October 31, 2014 | 1693 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - #666 liner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by melinda_

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how lip liner makes my lips look! I can't believe I went so long without this knowledge. And I love this color. It's perfect for my heavily pigmented lips. I can't wait to try the other colors.

Update: 3/12/12 I'm still so in love with this! I line my lipline and then fill it in with this and it really makes my mouth look so much better. I feel like I can't do w/o it. I love how it looks with lip gloss over it. It also looks good with lipstick on top and I think it holds up better that way.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Good lip pencil, great value. Does what it is supposed to do; helps keep my lipstick or gloss last longer. Have tried many brands of lip pencil, and this is the best of the bunch (at least for me). For reference I am a NW15.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I enjoy this product, i was just a little surprised at how dark it was. Might be due to my pigmented lips, but I agree with all the other reviews, so i wont repeat them. Will repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by mayaonfiya

A fantastic, incredibly wearable, basic color that goes on easily and has great staying power. It's a great base under lipstick, or with just a little lip balm on top. I have one in every purse and one in my desk at work. My only critique which, to be fair, applies to pretty much every lip liner I've ever tried, is that it can be quite drying. The only exception I've ever found is the Chanel liners...but they're literally 30x the price, so at least for me, they're not for daily wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2011 6:14:00 AM More reviews by mirahvk

I can't even count how many times I have read someone say that Brandy Wine 666 is the ultimate universal shade. All I can say is no! No it's not! I double triple quadruple checked that I had the right product because I was surprised that it was so bad. It was incredibly dark- I am pale with cool tones, but many others who claimed to be the same enthusiastically recommended Brandy Wine 666. It also was incredibly drying- it was reminiscent of the time I went camping for five days and forgot my Chapstick. Ouch.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was supposedly a universal shade. Ha. Made me look like a corpse.
The pencil was hard and not at all fun to apply. Now I use it to write the hubster notes on the bathrm mirror. Made in China also didn't thrill me.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has been my favorite lip liner for years. It goes on creamy and lasts for hours. You get a huge lip pencil that lasts for months ~ and it only costs 99 cents! Oh, now that I think of it I think that is the sale price, off sale it's a big $1.99! I not only line my lips with it but I fill them in as well and then I either just put some lip balm over it or top it with my lipstick. If you have a lipstick that will not stay on and is close to the color of this pencil all you have to do is line and fill in your lips with 666 and then top it with your lipstick... you can turn any lippie into a long last one...and if the color of this pencil is not to your liking then just sift through their other colors and find yourself one that is. I can't begin to tell you how much I love this lip liner, I have been asked numerous times what is on my lips when I wear it alone with the lip balm. Just for reference, I'm an NW20 ~ green eyes ~ golden blonde hair..... 666 is the perfect color, it just brightens up my entire face. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

Who knew my favorite middle school/high school lip liner would become such a cult favorite? I am still mildly amused that this .99 cent beauty product graces my makeup kit. Although I am not using lipstick or liner for that matter much these days when I do, this is still one of my go to items. Perfect for nudes or browns or mauves, its a flexible color. I have also worn it alone with a chapstick or gloss. I love that its getting lots of recognition for being a great cheap drug store product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by M3Princess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a serious makeup junkie and have tried almost every pencil lip liner on the market. Have tried some lip liners which twist out of the cylinder and honestly, they just can't achieve the same results. I'm also old school and love to sharpen my makeup pencils! Prefer a very sharp line. Wetnwild is a pleasant surprise with their lip liners!
Number 1 - cost (dirt cheap!);
Number 2 - how long it takes to use the entire pencil; Number 3 - wonderful color selection; and
Number 4 - I can buy it at a drugstore and not have to go the mall or order it online!
It took me about a year to use one pencil and I line my lips twice a day, once in the morning and after I eat lunch. The color glides on easily and blends well with any lipstick. Read some e-mails where product is too hard to apply...do you live in Antarctica? Just take a lighter or match and hold it under the colored end for a couple of seconds and it'll go on like a dream.
I'm not sure why ANYONE would pay more than a buck or two for a lip liner. Ladies, let's do a better job of not letting these makeup companies rip us off! Throughout my years of using different makeup lines, more expensive does not necessarily translate to better product. Don't be a sucker!
Highly recommend this lip liner pencil.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

After reading great reviews on this liner and never being able to find one since they are always out of stock, I finally picked one up at Walgreens when there was only one left! It's no wonder they are always sold out because this is an AMAZING liner for only .99 cents and is easy to apply and long lasting. It is more of a red wine/mauve color than beige or brown like MAC's Spice and Whirl or Rimmel's Tiramisu but like them, 666 is incredibly versatile and works really well with lots of lipstick colors. You have to get this if you can find it!