July 25, 2014 | 1620 users online

Blush - Pixi - Cheek Gel Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Based on reviews here this is my first gel blush. I bought the shade natural, and I love it! On my first attempt I applied a little too much and it still looked good. It really does give your skin a healthy glow and it lasts all day. On my combination skin it lasts longer than any powder blush, even high end. Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by EmmeM

Brilliant product. Lives up to the hype! I have oily, acne prone skin and this stays nearly all day and does not irritate my skin. Gives you an extremely natural looking flush, like you've just been doing something naughty! Even beautiful and non drying as a lipstain.

It may seem pricey at roughly 20 bucks but it's actually a bargain. How much is that easily contaminated unblendable blotchy benetint crap?

You literally cannot mess the application up for this product. Dab a bit on with fingers or brush and blend. There's no trick to using it (I personally hate buying a makeup product then having to research a bunch of tricks on how to make it work. How about you just make a product that works the way it's obviously intended to be used?) It's long lasting yet very blendable, lightweight, concentrated yet sheer, buildable, versatile, decent sanitary packaging (I'd prefer if it had a flip cap) with flattering colours and I believe it will last a super long time. Use it over or under foundation, as a base for powder blushes or with a lip brush for your lips. Seriously brilliant. I only had to repurchase because I lost the tube but will always repurchase!

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by saraht2890

i absolutely LOVE this blush! I was never a fan of gel blushes because I just didn't feel like it would stay on. But the Gel blush from Pixi lasts all day! And the colors they offer are gorgeous. I bought the one in the color Natural and Im obsessed. It really is like a natural flush to your cheeks like you just workout at the gym. Will definitely buy more. Can't wait to try different colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by darkskyequeen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I came across this product when strolling through one of the new targets here in Canada. Seemed a little expensive at I think around 18 dollars. I tested the colour rosy on my hand and it seemed to have faded away into my skin maybe too much but after a few applications it gave a really nice stain. I wasn't completely impressed by the thought that I might have to apply a lot if I were to use it but I decided to buy it and experiment. Anyways at home I realized that it shows up way better when applied over foundation as opposed to bare skin. You just need the tiniest amount and simply dab then leave it on for a few extra seconds before lightly blending and it showed up beautifully. Unreal at how natural it looked on my skin. The next day when I wore it, friends at work complimented me on my nice glow :D. Also the colour seriously lasted all day even with frequent blotting.... there was no colour transfer even with my oily skin. Only other blush that can last that long is my nars exhibitA.

I now am in love with this blush and I'll have to go back and purchase more Colours. I realize now with the right application this tube will last me a long long time and that alone makes the price worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Shizuku2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this is "Natural", and that describes this color very well. It gives a natural looking flush to your cheeks (like after a nice workout). It's a blendable and buildable formula, and comes in a nice hygienic tube so you can squeeze out just the amount you want. The tube is tiny, but a little goes a long way (it's pretty pigmented for a gel blush) and will last you a long time. It's kinda pricey for a drugstore blush (close to Clinique and MAC prices). It has really nice staying power, and lasts almost all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by obartel

I never wore blush before this because I was afraid of looking like a clown but the color is very buildable and sheer, it's basically 100% foolproof.

I have it in Rosy, and I have pretty pale skin but I can control the color very well.

The gel is a great consistency. It doesn't dry too quickly so you can blend it well. It also feels SUPER refreshing when you apply it. If you use liquid foundation, make sure you let it set for a minute or two before applying the blush because the blending will look a bit streaky.

I can't say I've had the best experience with long wear as it sounds like other users have, but I was previously using a tinted moisturizer that shifted around quite a bit so maybe that'll change with my new long wear liquid foundation.

Either way, it's not a problem because it's so easy to apply. If you see it fading, dab a bit on and you're good to go for the rest of the day. Powder isn't necessary.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 6:05:00 AM More reviews by rachelsophia10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have one in Flushed which is a very sheer cherry/wine color.It appears very dark purple in the packaging(which I really like by the way).I find it best applies when i dot i bit onto the back of my hand and use a stippling brush to apply this onto my cheeks.It gives a very nice,healthy look and appears quite natural depending on how much you apply.You can layer a powder blush over it to intensify it and make it last even longer than it already does.Even with my oily skin,it stays on well all day.It is more expensive than you'd expect for something coming from the Target beauty section($18 for .45 fl oz),but I really like this and think it performs like a high end product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Lapiz

"Rosy:" a sheer but buildable raspberry red. It's a cute color that looks rosy without being blotchy. Perhaps a little too rosy for my Asian skin, but I imagine it would be perfect for cooler tones. I find the best way to apply it is by dabbing a bit on the back of my hand and then picking up a dot on my fingers and patting it on each cheek. The packaging is amazing-- so sanitary! No need for dipping in a brush.

"Peachy:" matches my warm skin tone much better. A lighter pinky shade, kind of like you'd see on a Pixar character. :) Looks very natural and stays wonderfully. I use this over my tinted moisturizer. Love the color!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by detritus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has a nice natural looking tint, with just a hint of shimmer. It doesn't try too fast like some cheek stains so it's easy to apply evenly. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by veiled89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this blush. It is so natural looking. I have naturally flushed cheeks, but really only in one spot. The flushed color allows for me to blend my blush in a more flattering way with a seamless effect. I have a light olive complexion, and this is literally the perfect pink for my cheeks. It is sort of a berry red, like raspberries. It works great under powder foundations; however, if you wish to apply a full coverage foundation (cream, liquid), you will find yourself covering up the blush, and it does not apply well over such foundations. It really is meant for bare skin application with lighter foundations over, or on top of lighter liquid/cream foundations (like a tinted moisturizer). Maybe I just don't know the technique to applying over a heavier foundation, but I really only have luck using this as a stain. As I use only tinted moisturizer or powder anyway, this works perfect for me!