October 24, 2014 | 1753 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Color Base in Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I bought this because I wanted to have a highlighter for my cheekbones and my brow bone unfortunately this highlighter has no lasting power especially because I have oily skin.
Putting it on my cheekbones I felt that it made not much difference
so for me it was just a waste of money.
What I also didn't like was the packaging of this product because whether I use my clean fingers or a clean brush I seem to get dirt in the product.

I use Urban Decay's eyeshadow in Virgin (comes in the Naked Palette) as a highlighter for my brow bones and you can also dab a little onto your cheekbones to accentuate it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by mrubatino

I don't really see what's so great about this product. It's just not creamy enough for my liking. Maybe it's just my skin, but it's not that great when trying to blend it. There's a lot better highlighters out there IMP

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this highlighter. I received it in a swap and I ended up wearing it every day. Under my brows, a dot above the arch of my brows, on my cheekbones, a swipe down my nose, and a dot above my cupids bow and on my inner tear duct. It really just brings another whole dimension and glow to my makeup. It makes me feel like I'm a VS model when I have this on. For me, it's a crucial step. It's a beautiful iridescent shimmer not to OTT or greasy looking. The reason it doesn't get a five is because it does not last long at all. I need a highlighter that can last most of the day and this just doesn't cut it. Before noon it has completely disappeared.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is one of the best products I have bought from MAC. I used to be a fan of the Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle, but now that I have used this I will never go back. It's A LOT less sparkly than the MSF and much easier to work with. I was kind of hesitant to use a cream highlighter because of how oily my skin gets, but I think this looks beautiful. It's long lasting, and it's nice to find a highlighter that has a more gold base than pink because of the yellow undertones in my skin. I use this almost every day and It kills me that I've finally hit pan on it. Such an amazing product for all skin types.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by jojonono

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS
I like the finish it gives
CONS
It doesn't stay on. My experience is that, after an hour it's gone.
Because of the above, I totally forget about it when I apply make up.
I dropped it on the floor, and the package broke.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this as a subtle highlight. I also love that I can apply it quickly with my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by OfficialMS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted this product for so long. I was shopping with my mom and we came near a MAC counter. I swatched this colour of my hand and compare it to Hush. The MUA asked me if I wanted some help and I said 'yes, I don't know which one to choose' so she applyed on my brow bone, and up to bone above my cheek. I founded Pearl the best because Hush was more pink and you didn't see hardly anything of Hush on the places where the MUA puts it. So I bought the Pearl on and since I've got it, I fell totally in love. Would recommend to everyone that's looking for a nice champagne highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by amoi

The best cream highlighter I have ever used!
This makes dull skin come alive and look fresh and dewy. Im not sure how this would work on much darker skin tones, but its sheer and suitable for day-time - not at all glittery or harsh.
I personally apply this with my ring finger on the tops of my cheekbones, browbone, down the centre of the nose & cupids bow.
I love this product so much it has quickly become part of my everyday routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by youhavetoloveyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this. AMAZING as a cheek highlighter. it's actualy all i use it for, sometimes also as a tearduct highlighter, and it works beautifully. Not too frosty, not glitery, creamy, so amazing for dry skin... i could go on and on. Defenitely recomend it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by eileen08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am in awe after using this product. I can't believe I didn't know about this years ago! I was struggling with my over the top matte make-up. I have to use powder over my foundation because it doesn't stay all day long, but I look so flat, with no dimension at all. After watching a pixiwoo tutorial, I had to try it and now I'm converted. I can't go out without it and it applies so easily on my cheekbones. It gives this dewy look I was so looking for!
The thing I love the most is that it blends really well and is so versatile. Will totally buy it again!