July 25, 2014 | 1968 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Feria Haircolor

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueenstylebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing product. I have dyed my hair 3 times with this dye so far and since the last time I dyed it, it's been two months and three weeks! It works really well with a color protecting shampoo preferably the same brand name. Big thumbs up (:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been dying my hair for over 15 years now, and it's the first time i give Feria a try. The reason? I wanted a true red, and i couldn't find one in other brands.
I picked up "Ruby Fusion" (66), or very rich auburn. My starting color (not natural) was a light reddish brown, obtained after 2 bleaches and one perm color over the last two months. I had brown-black hair.
Onto the review: the smell is as bad as the other brands, gloves are the same, process is the same BUT i hated the bottle, it is INCREDIBLY RUNNY! I'm used to squeeze the bottle but if you do that with Feria, it continues running, and it's liquid! I re-painted my whole bathroom red, it looked like a crime scene!!
The result is nice, but not nearly as red as the picture, even though technically my starting color was a bit lighter. I wanted deep RED, i got reddish brown. It's pretty, but not what i wanted. I guess i will have to go to my hairdresser next time.
15$ that i shouldn't have spent.....will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by laurafreeman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I could go on forever about how much I disliked this line of hair color. My hair is very fine and silky, and although I dye it, I invest a lot of time to keep my healthy and smooth.

My mom picked this up for me thinking it would be a nice new dye to try. It looked nice after it was done, but my hair felt TERRIBLE and very dry. I assumed it was just not using enough conditioner and figured it was no big deal. But then I got in the shower the next day. By the amount of black rinsing from my hair, I assumed I would have no hair color left when I got out. It was a ratty mess afterwards--not smooth or sleek at all. I deep conditioned, and even then, hair color was washing out. Fast forward about a week and I'm back to my old color. Another two weeks have passed after that but I have still kept the new, hay-like texture. Wonderful.

I would never recommend this product to ANYONE. DO. NOT. BUY.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by whimsicaldreamz

I started off using power reds "true red rich auburn" the color would wash out with every shower even in cold water, i had to recolor every 2 weeks to maintain the bright red. Today, i tried #40 espresso over my faded red hair. My hair is now a dark chocolate brown with red tones when light hits it. I think the power reds are horrible colors that fade way too quick but the espresso seems to be fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by MisterHepbonkers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing amazing color~ I used 66 (Very Rich Auburn) and the results were promising. However, it didn't last as long as Preference, still I touch up my roots with this color every 6-8 weeks so it is okay for the color to fade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

Feria is one of my all time favorite drugstore box colors (when coloring your hair light brown or darker). If I want to lift my color, to a dirty blond or platinum- then I use L'Oreal Les blonde. L'Oreal is the only drugstore brand of hair color i will buy, because most of their boxed colors are the same exact formula as their professional salon grade products. I can always count on their brand to be consistent, and give me the exact results that I am looking for. I have tried other brands- but i end up disliking them because the color is way WAY off from the sample color on the side of the box, because i hate the way it smells and how harsh it ends up being on my hair when I am done washing the product out. The conditioner that comes with their professional salon grade products is AMAZING! it will hydrate and nourish your hair back to the way it was. i would absolutely reccomend this product to anyone to try out.... i love it and im pretty sure you will too <3

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by TelaTelaJewel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best way to describe this: meh. I purchased shade 21 bright black. The formula was so strong smelling, it literally burned my eyes. I have never experienced a hair dye that does this to a person. The finished product came out looking okay. My hair is shinier and I can see some highlights, as the box claims. I just cannot get over how potent this formula is and probably why I will not purchase again. I will stick to loreals excellence creme next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumWaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used L'oreal Feria extream platinum on light brown hair with dark blue highlights and my hair turned white very fast.I loved it and my hair felt really soft.After a while I got bored and dyed dark brown.I missed my blonde hair and felt ugly with dark hair.So I got two boxes of the feria extream platinum.1 box took out all the brown leaving it golden blonde.The 2 box left me white again.The feria extream platinum is amazing and even works on hair that's been dyed dark.My hair stayed healthy too.The conditioner in if is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Soooo, L'oreal, many people say that their products are too expensive and not that good quality. I need to admit that I was one of those, but the things that "made" me go buy their hair color are really bad experiences with other days like Avon, Garnier and Schwartzkopf.
With all those hair dyes I had almost the same problem: their hair dye got really fast witouth any shine and it looked very poor.
All those hair dyes made my hair very dryed, and I was not ready to give up form hair dyes, so I bought L'oreals hair dye mango 7.4, and already from the start I was thrilled with package and their solid black gloves. The results were amazing, my hair got hydrated and shiny. Maybe the most important thing over there is that hair dye remained that shiny for 7 weeks, wich in my case is a great deal ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by palefawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I wanted so much to love this stuff. I've tried the blue-black shade (I forget the exact name) twice. The first time, the color looked great...and then it washed out within a week. Tried it again, and it washed out. Third time, washed out. For being a permanent hair color it really didn't last, which was disappointing. I won't be trying any of the other colors again, I don't want to waste 7/8 dollars for a hair dye that doesn't do what it says.