MAC Viva Glam III

4.5

on 2/9/2014 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing lipstick. The color just isn't for me, though.

on 10/28/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The lipstick in the pictures are not VGIII. VG III is a deep brown w a plum cast to it. A great dupe for the LE Fixed on Drama - literally 99.9% the same besides texture. I love it... Very 90s and since I grew up in the 80/90s I love it :). 100% of cost goes to AIDS charity too!!

NC15/NW20

on 9/28/2013 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I saw a fair skinned lady on Instagram post this color and it looked very vampy and sexy so that was the look that I was going for. However after putting it on, it looked like a very sexy perfect red on my dark skin. JACKPOT!! I use it with the Currant pencil & Desire Lipglass, and it's a showstopper indeed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

on 7/28/2013 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my go to color when I wanna do a darker look... Line my lips with night moth and add this and blend tooooo perfect!!! Great color for darker skin ladies

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love the formula of all the Viva Glam lipsticks. When you go darker, you want matte, IMO. The color is different for me as I am normally a red lipstick girl (I wear Viva Glam 1 as my every day) but the SA talked me into this and it's pretty for a change. The swatch shown is way off. This is a plummish hue;not anywhere as vivid as shown. I like that I can do a more dramatic eye with this lipstick, as opposed to a red lip, so I will probably wear this mainly at night.

on 2/1/2013 11:46:00 AM

My favorite lipstick of all time. I am very pale with reddish brown hair and grey eyes and it seriously looks better than any other lipstick I have tried. It's a raisiny red that just happens to complement my complextion perfectly...which is rare! It is on the darker end of the spectrum but is totally acceptable for daily wear. Typical MAC: matte, Long lasting, can be drying at times

on 11/17/2012 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am definitely not a lipstick person, although I have had various love affairs with different glosses and lipsticks throughout my makeup wearing years. On a whim, my friend convinced me to borrow her Viva Glam III, and I fell in love. I have really never thought of myself as the kind of person who wears dark lipstick, but it is flattering and not so 'goth' that I feel uncomfortable. It doesn't hurt that she shade is pretty universally flattering. It looks good on me (and I'm very fair with pink undertones), my friend (olive skin with yellow undertones), and another friend of ours who has a medium-dark complexion. I love that it gives back to charity, and I will definitely be buying this again!

on 9/26/2012 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous. Kind of a universal flatterer. This colour has a few different colours in it, I'm sure it'd look great on almost anyone.

Great staying power. A soft almost-red, matte. Dress up or down. Classic style.

Yeah, I'd say it's definitely darker and less vivid than the swatch, but equally lovely, and you can't beat the smooth velvety matte look. It doesn't seem to need a liner, either.

Winner!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this lipstick after seeing a Youtube video where the girl was wearing it - although her video was about a bunch of other lipsticks. I fell in love immediately. Luckily she had mentioned the name in the note and I purchased it at once, which is rare as I usually check out blogs and reviews before buying.

I lovvvvve this lipstick. While it doesn't look anything like the pictures shown here, it fits better with the plum description. It's sooo flattering. It's a lovely matte finish, highly pigmented and quite moisturising as far as matte lipsticks go. It has decent staying power too.

The other day I was at MAC and even the SA was wearing it!

on 2/23/2012 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love the plum-red-berry shade of this lipstick. Very heavily pigmented and therefore a bit drying, but if you layer over lip balm, it works. It's a very deep version of a natural lip color. Very flattering to cooler skin tones.

Popular Lipsticks