry, hot red, sunset peach, and breeze. All of the reds are very true to the color, breeze is more of a frost and I find needs to be paired with something else unless you like the very frosty look. Liked that kind of stuff when I was younger but don't think it would work for a more natural look. For frosts I like the peach more than the breeze but I tend to like the corals better than the pinks. All the lipsticks go on very smooth so I find I don't even need a lip brush to put it on evenly. great for the price but not the best staying power

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2008 5:35:00 AM More reviews by pullum_purna

I liked this product & was very pleased with the texture & color of it! Very moisturized for a lipstick; felt like a lipgloss.
The 1 thing I hated the most was that the lipgloss sorta deformates the shape cuz of it's makeup. Sorta looks as tho it melts & looses it's posture; so it breaks off. MayB it's just my stick... but the lipstick literally fell off after using it for awhile... & that mayB has to do with it's formula.

Great price $3.24 CDN. I wld def. purchase agn... I just wished thy made more colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2008 8:57:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I bought 328A, in "jaded shine". It's a stunning shade of strawberry hot pink, and the shade to have this year for spring and summer. Bright lips are back big time, and I saw a Dior lipstick this exact shade. I was so surprised to see wet n wild has a match for the Dior. This reminds me of a shade I saw that was very french and went well with black liquid liner. When you have this and liner on, you don't need anything else to be chic but dramatic at the same time. It's beautiful and the texture is great for $1.99 or less. It looks more intense in the tube than on lips, but the color is as close as you can get to that coveted shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2007 10:49:00 AM More reviews by sunflowerks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have 323A, a nice pinky nude that looks great on me (greenish eyes blonde hair). At $2 a tube this stuff is serious HG material. The creamy texture is quite nice and it has decent staying power. I am definitely going to try all the other colors at my local CVS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

Love it. Creamy, smooth and moisturizing lipstick. Easy to apply heavy or light. And it's only 2 bucks and a wide array of colors. Don't confuse it with the other line of lipstick WnW has that are only 99 cents each. This line is infinitely better.