April 23, 2014 | 1118 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by francescalovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product so much! I picked this up at an airport. It was so refreshing when I had a 6 hour layover. I also love its size. It is TSA approved.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

Water in a can. So IT DOESN'T set your makeup people. I don't get how some say it helps with their makeup. Sure its refreshing on a hot day, but it is way overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by bellawoozel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Obviously in the minority here because I love this product. I have adult cystic acne, my skin is dehydrated and I have large pores (sounds great! lol). I use this product to hydrate my skin throughout the day on days I don't wear makeup and I mist it on as a toner before I apply my moisturizer. I find it to be extremely moisturizing and can definitely tell a difference when I stop using it. I understand it is water in a can...but I do not get the same results from just spraying water on my face. For me the effect I do see from using it justifies the price and my continued use of the product. I think everyone has different skin and for me this is something I cannot live without. Completely HG!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yes, this is water in a can. But it is different than spraying tap water on your face. I know because I used to set my powder with a quick spritz of tap water in a fine mist sprayer and the results are not the same as using the Evian.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Straighttalk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

People will buy anything. IT'S WATER IN A CAN..... It feels refreshing. But spraying water on the face will actually dry your skin out. When it evaporates it pulls moisture out of your skin. Don't use it on your face mist your ferns with it instead. People will buy anything. Really? Water in a can????

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by chuchikazawa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

pros:
+ hydrates well and evenly; i use this after cleansing, before toning and/or moisturising
+ refreshing

cons:
- aerosol container

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would only buy this in the summer time. Its refreshing on a hot day . I like the one in the plastic bottle too .

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by chatterboxlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My best friend is a huge Evian fan for so many years now but even then, I never believed it. I always thought it was just water in a can. So what I do is just fill an atomizer with water. Until some months ago, I've read about the French cleansing method (no water) and it required Evian or Avene. So I got Evian and tried out the cleansing method and omg, I have never seen my skin this clear in years, or ever. Of course you can say it's the method, but I've tried using regular water and it doesn't work the same. Regular water is too strong for the skin.

Evian made my pores smaller and have way less breakouts (now, only when my period is coming). On really hot days, I skip the moisturizer and layer Evian on my skin. By that I mean I spray, let dry and then spray again. Three to five layers. I also use it to sheer out foundations (spray on brush), and give my face a dewy finish after putting on makeup.

I know it's expensive water but I don't really mind, as long as it works on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

ok, i shall start off by saying that at first i hated it, i felt like it was water in a pressurized can, but then i told myself to give it one more week and everyday i started to like it even more than before, i didnt know when to use it, before or after makeup, at first i used it under my makeup, it was ok, but then i used it after the makeup before the mascara and eyeliner and i loved it!!! It gave me moisture and at the same time gave me a dewy finish...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by BlessedBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I paid $11 for water it didn't do a thing I sprayed my face after I applied my makeup and it made my makeup look gross and it was sliding off my face. If your thinking of buying this don't just add water to a spray bottle it's the same thing.