Sally Hansen Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Daily Nail Growth Treatment

3.9

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm buying this product again because u kno how sally hansens products get chunky midway. My nails grow lik grass does. So I tracked my growth from day one and used this five days and the growth is a huuuuuge improvement. I saw 2 millimeters of growth and in the 10th day they all grew past 2 millimeters and I cut them because that is my desired length. And when i kept applying my old bottle (the thick one idk if it happens to thin ones) and it gets thick and it looks like those thick acrylicish hard wrap yopcoats and i just loved it. I like the look even tho it gets bubbles. It protects and I told my friend about it.

on 6/26/2013 4:50:00 PM

I bought this when it was on clearance at my store (I work for Boots). I'd been wanting some for ages because my nails are terribly weak & the break very easily.
I love it! I would definitely pay the full price for it now that I know it works. My nails feel stronger, they look so much healthier and they're growing really fast. I could put nail varnish on top but I've decided not to because I like how shiny my nails are.
I would recommend this to anybody who is umming and arring about whether to pay the price for it- it really is worth it. Sally Hansen isn't a well respected name for no reason.

on 1/20/2013 8:39:00 PM

Top product. I have the weakest nails, I am never able to grow them but from time to time I use this, I only have to use it a couple of days in a row and it hardens them up really well.

It's a proper clear product so my nails don't look like that yellowy clear finish you can get from some products.

The bottle really lasts, I've had it for about 2 years already!

on 1/5/2013 5:14:00 PM

Before using this product I has short, brittle nails. I decided I had has enough and I was fed up of having disgusting nails. I purchased it from my local shop for about 3 pound. I have been using it for the last 6 months and I LOVE it. I noticed my nails were stronger instantly after applying his polish. It also leave a lovely shine to you nails and prevents staining from coloured nails varnish. My nails are now long and smooth. Great buy!

on 12/3/2012 12:17:00 PM

My nails are pretty, but all my life I have never been able to grow them long. They get to a certain point, one or two break, and since I hate them to be different lengths, I cut them down and start over. I decided to try this one day when I saw it in the DS.

As a base coat, this stuff sure makes your polish last! Almost a week, and I haven't even had to touch up any chips in the color. I have had to file down a couple little breaks in 2 nails, though.

The formula is thin, I use 2 coats, being sure to put a little under the nail tip as well. It dries really fast....but it remains to be seen if this will encourage my nails to grow long and beautiful before breaking! But even if it doesn't help my nails grow, it works GREAT as a base, so I'd definitely buy again - anything that makes a manicure last is awesome in my book!

on 8/28/2012 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am 34 and never been able to grow my nails, about 4 years ago I told myself "enough is enough" I finally wanted to really start trying to care for my nails. bought some solor oil, burts bees cuticle cream, nail file so I could file insted of bite, cuticle remover and this stuff. I have this on every day and when u first use u see result in a week. Once u see results u don't want to bite. I have had long, hard, lovely nails for the past 4 yrs. I love my nails so much I can't stop looking at them. I now have a polish obsession and plan to use this stuff as a base coat. I will buy this forever.

on 8/15/2012 9:44:00 AM

I've been using this product for about 3 weeks, it claims you can see growth in 1 which i couldn't (keeping in mind my nails just refuse to grow and i havent bitten them for a year) but after 3 weeks at least some of the nails are starting to look longer than before. this is great but not the reason i love this product, i love it because IT DOESNT MAKE MY NAILS PEEL!! I've tried so many growth/strengthening/hardening products and they all just seem to make my nails peel and flake (ew!).
I use this as a top coat and a base coat like it says, which i thought was totally wrong on every level, but kinda works out well if i give it about a year to dry before i do things (its definitely not fast drying). i cant apply it every day like it says to because my nail polish just goes gooey and i mess it up after about the second or third day of extra coating so i just apply an extra coat once then in a few days when im sick of my colour or it starts chipping/peeling i start the process again.

on 7/18/2012 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product worked well. I would probably purchase again. It worked to help me get long nails after all my life I have bitten them. The treatment is very thin but fairly easy to apply and dried quickly. The onlything is applying it daily because I like to polish them but that was fine. The brush worked well I don't know why everyone complains about their brushes! My nails have improved so much!! Before they were so unhealthy and ugly to paint but now they are so long and healthy!!! I love it and at Walmart it was only 4.00! And thats fairly cheap. I recommend it to anyone who wants to achieve longer healthier nails:)

on 5/12/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using the nail growth and hard as nails polish for the past week. It's brilliant! My nails were completely weak and brittle after over a year of wearing fake nails. I've finally decided to start taking care of my natural nails and this was recommended by my nail technician. Definitely 5/5!

on 3/3/2012 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

i really like the silk polish treatment by sally, it really made my nails long and so pretty! when i ran out, i went to the drugstore but they didn't have it so i got the maximum growth. at that time, my nails were already a good length but i wanted it to grow a bit more and i wanted my nails protected as well. i didn't notice my nails getting much longer in the first week i tried, but they were very hard which i thought was a good thing. but then i noticed my nails were dried out. eventually, two of my nails broke off in big chunks. so my nails were practically like glass, hard and fragile. i ended cutting my all of my nails :(
i wouldn't buy this product again. but to you all, try it for yourself since this product has gotten a lot of positive reviews.