November 22, 2014 | 1145 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Christian Dior - Duo-Phase Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mareniny74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye makeup remover- I just hold a cotton ball with the remover for about 10 seconds and all the makeup melts right off! It may be a bit oily, but it cleanses super well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by 1kellyn

I really like this remover, it removes gently and no need for pressing hard on your gentle skin. I've used MAC and it doesn't remove half as well as this one and it's not gentle on the skin at all. I've also used Chanel, I'd say it's equivalent to Dior. Price or how well the product works. I don't think i'm gonna bother spending more money on another remover since this works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by niwi733

great eye make up remover but a bit pricey

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not really a great fan of this product, cos even though it removes majority of the eye makeup well and pretty effortlessly, I need to use my Chanel cleanser to remove the really gritty bits of mascara and I don't like that oily-eye feeling and look after i've used to the product (though that goes for most oily eye makeup removes as standard). For the price i don't think its anything amazing or special.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2009 4:31:00 AM More reviews by linrainb

I really like this Eye Make-up Remover. It's very gentle on my skin and it removes my eye makeup completely.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by danielarem

This product is one of the worse eye makeup remover I have tried.
The reason is very simple: it stings. A lot.
My sensitive eyes burn after use and I am going to put it directly in the bin.The cleansing power is not bad ( the Blackout mascara is removed quite easily) but the product leaves a greasy film behind and irritates like hell.
I am going back to the Kanebo remover that is expensive but very effective and absolutely not irritating ( best product ever for my eyes).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 3:52:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

this product has been reformulated. old formula was sh&& but this is comparable to my former favorite, Clarins Instant Eye MU remover. it is the same size and a dollar more. personally i find the Dior packaging more satisfying to look at on my sink, so this is the new fav.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by BeautyTakesTheCake

An excellent oil-based eye makeup remover that is not overy greasy. You must follow this with an all-over cleanser if you have oily skin. It dissolves eye makeup including waterproof mascaras/liners very well - you just have to keep the saturated pad over the eye a bit longer.
Read more of my reviews at www.beautytakesthecake.blogspot.com

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by chanel277

This is a very good product.Removes eye make up completely and effortless without hurting the eye area.I m still wearing contact lens when I use this product and still I don't have any kind of problems.Has good cleansing power removes mascara and water proof eye liners quite easy.The texture is watery but oily so you have to wash your face after you use this.I m totaly happy with this product.I can't think even one bad think to say about it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:26:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

this was a downer for me...mainly because i spent so much money on a product i came to dislike!
it seems like its breaking all the waterproof makeup but spreading it all over the face so i end up spending twice as much product and time to clean up a huge area instead of just my lashes and lids. the worst part is the very oily film it leaves on after, so i have to wash my face thoroughly to get it all off! this whole process irritates my eyes and the delicate skin in the eye area so i end up with red and puffy eyes!

if i wanted such an oily mess i might as well have used plain olive oil -cheap and non chemical!