L'Oreal Concealer Brush [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

on 6/8/2007 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a decent drugstore brand brush. I don't use it for any concealing, though. Instead, I apply Urban Decay Primer Potion and some cream eyeshadows with it. It's wide enough for my lid, applies creamy products evenly and washes well. (I've had 2 of them for a at least a year and use them 2 or 3x a week.) The plastic handle is not as nice looking as "more professional" brushes, but that's ok. The price was right!!!! ;P

on 4/19/2007 12:06:00 AM

i love this! it is so cheap and easy to clean and the perfect size!

on 4/3/2007 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a great brush, but the size of it is a tad too large.

on 11/22/2006 8:47:00 PM

This is a great drugstore brush! I use mine for applying MAC paints and other cream shadows, instead of using if for concealer. The bristles are firm but not scratchy or rough on my eyes. The plastic handle doesn't look as nice as my MAC brushes but it was also a lot less expensive. I have 2 of these and wouldn't hesitate to get another if I needed to!

on 10/11/2006 9:44:00 PM

Although I give this brush 5 lippies, please note that it works best with liquid concealer. I tried it with MAC's potted concealer, and it didn't work as well. Perfect for liquid concealer.
EDIT: After using this brush more, I have to say I would not repurchase. It works OK with my MAC potted concealer, but I actually look older with my liquid concealer, because it actually adds wrinkles that I didn't have before! I am going to have to stop using it and am looking to buy a MAC one.

on 6/10/2006 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Not as soft as some but decent quality and useful for almost any concealer purpose.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A MUST BUY!!! I bought this concealer brush almost 4 years ago when they first came out. I have used it hundreds of times since not to mention with regular washing and it's still as perfect as the day I bought it. This brush has lasted much longer then several more expensive brushes! This brush has never once shed, and despite someone else's review saying it was too hard and stiff I must say honestly, my brush is very soft, and always has been. This is a concealer brush so it will appear more stiff and the bristles are straight and lay flat against each other, its not meant to be"fluffy" like a lid, or crease brush but I can say from day 1 this brush has NEVER been hard or scratchy. *I have thin, sensitive skin around my eyes & I wear contacts too*. I would highly recommend this brush and would never consider trading it for another. I even forgot that it was a l'oreal brush because Ive had it so long, but remembering this and seeing how well their other brushes are doing in productville I will definately be repurchasing the other brushes. Im so glad they are still making these and want to say you WILL NOT be disapointed. Ive also used several types of brush cleansers, baby shampoo & harsher clarifying shampoos on this brush but its still perfect, soft with all bristles in place. The bristles, surrounding metal holding the bristles, & the wand are still perfect and that is amazing considering it was only around $3 when I bought it and from a drugstore! GREAT QUALITY!!!

on 3/18/2006 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

this brush is good, its bigger, better, and easier to use than the hard candy concealer brush. worth buying.

on 10/19/2005 2:57:00 AM

When I first tried this brush to apply my cream concealer, I was amazed. I hadn't ever achieved such coverage with a brush. Even though I noticed this brush was a bit too stiff and poked my eye as I tried to achieve coverage towards the lash line, I didn't care. After about 2 days of using this brush I started to notice that my concealer was starting to settle into the fine lines around my eyes! I never noticed any fine lines around my eyes, I'm only 22 yrs old! Furthermore, I find this brush applies my concealer too thick, therefore leaving the skin around my eyes very dry. To call this brush a waste would be an understatment.

on 9/26/2005 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is my first concealer brush and i'm very surprised how much i like it. great quality and really cheap!-->if i remember correctly i got this a CVS a while back and it was 50% off. oh the joys of drugstore shopping!!! =) n-e-ways, back to the brush...it's very thick and is the perfect size for undereye use. it provides great coverage and doesn't shed. too bad i haven't found my HG concealer for undereye circles! =/

Popular Makeup Brushes