October 26, 2014 | 1227 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Clear Skin Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by sidrahhaque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was recommended this product by my dermatologist, midway my acne treatment - and i don't think i've ever used anything that does exactly like it advertises, so quickly! it smoothens out your skin, giving a more even feel to it. i've been using it for the anti-blemish properties, but the anti-wrinkle part comes as a bonus. i've noticed a visible reduction in my post-acne marks (but that could be down to the other acne medications i've been taking). i absolutely love this product and will continue on with usage permanently. one tube of cream has lasted me nearly 2-and-a-half months, well worth the money (thats why i gave it a three-star for price).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 5:47:00 AM More reviews by detroitlioness

I grabbed this off the shelf because Meijer didn't have what I actually wanted, and I needed a moisturizer badly. I am so pleasantly surprised. This makes my skin feel so soft, and I'm young enough that I'm not really dealing with wrinkles, but it does make my skin look smoother. The biggest reason I will continue to pay $13 for 1 oz. of product is this: I have had these hard, mystery bumps appear on my chin that do not pop, and I can't stop myself from picking at. If I even scratch them a little bit, they scab, darken, and raise (probably should get them looked at). BUT after using this cream, they've flattened all the way out, and they're barely noticeable. With the exception of the occasional single-zit occurrence, my face is always smooth, soft, and glowing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using Neutrogena's Anti-Wrinkle cream religiously for 6 years but needed something to treat pimples since my skin's been acting up lately. After trying the Clear Skin cream I'm officially a convert. Overnight, my skin texture was much smoother, pores diminished, skin color healthy and glowing, and a swollen cystic pimple on my chin was reduced to half its size. I had some bumps (soon to become pimples) on my forehead, cheeks, and chin yesterday but today they were flattened. I really hope that my skin won't get used to this moisturizer because it's working really well for me. I've been using what's left of my Anti-Wrinkle cream on my eyes, since I think the salicylic acid in the clear skin cream would be too drying/irritating for the eye area. The only downside of this cream is that it has no SPF so I have to use a separate sunscreen.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ancal89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this at night for I guess two months now and I feel like it's making my skin worse. Before I was only using Clinique's Acne Solutions Face and Body Bar and my skin looked better than it had in years. I thought I would get even better results with this added to my night routine.

I know with any new acne treatment you start your skin may get worse before it gets better, but after so many weeks or months with no good results you kind of have to admit that the product sucks. I'm going to keep using this for another few weeks but if I continue getting constant numerous breakouts like I have now then I will have to stop. Not saying this is a horrible product, it just won't work for everybody.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by kelblu

I am really happy with this product. I ran out to buy it based on the reviews here and so far my skin looks alot better. I felt like my skin looked dull and I always seem to have a breakout. So I thought that this would help in both areas. I have to say that I see a glow and luminousity and a more youthful appearance to my skin. I put this on at night after I wash my face and in the morning I just moisturize. My pores look tighter and the fine lines are hardly there anymore. I'm definitely going to keep using this!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by tvance12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im actually using the CVS version of the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Blemish Cream. I've been using now for nearly 2 weeks. So far Im impressed. The CVS version has the same ingredients with the same percentages as the neutrogena brand and it's a few bucks cheaper. This product also has a very pleasant smell. I put it on once per day under my makeup. My skin is EXTREMELY oily - in fact, after a few hours, I have to dab my face with tissue to absorb some of the oil - it's insane. This product, in the short amount of time I've been using it, works. My skin is clearing up, becoming more youthful in appearance and smoother - my tone seems to be evening back out. My skin feels tighter too! I have very acne prone skin, the sebum and oil builds up in my already oversized pores and one thing leads to another and before you know it, my skin looks nasty, oily and I can push the sebum out of the skin on my nose, on my chin, it looks like little white worms when you push them out. It's gross, I know. This product seems to be helping with this problem. I'll keep you posted

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm disappointed. I bought this based on reviews, and I thought it would be a great 2-in-1 product. I didn't really have acne or blemishes to speak of, but I thought the salicylic acid and retinol would provide clarity to my skin and prevent wrinkles. What I got instead were several blemishes where the cream was applied, and my skin is normally clear. At first I didn't blame the product and kept using it, and the blemishes persisted. I've now stopped and am allowing my skin to clear up.

My husband also tried to use this, and within a couple days, he got large, deep blemishes on different spots of his face, even though he has clear, but oily, skin.

I had also broken out from another retinol moisturizer in the past, so maybe retinols just don't work for me. I don't know. I'm giving up on this stuff and sticking with sunblock and grapeseed oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by michtou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I quit smoking in July and have been on a quest to improve my skin and make a new start. I have normal skin, olive complexion. I suffered from cystic acne in my teens and then mixed, spotty skin until I went on Accutane at 28. Since then I've stayed out of the sun, but have smoked intermittently.
To counteract fine lines I've been using RoC Correxion serum at night and Neutrogena Ageless Intensives spf 30 moisturizer in the day. After about a month I noticed that my tone was even and my pores were reduced. But when I began using the Anti-Wrinkle/Anti-Blemish creme at night, my skin improved drastically. I love it because:
-no dryness
-markedly improved tone
-pores seem reduced over a period of about 2 weeks
-rosy glow
-my skin is so soft!

I don't think this will reduce age/sun spots, but otherwise I think this is excellent value for money. My new HG and I want to shout about it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by slivola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this lotion. I use it during the daytime because it isn't as drying as other anti blemish lotions (like proactiv which I use at night). I don't seem to break out from it, either. After it dries, I put on Aveeno's ultra calming SPF 15 face lotion and the two work well together.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It worked both on my adult acne & wrinkles.

I'm suffering from horrible adult acne for 3 yrs now and I'm under a dermatologist care. I'm recently using sulfur & clindamycin prescriptions for a month now. My acne aren't that horrible anymore, but still wasn't happy (still have breakouts around my chin area and a few on my forehead).

I started using this Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti- Blemish once a night, together with the Anti-Wrinkle SPF 15 during the day and my skin looked better. Even my dermatologist was happy about the results! He told me my skin is so beautiful, looks healthy and recovering fast than expected. By the way, he didn't know I'm using this together with the prescriptions :)

I have slight wrinkle formations around my forehead and it has definitely almost gone now. And I've been only using this product for only a week!
I highly recommend this product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No