July 25, 2014 | 1949 users online

Bronzers - Cargo - Cargo Bronzer in Medium

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2010 1:58:00 AM More reviews by whoopwhoopwhoopy

I have light beige, olive-y skin. This looks too orange on my face. The shimmer is pretty, but the color looks too fake.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Pretty, gold bronzer. Easy to blend, soft colour..a go to bronzer but nothing special. Great for light to medium skin tones. Soft and Shimmery, can't really go wrong but I've found better.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jennab522

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hated this stuff. It came out orangey, and too shimmery. I've tried a lot of Cargo's cosmetics, their lipgloss is goopy, colors simple without complexity and limited. Not a fan.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I DO find this a bit on the orange side. I am an avid user of NARS Laguna but I swapped for a couple bronzers this summer to switch it up. This and Too Faced Sun Bunny were two of them. Neither of them were as natural looking as Laguna and both were more sparkly. I do like the packaging but the product. Laguna is just better (for me) all around.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by mmazina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this bronzer in a set about a year ago from my boyfriend. I told him that I liked Cargo (I have a few lip tins and the Cargo Bronzer in light). Since I have fair skin, application of this bronzer, if not done correctly, would make my face look orange. But if I lightly dust it on my cheekbones, temples, and forehead, it gives a nice glow. I gave the Medium bronzer 4/5 because I think it's a great product (just don't drop it. Bronzer everywhere!) but I found it a bit dark and there is a very fine line between cute/glowy and orangey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by beebop808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first bronzer I actually adhered too! I really don't care for bronzers because I am already tan as it is. However, during the winter months when my skin started a little pale, I used just a tad bit over my forehead, cheekbones, and sides of my face. I gave me a nice glow without overdoing it. Will purchase again before winter gets here :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

Im at odds with reviewers on MUA?! how can that be? I did NOT like this bronzer...quite orangey and DOES have shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It is so fragile. I had to order mine and then I dropped it and I have never come along ordering new one. Compleately broken it was. The case is not very "cargo" nothing Cargo is cargo as it is impossible to travel with. Love the color and the texture. it is a dream to apply and blends so well. Yep it is a little bit frosty but it does not really bother me that much. Color is nice. I have never had a problem with orangey tones because on my skin they look more natural than overly golden bronzers. This is however none of them. It is quite neutral to my eye. I will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first experience with bronzer, and I don't think I'll ever purchase anything different. This summer I got really tan and there was no reason to put blush on. I bought this and used it on my cheeks, forehead and t-zone. It gave me a beautiful bronzed blush look--but still looking pretty natural. I applied with a big bronzer brush from Sephora. It completed my summer low-key make up. I doubt that next summer I will have quite the tan I had this one, but the cool thing about this color is that I can apply it very lightly and still look like I got a little sun. Cargo made a really high quality product in this. Also, the tin is quite large, and I think this will last for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by babeybearz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer! Despite the fact that I'm addicted to trying different kinds of bronzers, I always come back to Cargo because it's the best. It's just very easy to apply and gives a great look. It most definitely doesn't give you a fake tan/orangey color, just a nice bronze. It's great for contouring under the cheekbones or for highlighting the actual cheekbones themselves. The package could be cuter, but I love this product, haven't found a better one, and will continue to use/buy this product again and again. I would highly recommend trying this bronzer!