Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme

4.5

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lanolin, Petrolatum, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Caprylohydroxamic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After using cuticle butters, and creams with an almost paste-like consistency, the consistency of this cream surprised me. It's light, slippery, and smells like the inside of a grandma's bureau. But lord, does it work. My cuticles stay soft, the residue left behind isn't overly greasy, and best of all, since I started using it, I haven't had one hangnail. Not one!!!
Be warned though, the smell is very...distinctive. It's a very mature smell, and you instantly get an "old lady"ish vibe. But honestly, it's worth it. And it really doesn't last too long after you've rubbed it into your hands.

i must say that i didn't truly appreciate this product until i tried other cuticle creams. healthy nails start from nourished cuticles !! and orly definetly hit the target with this one. my nails have never been so strong. i always apply this cream and rub in circular motions and afterwards, i apply a hand cream on top. you will be amazed at the results !! this cream has definetly saved my nails from the harsh winter. highly reccomeneded !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This moisturizes like NOBODY'S business. I'm a nail and cuticle fanatic and have tried just about everything out there, but this takes the cake. It's phenomenal. Even the smell has grown on me (it's a bit musky and floral...I don't mind the floral, but the musk is a new twist on "Little Old Lady"). It sinks in beautifully and doesn't leave a waxy or dull coat over your shiny polish. I can put this on my freshly painted toenails (well, the cuticle, really, but all over) and they're still as shiny as if I'd just put a drop of oil on them. The skin around my nails stays fresh looking and moisturized all day long, even through hand washings. Really good stuff.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

When I went on a hunt for a cuticle treatment, I came across the Orly cuticle therapy creme and have been hooked every since. Its affordable (i got it for under $5) and comes in a twist top jar with plenty of product. It is a thick, moisturizing cuticle cream that sinks in fast & keeps my cuticles moisturized for hours (even through mulitple hand washes). I mainly use the creme in the morning before I get my day started and at bedtime because of the thick consistency/moisturizing properties. A little bit of this cream goes a long way therefore you get your monies worth. It has a faint rose scent that some may not like, but it disappears fast so i dont mind it.
Its my HG cuticle treatment because not only does it moisturize my cuticles for hours, it also helps to strengthen my nails if used every day. If I go more than a few days without it, my cuticles look horrid. Throughout the day however I use Badger cuticle care balm b/c the Orly jar isnt small enough to hide in my purse. The combo of these two keeps my cuticles looking great in between manicures. Make sure you pick this up, especially for the winter months!

I bought this twice and loved it until I found a better one (hand and cuticle cream). It sinks in immediately and made my cuticles nice and healthy looking.

I just got a free little tube of this tonight w/my Orly Nailtrition purchase and OMG this is the BEST cuticle creme I've ever tried & believe me, I've tried A LOT.. Just like others have said, it soaks right in and doesn't leave a greasy residue or feeling.

It goes a long way too so I'm guessing I wont need actually buy a full tube/jar for a while. I especially like the little tube though to keep in my purse. Maybe I can pick some tubes up on ebay instead of buying a jar??

Anyway, I seriously recommend you try it.

I've been using this every day for a few months. Reasonably priced. My cuticles have improved, but they're not quite where I want them to be yet. But then again my cuticles were aweful to begin with. I think this is a decent product, but nothing to rave about as it didn't work too well for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm just finishing up my 5th or 6th jar of this. Love this stuff- it is my go- to cuticle creme. The smell is somewhat "old-ladyish" but you barely notice it. I apply it at night and it keeps my cuticles looking great. Would definitely recommend.
I've found it works even better if I apply a teeny bit of California Mango Mend first- rub that in, then apply the Orly creme over. I do this even night- my cuticles look great! I picked up both products at Sallys.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my must haves! Ever since I can remember, my cuticles have been painfully dry and thick. Since I've started using this, my hands have made serious improvement. My cuticles have never looked so healthy. I can imagine this will be especially awesome in the winter months! The smell *does* smell like an old lady but it's not so overpowering that I won't use it. In this case, the good outweighs the bad. Definitely, definitely purchasing this again.

I found this at Sally's after trying a delicious coconut Orly hand cream. Wow! I'm loving it so far. It's rich, it's thick, it's creamy and absorbs well by both the nails and the skin around them. You just need a little bit depending on how dry your skin is. I'm really loving this cream. I find my skin not being so dry and my nails are looking better and feeling stronger too after only a few days use. You can feel it working right away which is awesome.

Everything has a scent to it and this is no different. I don't find it medicinal, I think it smells like Queen Helene's Cholesterol with Ginseng hair conditioner. I don't smell it at all though unless I put my fingers on my face. It's not yummy like the Burt's Bees lemon butter but it's not awful and I'll deal with it when the results are so fab! I'd definately buy this again when my big jar runs out. I do prefer the jar over the tube because I can better regulate the amount of product I use per nail. The 2oz jar will last a loooooong time.

My hands are always dry. My cuticles and skin around my nails have a tendency to be awful because I chew them and my nails sometimes get brittle. I'm *always* looking for products for my hands and nails. I've bought all kinds of products for them including oils in pens, creams, gels and whatnot. I find most to be too greasy and they don't seem to sink in to do what they claim to do. I adore the lemon of Burt's Bees cuticle creme but it's too greasy for me. I've never found the Sally Hansen stuff to work for me and there've been so many others over the years. Some aren't even made anymore, some have been from professional salons and some have been pretty pricey - $20 for a teeny little jar. I'm really impressed with this cuticle creme.

Popular Treatments