November 26, 2014 | 1904 users online

Pressed Powders - Sonia Kashuk - bare minimum pressed powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

I really like this stuff. It's a good shade, lasts all day, applies lightly, and looks natural. My only issue is, or at least with Target, you can't open the product and it doesn't give you swatches to test on. You gotta judge by the shade which will look best with your skin. Luckily mine is easy to match up, but I'm wondering about the other skin tones that are more unique than mine. Also, or at least when I went to Target, they had maybe three shades. Once again, my skintone is easy to match up but I know others' are more difficult.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by TabbsW89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing!!!! Really light and has a soft dewey finish that isnt oily. And it makes my skin look very airbrushed! Love love love! Only thing is, it breaks really easily and Im assuming it is because the formula is really soft and light, but Im not sure. Doesnt affect my opinion on how awesome it is though!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ems0985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not crazy about this powder. It has a yellowish tint to it (as does the foundation I have) so I can't even use it. I have it in translucent light, which just by looking at it in the package matches my skin really well. But once its on, it looks a bit yellow. Its not the foundation I pair it with either, bc I have used more than once foundation with it, so its just the powder itself. I also find it to be shimmery which I don't like in a powder, bc I don't want shimmer all over my face. The packaging is perfect and the price isn't bad (which is why I give it a rating of 3), I just wish the color worked for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by VioletDesdemona

I really like this product since it mattifies my skin beautifully. I also love the packaging of the product, it's cute. All in all i would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by LaurenReneeArvay

I love this powder as a mass-market powder. My go-to for cheaper powder was Maybelline Dream Matte powder, but honestly after a while I noticed how chalky it was and how it barely covered anything. This powder is very nicely milled and gives a lot of coverage. It gives a very smooth finish when I use it as a setting powder. I love the packaging because the round, mirror like case can be used as a mirror in itself, so you don't have to open your compact every time you want to check your face. A definite repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive been using this for a few weeks and im very frustrated because I absolutely love the color its in because it matches my fair skin (nc5-nc15) perfectly. I have it in the trans fair which is a very nice neutral color but a tad bit more on the yellow side. The downfall is that this stuff really sinks into my pores and makes them look really big, especially if I use it by itself (without foundation/primer). If i use a primer its a little better and sometimes the foundation helps but Im just sad because I love the color but I hate that it shows my pores so much.

I will keep going back to it every once in a while to use it up I think but I dont think Ill be buying it again : /

The packing is also beautiful and the poof is very soft and velvety and hand washable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by TiffCarrillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to powder I just purchase the one in the round package but I've tried both and didn't notice a difference.
It fits better in my purse or make-up bag.
I apply it with a flat top brush and it leaves a very soft velvety finish.
Doesn't irritate my acne-prone skin
I love the white packaging in the whole Sonia Kashuk collection I think it's really cute.

Just wish it came with more product I go through about 1 every month but it's still worth it
I just picked one up from target today for $9.99

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by amberlynnbg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very very finely milled, silky smooth powder. Comparable to Lancome's pressed powders. Goes on smooth and doesn't look cakey---- would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the powder I keep in my bag for touchups. It's very light-weight, but it's awesome for controlling oil. I use translucent-fair and I don't notice it making a real significant difference in the color of my skin. the compact is really sturdy, and I like that the puff is in a separate compartment. Another bonus about the packaging--it's got a silver mirror-like finish, so it's pretty easy to find in the bottom of my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by okashiigirl

I like the way it looks as well as it's powdery-ness and well
worth the 6 bucks ;D