Clinique Anti Blemish Solution

2.8

on 12/28/2014 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have extremely oily skin especially in the t-zone area and my cheeks. I have used this skincare set for about two years now, and to be honest I regret wasting both time and money now that I have found out what the real damage to my skin has been this whole time. I always thought my breakouts were because of my hormones, but when I recently switched to Clarins skincare I saw my acne and oiliness disappear slowly. The anti-blemish solution has done nothing for me. Instead of feeling moisturized I feel constantly dried out yet oily by the moisturizer. The cleanser made me break out and so did the moisturizer, the only product I find decent is the toner, which is extremely strong and effective only if I have a massive breakout. I do not think that this kit helps preventing blemishes and acne, on the contrary, it did nothing good for my skin other than leaving it dry, irritated and full of constant breakouts.

I would not recommend this to anyone with any kind of skin type; it is not moisturizing enough and will only dry out your skin! save your money and buy Clarins facial treatments instead, they are so much better.

on 12/28/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this skin care system because after a trip my face broke out very badly. I am black, I have combination oily (oily t zone, comfy cheeks), sensitive, acne prone skin. I bought the small pack to try it, it worked ok for while. So I went ahead and bought the bigger bottles. My face broke out sooooo badly that I had to go to the Dr to get prescription. My face was so dry that I could hardly lift my brows. The toner burned my face and the moisturize did nothing to help the dryness.After that I have stopped using it completely and my face returned to bring much better. I would not buy this again.

on 12/28/2014 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have mixed skin (oily parts on the forehead and chin). 2-3 blemishes coming up weekly on the cheeks too. So, I bought that set after recommendation by a Clinique agent.
Two weeks of usage and I have really gone to hell!!!
The foam is smooth, doesnīt smell and your skin feels cleaned and soft.
The Clarifying Lotion is horrible - smells totally like alcohol; my skin burned and got totally dry when I was using it. I stopped using that immediately.
The All Over Clearing Treatment seems to be good, left a good feeling on the skin.

After a couple days using the set, I started to break out even more. After two weeks it got worse. When I stopped using it, my skin break outs got back to normal.

The foam is a mess: It made my skin so dry and red and itchy after using it for a while. But the worst is, that my eyelids got crayfish-coloured red and scaly. They were itchy and burning when you washed your eyes with clear water for 2, 5 MONTHS!!! I wasnīt able to use eyeshadow any more. Any skincare (even dermatologically ones) did nothing or made it worse. So I had to leave the skin alone. The first week my eyelids looked like sunburned. Well, now you will ask yourselves why I washed my lids with the foam??? I didnīt. This skin reaction I just got from basing the face after massaging the foam on the forehead area.

I wouldnīt recommend it to anyone with good conscience.

on 9/18/2014 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have mixed feelings about this 3 step kit. I LOVE the way the cleanser smells (shallow-yeah, I know..) but to be honest--it doesn't do much in the way of cleansing. It doesn't take off makeup well..and I find even with no makeup my face warrants a second wash. The toner(lotion) I also like..it works OK.. works better then the cleanser for sure!.. and I would definitely repurchase that! The 3rd step I love. I use it with other systems (Proactiv) because it gives a bit of moisture(not much, and they changed the name from moisturizer to all over clearing treatment) and also helps clear your face. Over all--i like the products..and even tho I love the way the cleanser smells, I would just repurchase the toner And 3rd step treatment... over all, I think if you had a more exfoliating cleanser to use with the 1st step this might work a bit better....I really believe in Proactiv's way of doing stuff with a exofoliating benzoyl peroxide cleanser...but I like cliniques 3rd step a lot..its a bit less drying then Proactiv's. I think you just haveto give it a try---AND substitute the cleanser with a benzoyl peroxide cleanser every couple days at least.

on 9/18/2014 2:05:00 AM

I have been using this product for over 2 weeks and all it did was to give me a forehead full off pimples. I cant believe that whis could give me more pimples. Gonna use it for another 2 weeks and se if it makes any difference.

on 9/17/2014 11:50:00 PM

I really wanted to love this product. My sister has been using for over a year and it works beautifully. I thought I'd give it a go to try and help wit hormonal breakouts. I used exactly as directed and after the first few days my skin got worse. I just that it may have ben bringing to the surface already forming pimples. But no. I tried to give it the benefit of the doubt and continued to use it for about 2 months. It broke my skin out so bad. Instead of having my occasional breakouts, there was not one time I was without pimples. So needless to say I'm not using this product anymore but I'm o angry at myself for wasting $100 on something that made my skin worse. At least my sister can have it and it's not completely going to waste.

on 8/30/2014 12:41:00 AM

I don't usually use Clinique for moisturiser but I thought I would give this one a go as I do suffer with mild acne and as I was going to try out a Clinique foundation which also helps with skin, I thought the combination would work. I have quite dry skin and this really wasn't great for me. Every time I washed my face and applied this cream it would just crumble away. I thought maybe it was the face wash I was using so I switched face wash and it still happens. So I can't apply any make up because the moisturiser just peels off/ crumbles away. It also doesn't have the best smell. I don't like the consistency of it either - it's quite runny. I wouldn't recommended it or buy it again. It says for all skin types but I wouldn't recommend for Dry. :)

on 8/19/2014 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I've taken this product and it does work, I tried it for 3 weeks and saw that my skin did improve, and still use it as part of my regime. I'm currently using this product to treat my skin from the outside and another product biocorrex skin beauty which I take as capsules daily, and feel that the two compliment each other quite well!

on 8/17/2014 4:21:00 PM

I bought the foam in Spain and the improvement I have seen in my skin is unreal. I use the foam 2 times a day (morning and night) and let it sit until the foam bubbles have disappeared and then rinse. I did this same cycle with a different foam I was using before just to make it more effective. I absolutely recommend this product, regardless of price.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hi guys, I have made a full review on this product on my blog please do visit and show the love. Http://www.thecybersurgeon.blogspot.com

Popular Treatments (Face)