April 16, 2014 | 1466 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Color Base in Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this highlighter. I received it in a swap and I ended up wearing it every day. Under my brows, a dot above the arch of my brows, on my cheekbones, a swipe down my nose, and a dot above my cupids bow and on my inner tear duct. It really just brings another whole dimension and glow to my makeup. It makes me feel like I'm a VS model when I have this on. For me, it's a crucial step. It's a beautiful iridescent shimmer not to OTT or greasy looking. The reason it doesn't get a five is because it does not last long at all. I need a highlighter that can last most of the day and this just doesn't cut it. Before noon it has completely disappeared.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

This is one of the best products I have bought from MAC. I used to be a fan of the Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle, but now that I have used this I will never go back. It's A LOT less sparkly than the MSF and much easier to work with. I was kind of hesitant to use a cream highlighter because of how oily my skin gets, but I think this looks beautiful. It's long lasting, and it's nice to find a highlighter that has a more gold base than pink because of the yellow undertones in my skin. I use this almost every day and It kills me that I've finally hit pan on it. Such an amazing product for all skin types.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by jojonono

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS
I like the finish it gives
CONS
It doesn't stay on. My experience is that, after an hour it's gone.
Because of the above, I totally forget about it when I apply make up.
I dropped it on the floor, and the package broke.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this as a subtle highlight. I also love that I can apply it quickly with my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by OfficialMS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted this product for so long. I was shopping with my mom and we came near a MAC counter. I swatched this colour of my hand and compare it to Hush. The MUA asked me if I wanted some help and I said 'yes, I don't know which one to choose' so she applyed on my brow bone, and up to bone above my cheek. I founded Pearl the best because Hush was more pink and you didn't see hardly anything of Hush on the places where the MUA puts it. So I bought the Pearl on and since I've got it, I fell totally in love. Would recommend to everyone that's looking for a nice champagne highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by amoi

The best cream highlighter I have ever used!
This makes dull skin come alive and look fresh and dewy. Im not sure how this would work on much darker skin tones, but its sheer and suitable for day-time - not at all glittery or harsh.
I personally apply this with my ring finger on the tops of my cheekbones, browbone, down the centre of the nose & cupids bow.
I love this product so much it has quickly become part of my everyday routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by youhavetoloveyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this. AMAZING as a cheek highlighter. it's actualy all i use it for, sometimes also as a tearduct highlighter, and it works beautifully. Not too frosty, not glitery, creamy, so amazing for dry skin... i could go on and on. Defenitely recomend it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by eileen08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am in awe after using this product. I can't believe I didn't know about this years ago! I was struggling with my over the top matte make-up. I have to use powder over my foundation because it doesn't stay all day long, but I look so flat, with no dimension at all. After watching a pixiwoo tutorial, I had to try it and now I'm converted. I can't go out without it and it applies so easily on my cheekbones. It gives this dewy look I was so looking for!
The thing I love the most is that it blends really well and is so versatile. Will totally buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by ShahnaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I find this a great highlighter. I use this with a liquid foundation, mostly on tops of cheekbones, nose and browbone. I felt it made a huge difference when I saw photographs of myself, gave my face a lot more glow and life than with previous highlighters. I would buy this again, though I do have a couple more highlighters I still want to try before saying this is definately the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by EnglishRoseBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

PROS
- Subtle pearly glow
- Nice creamy consistency
- Product lasts a long time

CONS
- Too expensive
- Creases when used on the eyes
- Not noticeable enough as a highlighter

Overall, I was very underwhelmed with this product. I expected more from MAC - it just didn't really do much at all.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No