Evian le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 5/7/2014 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

There's nothing bad to say about this spray, it's basically a natural facial water spray that is mostly used to calm and soothe the skin when in need of water (hydration) instead of buttering up your face with creams all the time during the day for instance. A lot of people use it to set their makeups, which works fine too and I would say itís really useful using them after facial masks, but mostly after chemical treatments like peels or microdermabrasion for example. People that do laser or electrolysis could use this spray since it really calms down the redness and is so refreshing. I do find it pricey since itís water at the end even tho I get that fact that itís natural spring water Imported from Evian-les-Bains, (France) since I find it doesnít last for longÖAlthough the bottle is hugeeee, so maybe I am over using it :P You can also use it after washing your face in the morning and night to give them back the boost of water the skin needs to be supple and keep itís full hydration, since washing the face with most products out there could be over-drying.

Definitely a must in my beauty world, a good alternative would be the one from la Roche Posay since it has Zinc in it which is an amazing antioxidant for the skin and if I am not mistaking the one from Evian doesnít have it (one of the main differences) but the bottle from LRP is wayyy smaller. So for the same price about, the one from Evian is more profitable for us ☺

on 4/13/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using Evian all my life because of my mom and I never realized how great it was until recently. I've been battling acne since I was like 11 and I'm 17 nnow. I stopped using ProActiv after 2 years and switched to just my Cetaphil Gentle Face Wash most days (honey/cinnamon masks some nights) and tone/moisturize my face with this after. I also use my Clean and Clear Persagel 10 as a sort of spot treatment and it has significantly reduced my acne! There are some still dark spots and redness, but the actual active acne spots has gone down.

It's so important to tone/moisturize your face.. YES, this is water in a can. But it's not drying at all unlike sink water. Also, it's great to carry when out and about. The price is still a little much but definitely worth it.

on 2/1/2014 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really do like this stuff, I've been interested in buying it for a while but could never talk myself into buying what I thought was just water in a can for an extremely unreasonable price but a few days ago I was in sephora and saw a pack of 2 travel size cans for $15, although that still isn't really cheap i decided to give it a try and although I've only been using it for 2 days I really do notice a difference, my skin is a lot softer and seems to have more elasticity, I've heard people say that this helps with breakouts an acne but I haven't noticed any major changes yet, I have only been using it for a very short time so I don't have the best judgment. I spray it on after I wash and tone my face because although it says that it can be used as a toner I still really like my simple toner and continue to use that. Overall it's definitely worth a try because even though it's not the cheapest stuff I've already noticed an improvement in my skin in just a few days! I'm very excited to see the long term positive effects this will have on my skin:)

on 11/28/2013 2:47:00 AM

This product is amazing! Once I got over the fact it was water in a can and just gave it a shot, I realized it was so much more. After years of battling acne and literally thousands of dollars on creams and treatments, ironically, it was this little gem that became the best solution for my acne! I found the best face wash in the world, ( Gabriel cosmetics red seaweed gel cleanser) and after I wash my face with that i spray a couple " layers" (layers meaning I spray and then when it is almost dry I spray my face again) of Evian on my face and my face has never been so clear! This is truly a miracle for me. I am not saying it will work for everyone but if you are battling problem skin, please give this a try! I am so happy I did.

on 11/26/2013 1:27:00 PM

I thought it was avene when I bought it. AND I bought two.. It's very pricy and it leaves my skin soo soo dry and dull!! I would never buy this product again unless I am rich that I wanna spend my money on a water spray

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this to apply mineral foundation with. I spray a bit onto a kabuki brush and swirl the brush into the minerals and buff on. It works like a charm. You could always do the same thing with a cheap spray bottle and tap water as well! This stuff is kind of expensive to get and hard to find in drugstores, although I have seen it there before in years past. I believe that Sephora carries it now too. It's been awhile since I have purchased any, since I've gotten away from mineral makeup, however.

on 6/26/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Some reviewers seem to think this product is overpriced, but I really don't think its that bad. I like the fact that it is portable, easy to carry, and you don't have to worry about condensation unlike an ice pack or water bottle. I have lived in the Southern United States most of my life and this product seems to come in handy and fits nicely in a purse/bag. I find myself using it mainly in the car, at work, or around town running errands. I will repurchase.

on 6/9/2013 12:38:00 PM

I know it's just water but I love this product. I use it as a toner to refresh my makeup, and a moisturizer. It's even great to spray on your face when you're too hot.

on 3/25/2013 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I wanted something to refresh my skin after sports or a tiring day so I picked this up. Upon spraying onto skin, it instantly refreshes and cools. I felt refreshed and kept using it. It is small and easy to carry around as well which I like. This can be used on face and body.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this due to the number of overwhelming positive reviews. Is it refreshing? Absolutely. However, so is cold tap water in a spray bottle. I have naturally dry skin and a few sprays still leaves my skin dull, dry, and tight. I've read several of the reviews for this product and I find it very interesting that some people use it to set their make-up, but some people use it to cleanse/refresh their skin at the gym and/or after working out. How does it do both? If it sets your make-up, wouldn't it set your sweat? If it cleanses your skin after a workout, wouldn't it remove your make-up? I wouldn't be surprised if the contents of the container were replaced with a placebo (free tap water), people would still rave about it. I think the portability is nice, I love that the sprayer distributes the water (er, I mean product) more evenly, but all-in-all, I am not convinced this isn't anything more than bottled water in a spray can.

Popular Face Skincare Products