October 30, 2014 | 1707 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Vanilla Cinnamon Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by client9

Outstanding. Very nice original scent, I love the warmness of the Vanilla and the touch of woodiness that is imparted by the cinnamon. I admit it does smell kind of weird initially in the bottle and when you are smelling the tester at the store. But once applied it is absolutely heavenly and the dry down is wonderful. If you have particularly dry skin I don't think this lotion is moisturizing enough but on normal skin types it is fine and should work well in the winter. My only gripe is the price at $21 cnd it is kind of expensive but I'm pretty sure I would buy it over again. Overall I say it is a sophisticated scent that is not foody (which imo a lot of vanilla scents can be).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: This lotion gets its fairly high rating for the non-artificial, original, dry, woody scent, not because the lotion is anything special in and of itself. It's a very thin lotion, which I like, but I don't think it does a particularly good job of moisturizing, although it sinks in almost immediately. I think it's more for scent layering with the shower gel and similar fragrances.
Price: At $15 at Sephora (IIRC), I think it's very expensive for a body lotion, even one with an original scent!
Packaging: Standard pump bottle and simple labeling.
Would I buy again? Nope. I don't even think it's special enough to saw open to get the dregs of product at the bottom when the bottle is "finished." continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by patchoul1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Cinnamon and thought the description of this product sounded gorgeous. Initially I did quite like this but it is just a tad too sweet. I keep it on my desk at work, however, to use after I've been for a run at lunchtime. I wouldn't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2007 3:32:00 PM More reviews by rosefleur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion smells heavenly and really hydrates the skin - I couldn't ask for more. I'm a Vanilla Cinnamon addict!I love all the Korres moisturising products; the body milks and the body butters. They are amazing. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2007 3:01:00 AM More reviews by kalouda

amazing smell and amazing texture!!!but because of the package you have a big lose of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 5:55:00 PM More reviews by wednesday1331

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this product! Actually, I think almost anything Korres smells great! This is my favorite fragrance tho. It smells so delicious! I wish they made a vanilla/ cinnamon body butter, and at first I was unhappy that this had a matte finish because of the starch in it. But I found that makes it perfect for when I'm getting right out of the shower and then getting dressed. I don't have to worry about a bunch of lotion rubbing off on the inside of my clothes or making me feel greasy. Not that I don't like really rich lotions, but this just seems to be good for every day.

Some people were upset that this is more cinnamon scented than vanilla and that's true, but I can definitely smell both. I can also remember reading in Discover magazine that a study was done and of all foody smells, and cinnamon is the one most men found attractive. Yet, this is a very sophisticated vanilla/cinnamon scent. I think the cinnamon is the reason for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2006 11:52:00 PM More reviews by allison7

I absolutely LOVE this lotion. It's one of my favorites. The smell is perfect and the texture is just right. Never greasy. Absorbs right away. It's just amazing! I want to try it in all the scents, but Vanilla Cinnamon is definately #1. I like to layer it with Dior Addict perfume!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2006 9:51:00 AM More reviews by annmarie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the smell and it's very natural. The lotion is light but it moisturize very well. So i like all very much but maybe there are better lotions. I think this smell is more for winter or autumn because it's warm and not fresh, what we more like in summer. But that's doesn matter. The price is totally ok. i bought the bottle for 12. I like it when the bottle is not that big. Here you have 200ml(or 250?). I love pump bottles and this is one. So the packing is very good. Korres is a good brand with good ingredients and without animal testing. I think when you have normal skin you can use the lotion every second day. After shower I must use this lotion and then i fell better. Maybe I buy this stuff again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2006 2:25:00 PM More reviews by rljp

Wonderful smell, very light and warm. It reminds me of Christmas baking and gingerbread cookies! Nice moisturizer, but the body butters are much better at that.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2006 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Zmnim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Not bad scent but didn't buy it for that. I have really dry hands in the winter so I would put this on before I went to sleep and my hands would be really soft but then my skin got used to it and it didn't work any longer. Nice matt effect though.