Jane Radiation Plutonium loose eye shadow

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Plutonium is a fantastic sparkly light pink eyeshadow. I was lucky enough to receive it in a swap, or I might have never tried it. Jane's radiations are all pretty intensely sparkly, yet somehow manage to look pretty and natural when you wear them.

on 4/13/2005 10:57:00 PM

This is simply one of my fav eyeshadow pigments! The colour is so natural - I can use it as a highlight, build it up or even on the cheeks!

on 3/13/2005 9:12:00 PM

Although this loose shimmer powder is a little messy to use, I love the color I get from it, so I continue to keep it as one of my staple products. The color looks beautiful alone or layered over a darker color (when using on eyes, anyway).

on 3/8/2005 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great product at a great price. I use it as a highlighter on cheeks and brow bone.

Container is kinda messy- i just shake it up and then work off the lid.

I wish more stores carried this brand!

on 12/18/2004 3:20:00 PM

great product from Jane. I actually bought this for my eyes. After playing around with this, I found that this is a great highlighter. So now, I only use it as a highlighter. Nice pink shimmer. Cheap too!

on 12/14/2004 9:09:00 AM

I've mixed a little of this with my moisturizer in the morning for a soft glow. The color is similar to Stila all-over shimmer cream #9--pale, silvery pink that will blend easily with fair to medium skin tones.

again, as with sparked, i had to give this one a 4 because of the packaging. this color is a very beautiful silvery-pink eyeshadow when wet (i havn't tried it dry because loose shadows are so messy) it also works wonderfully as a cheek highlighter to give a baby-pink color and a wonderful glow to cheeks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Really versital color that looks from silver to rose. Wear it on yoour eyes for great shine or on your cheeks for a little glow. Really like this one. It is VERY messy tho. My friend was using it and dumpted half of it out. Still is worth the cheap price!

on 6/16/2004 8:45:00 PM

I really like this, I have two little pots! It's pretty messy, sometimes the shimmery powder goes on my cheeks or eyelashes...or carpet. I like how it brightens up my eyes, and it isn't too sparkly, it's just shimmery. I'll probably buy it again, if I ever run out! The only bad thing is that it doesn't last very long on me at all (I have kind of oily lids).

on 6/16/2004 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this after reading the reviews, and I am really happy with it. It is a nice shimmery, pink - not glittery. I added a small amount to my foundation today, and got a super subtle glow. I also added a bit to my gel blusher for a little more shimmer. I recently tried every single highlighting product in Sephora looking for the perfect glow, and I swear I like this one better than any I tried. Also, the price can't be beat. I'm going to pick up another one in case it gets discontinued.