Andrea Eye Q's - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/7/2011 4:09:00 PM

I purchased this product hoping that it wouldn't leave behind a bunch of oil residue, and that it would remove my waterproof mascara. While this product didn't leave behind that much oil residue, what was left would begin to irritate and burn my eyes if i didn't rinse it off immediately. Also, it failed to remove about 50% of my makeup. The price is great, I would reccomend trying the waterproof ones because even though they leave behind a lot of oil residue, at least they remove ALL of your makeup and don't kill your eyes in the process.

on 12/24/2010 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love these pads. They don't burn my eyes and the little pads are super soft. They also actually take off my mascara and eyeliner. Sure, you'll use more than one pad per eye, but since they're little, you can really get off eyeliner that's super close to your eye. They're really easy to carry around since they come in a little bottle.

on 10/26/2010 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Works like a charm.
Super oily for sure, but easy to wipe off. Make my skin feel pretty nice after I wash all the oil off.

on 12/28/2009 12:22:00 AM

I ran out of my Almay make-up remover pads and bought the Andrea brand because they were cheap at Walgreen's. What a mistake...They are not greasy enough, so I had to keep rubbing and due to the small size, I had to use multiple pads. Turns out, I must be allergic to something in this product, because I had red, itchy, swollen, blood shot easy for three days. These went in the trash can and I will not buy these again...

on 4/9/2009 11:25:00 PM

This used to be my regular eye makeup remover until I knew better and started exploring other options. While it is one of the most effective removers I have tried, it is way too oily. This often left an oily residue on my eyes, which would come off when I washed my face, and an oily film on my eyeballs, which would not come off. The only pro I can think for this product is that it is good for traveling, because it's handy to just have one package instead of a liquid and cotton pads. Personally, however, I'd rather have the hassle than deal with this oily mess.

on 12/10/2008 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i tried this in the original formula and it's SUPER OILY. I don't even know what else to say. I had to return it. Stay away from the original formula.

on 9/12/2008 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Makes my eyelids swell and itch. No thanks!

I used these and found they left an oily residue. They don't remove all the makeup and I had to use two at a time. They are very small and the makeup removed covers the cloth quickly (that's why I used two per eye). I don't recommend.

on 5/18/2008 9:10:00 AM

I really wanted these to work. But, I'm unhappy with them on so many levels. First, the pads are scratchy--I feel like they are scratching my lids. They are also drenched in the product, which seems to leave an "oily" residue on my lashes, even though it's labeled as oil-free. The packaging is a pain--getting the pads out of the little jar is not the easiest thing in the world. Lastly, they just don't work that well. I use two pads per eye, and wake up with racoon eyes. I won't buy again.

on 4/14/2008 2:14:00 PM

This stings my eyes and does not remove eye makeup as expected. It dries my skin out too. Disapointed! I will not buy this again. However, I do like the packaging and the amount of pads that you get (65). Is the original version perhaps better?