September 20, 2014 | 1484 users online

Masks - Elizabeth Arden - Clear the Way

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2007 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Orena

I received this mask as an extra from a generous swapper and I really like it! It doesn't dry on the skin and has a slightly exfoliating effect when removing so it left my skin lovely and smooth with a slight glow. A great gentle product with good results.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by poshvuli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

J'adore cet product! It makes my skin very soft, smooth and clears imperfections to reveal a glow. I have slightly dark, oily skin so this product is good for that. I leave it on for 5mins, because I just do don't ask why, then I wash it off. The particles are big, so sensitive skin beware, but I'd recommend it. Love it as a mask in the morning! Fantastique.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2006 9:04:00 PM More reviews by svedija

One of the best mask i ever tried, really leaves my skin nicely glowing, smooth and clear.Does not irritate my sensitive skin, i apply the mask, wait only 2 monutes than wash.
contains vit C and salicilic acid, which is great.but also conatins papermint, which irritates some people.it is really worth to try, the best for the price !!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2006 2:02:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

This wasn't all that good. It smells gross, like most Elizabeth Arden products do, but I guess masks aren't supposed to smell great. But if that isn't enough, it doesn't really do anything either. It is too rough for my sensitive skin, and made it red. Didn't clear breakouts at all either. =\

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2006 1:46:00 PM More reviews by MissObserver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Brought this product on eBay, grabbed a bargain actually but I found it left my face feeling really dry and irritable (I have combination skin). I will not be repurchasing and I think Avon Pure PoreFection does a much better job.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2006 12:32:00 AM More reviews by painted_dainty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive skin with mild rosacea and an oily T-zone prone to breakouts/clogged pores. This mask is gentle and doesn't cause stinging or irritation. I don't use it as a scrub though, just leave it on while I'm in the bath for 5 min or so, until it dries out a bit, then rinse off with lukewarm water. I concentrate the application on my T zone area. I might buy it again if I don't find a better mask in my future research!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2006 10:44:00 AM More reviews by margiemoo

I found that this was not a very effective mask at all. The instructions were to let it sit on my face for a few minutes and then wash it off. Nothing happened. Instead I beagn using it as an exfolitor because of the granules, and it's not bad as a scrub, but the chemical smell really puts me off. It's very cheap for 100ml but it doesn't seem to do anything really?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 8:36:00 AM More reviews by ozlem

I'm using this for almost 3 years. This is my HG product. I like the feeling it gives me after i clean it, it makes my skin so smooth and soft. I also like my skin gets clearer and smoother after i use it. I love its short-term and long-term effects.Recommend it to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2005 9:41:00 AM More reviews by ingad

I believe it is a good mask with salicylic acid for somebody with very oily skin to use it as a mask, but not a scrub, because the grains are too harsh.
It gives impression of being not very harsh, but it is not, because it did not irritate my sensitive skin.
I have combination skin, mask did leave my skin quite clean but i USE IT FOR ONLY TWO MINUTES NOT LONGER!!! MY PORES LOOK SMALLER AND SKIN WAY NICER...
Ingredients: (from retailer or packaging) Water, Polyethylene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Algae Extract, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Extract, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Polypeptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Dipropylene Glycol, Nonoxynol-9, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2005 9:37:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

the mask stung my face a little, did leave my skin quite clean, but the grains were too harsh - even for oily skin. Definitely a no-no for dry skin, too much alcohol for sensitive skin, and too many harsh grains for oily skin - will only cause further breakouts. UPDATE: upgraded by 1 lippie - I used the rest of my generous GWP tube on my back and it worked wonderfully! However, I shan't be repurchasing as it's too expensive to use as a back-scrub!