January 26, 2015 | 2178 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by giggles1972

This is my HG lipliner. And for only .99
I always wear this shade with plum colored lipsticks/lipgloss's and it gives my lips a really nice look. I use it so much I am constantly sharpening it. I of course bought a few and hope it is never discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Great everyday liner. Workhorse product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by melinda_

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how lip liner makes my lips look! I can't believe I went so long without this knowledge. And I love this color. It's perfect for my heavily pigmented lips. I can't wait to try the other colors.

Update: 3/12/12 I'm still so in love with this! I line my lipline and then fill it in with this and it really makes my mouth look so much better. I feel like I can't do w/o it. I love how it looks with lip gloss over it. It also looks good with lipstick on top and I think it holds up better that way.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Good lip pencil, great value. Does what it is supposed to do; helps keep my lipstick or gloss last longer. Have tried many brands of lip pencil, and this is the best of the bunch (at least for me). For reference I am a NW15.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I enjoy this product, i was just a little surprised at how dark it was. Might be due to my pigmented lips, but I agree with all the other reviews, so i wont repeat them. Will repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by mayaonfiya

A fantastic, incredibly wearable, basic color that goes on easily and has great staying power. It's a great base under lipstick, or with just a little lip balm on top. I have one in every purse and one in my desk at work. My only critique which, to be fair, applies to pretty much every lip liner I've ever tried, is that it can be quite drying. The only exception I've ever found is the Chanel liners...but they're literally 30x the price, so at least for me, they're not for daily wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2011 6:14:00 AM More reviews by mirahvk

I can't even count how many times I have read someone say that Brandy Wine 666 is the ultimate universal shade. All I can say is no! No it's not! I double triple quadruple checked that I had the right product because I was surprised that it was so bad. It was incredibly dark- I am pale with cool tones, but many others who claimed to be the same enthusiastically recommended Brandy Wine 666. It also was incredibly drying- it was reminiscent of the time I went camping for five days and forgot my Chapstick. Ouch.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was supposedly a universal shade. Ha. Made me look like a corpse.
The pencil was hard and not at all fun to apply. Now I use it to write the hubster notes on the bathrm mirror. Made in China also didn't thrill me.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has been my favorite lip liner for years. It goes on creamy and lasts for hours. You get a huge lip pencil that lasts for months ~ and it only costs 99 cents! Oh, now that I think of it I think that is the sale price, off sale it's a big $1.99! I not only line my lips with it but I fill them in as well and then I either just put some lip balm over it or top it with my lipstick. If you have a lipstick that will not stay on and is close to the color of this pencil all you have to do is line and fill in your lips with 666 and then top it with your lipstick... you can turn any lippie into a long last one...and if the color of this pencil is not to your liking then just sift through their other colors and find yourself one that is. I can't begin to tell you how much I love this lip liner, I have been asked numerous times what is on my lips when I wear it alone with the lip balm. Just for reference, I'm an NW20 ~ green eyes ~ golden blonde hair..... 666 is the perfect color, it just brightens up my entire face. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

Who knew my favorite middle school/high school lip liner would become such a cult favorite? I am still mildly amused that this .99 cent beauty product graces my makeup kit. Although I am not using lipstick or liner for that matter much these days when I do, this is still one of my go to items. Perfect for nudes or browns or mauves, its a flexible color. I have also worn it alone with a chapstick or gloss. I love that its getting lots of recognition for being a great cheap drug store product.