August 23, 2014 | 1964 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Diamancel - The Tough Buffer #11

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by marnie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for about a year, twice a week on dry skin & I love it. It makes my heels feel very soft. The best way to use it is on dry skin, this way it's probably impossible to hurt yourself. The handle is very good & easy to hold. After use wash it with soap, warm water & a nail brush or an old toothbrush.
It's expensive ($49) but it's worth it. I would buy it again even though I'm tempted to buy the PedEgg!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by belle_30x

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was well worth the big price tag. I have used different pumice stones and foot files that disintegrate after repeated contact with water, and nothing compares. This is one of those quality items that you pay for in the beginning, but save in the end and use it forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

I love love this foot buffer. Good hand grip, easy to clean and most of all -- it works! no need for expensive pedis. The one thing i like about the PedEgg in comparison tho is that is easy to travel with and it works as well taking the dead skin off but doesn't make my feet feel as soft as this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2008 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

This works very well in conjunction with #20. I recommend using this when you just get out of the shower. Towel off your feet and make sure they are completely dry, then start buffing. This is the ideal time to remove calluses effectively and gently. Then drench your feet in moisturizer or oil and cover them with socks.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2008 2:40:00 AM More reviews by mareenka

I really wanted to love it, especially because it was so expensive for a foot file... But honestly, it does not work any better than any other cheap foot file I can buy at Sally's! I am always looking for some magic foot creams and foot files that could make my feet baby soft... no magic solutions so far, and i have tried many! It's not like my feet/ heels are super dry, but I want them to be baby soft and pink, and found nothing so far :). anyway: in my opinion, dont waste your money on this expensive file, its not going to do wonders! I am off to buy a new file from bliss though, i am hopeless:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 3:53:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell2202

Now thatīs what I call love at first sight! Expensive but sooo worth it!
Iīve tried a lot before i finally got myself to spending that much money on a foot buffer - and this is by far the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Ereee

very expensive (I paid $48 CDN) but VERY effective. I have used in once so far and the dry rough skin on my heels came right off! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2007 3:20:00 AM More reviews by KatieBABY

Amazing.... my dead skin on my feet sloughs off like snow.... It has saved me sooo much money on pedicures.
-"Do you want callus treatment?"

YAY!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2007 9:12:00 AM More reviews by renee1100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I guess I'm in the minority here but I hated this foot file. Made my feet smooth for the moment but the next day the rough callouses were back. Definitely not worth the money. Not for me anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 12:02:00 AM More reviews by greydawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, nothing worked on my dry heels until I tried this foot file. Amazing. I use this on dry feet every other night, and finish with the #20 buffer, and my heels are as soft as a baby's. I will rebuy this.