April 20, 2014 | 1721 users online

Blush - Pixi - Cheek Gel Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Shizuku2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this is "Natural", and that describes this color very well. It gives a natural looking flush to your cheeks (like after a nice workout). It's a blendable and buildable formula, and comes in a nice hygienic tube so you can squeeze out just the amount you want. The tube is tiny, but a little goes a long way (it's pretty pigmented for a gel blush) and will last you a long time. It's kinda pricey for a drugstore blush (close to Clinique and MAC prices). It has really nice staying power, and lasts almost all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by obartel

I never wore blush before this because I was afraid of looking like a clown but the color is very buildable and sheer, it's basically 100% foolproof.

I have it in Rosy, and I have pretty pale skin but I can control the color very well.

The gel is a great consistency. It doesn't dry too quickly so you can blend it well. It also feels SUPER refreshing when you apply it. If you use liquid foundation, make sure you let it set for a minute or two before applying the blush because the blending will look a bit streaky.

I can't say I've had the best experience with long wear as it sounds like other users have, but I was previously using a tinted moisturizer that shifted around quite a bit so maybe that'll change with my new long wear liquid foundation.

Either way, it's not a problem because it's so easy to apply. If you see it fading, dab a bit on and you're good to go for the rest of the day. Powder isn't necessary.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 6:05:00 AM More reviews by rachelsophia10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have one in Flushed which is a very sheer cherry/wine color.It appears very dark purple in the packaging(which I really like by the way).I find it best applies when i dot i bit onto the back of my hand and use a stippling brush to apply this onto my cheeks.It gives a very nice,healthy look and appears quite natural depending on how much you apply.You can layer a powder blush over it to intensify it and make it last even longer than it already does.Even with my oily skin,it stays on well all day.It is more expensive than you'd expect for something coming from the Target beauty section($18 for .45 fl oz),but I really like this and think it performs like a high end product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Lapiz

"Rosy:" a sheer but buildable raspberry red. It's a cute color that looks rosy without being blotchy. Perhaps a little too rosy for my Asian skin, but I imagine it would be perfect for cooler tones. I find the best way to apply it is by dabbing a bit on the back of my hand and then picking up a dot on my fingers and patting it on each cheek. The packaging is amazing-- so sanitary! No need for dipping in a brush.

"Peachy:" matches my warm skin tone much better. A lighter pinky shade, kind of like you'd see on a Pixar character. :) Looks very natural and stays wonderfully. I use this over my tinted moisturizer. Love the color!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by detritus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has a nice natural looking tint, with just a hint of shimmer. It doesn't try too fast like some cheek stains so it's easy to apply evenly. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by veiled89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this blush. It is so natural looking. I have naturally flushed cheeks, but really only in one spot. The flushed color allows for me to blend my blush in a more flattering way with a seamless effect. I have a light olive complexion, and this is literally the perfect pink for my cheeks. It is sort of a berry red, like raspberries. It works great under powder foundations; however, if you wish to apply a full coverage foundation (cream, liquid), you will find yourself covering up the blush, and it does not apply well over such foundations. It really is meant for bare skin application with lighter foundations over, or on top of lighter liquid/cream foundations (like a tinted moisturizer). Maybe I just don't know the technique to applying over a heavier foundation, but I really only have luck using this as a stain. As I use only tinted moisturizer or powder anyway, this works perfect for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by delerium55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this gel blush!! Beautiful, long lasting color and easy to apply. All the other gel blushes that I have loved got discontinued ( Clinique, L'Oreal, Studio Gear). I was in Target one day and happened upon this, liked it so much I bought 2 colors. I have Flushed, which is a sheer red, and Rosy which is a brighter pink. Both leave a very natural blush on your cheeks. A little goes a long way, which makes up for the price, but thats just me. I hope they do not discontinue this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Belle145

I have this in Flushed and I now want this in every colour! I absolutely adore this blush, it's very pigmented so you have to be careful with how much you put on your cheek but once you blend this out it looks absolutely amazing. It adds the perfect flush to my cheeks and I always get compliments when I wear this. Packaging is really good and travel friendly. I apply this by squeezing out the tiniest amount on my ring finger , dabbing it onto my cheek and blending and voila - perfect rosy cheeks! This is the best cheek stain I've come across and very long lasting, it doesn't highlight pores either it honestly just blends into the skin looking so natural and pretty. Favourite blush by far!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Carybear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my GO TO gel blush. I have all types, color and makes of blush, from MAC to NYX ( I am a Blush whore) and time and again, when I get tired of the other creams/gels/powder blushes this never fails to wow me, again and again. I wish I could buy it here in Canada, rather than order it online, the shipping is brutal.
The cap comes off easy, so I detracted a lippy for that. It's affordable, and does not have glitter in it-thank Gawd. I love how blend-able, sheer and forgiving this gel blush is. HG next to my muchly missed Clinique Black Honey Gel blush....man I loved that stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Yrie

This blush is amazing!
The colour is exactly what it says: natural. A lovely rose colour. It looks much darker in the tube than it does on the skin, but it's nicely pigmented and not too sheer at all.
I like to apply this with my fingers - you just need a tiny bit and blend it onto your cheeks. It blends quite easily. You have to work it quick though, because it will set. Sometimes I'm too slow, then I just blend in the edges with a buffing brush.
Once this is set, it doesn't budge. Ever. It lasts all day! That's what I love most about this product, you just put it on and don't have to worry about it all day.
It is quite pricey, but it will last a long time. I'd definitely repurchase :-)