July 26, 2014 | 1529 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by jumpergirlem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I got mine (Sprite...I haven't found again yet! Idk ifs its discontinued, but I can't find it, and I'm SOSOSOSO bummed!) in Claires for like, 3.00. Thats kind of expensive compared to other stores selling this gloss, but oh well. It tasted like lemon-lime soda, not exactly Sprite. Its liquid, so not thick or thin-its just right. Kind of greasy, but once again-its liquid. Not nearly as greasy as you'd imagine. But I LOVE this gloss. I lost mine, and my room is like upside-down because I'm looking for it. ANYWAY, its clear, so if you want color, these aren't for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Love these! I buy them for my 9 yr old niece who adores them and the fact they look like "big girl" makeup. But the fact is I like them for myself! They stay very shiny for quite a while, have great scents, and if I'm gonna use a clear gloss alone or over a ls as I often do, why not one that's fun to use?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite glosses as a young teen. Very glossy with good consistency and just a tad bit of stickiness so it's not runny or oily like some are. Plus, the flavors are strong enough so that you can actually smell it after applying. It's also nice to have an entirely clear gloss for those times when you don't feel like looking in the mirror. The only con is that the tube is so teeny! Not a ton of product, but at least it's super cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Calicokatie

Just like the reviewers below me, I remember when these were launched years ago and they were the rage back in the day. I remember them being oily and runny -- they'd often leak out of the tube and make your purse lining all greasy. They didn't last very long then, but they did give a nice shine and they tasted like candy. What teenager could resist?

I recently caved in to the temptation to try this product again. They must have reformulated them because they last much longer and aren't half as greasy. No more leaking, and it seems this reformulation has added to the staying power.

Gotta love a throwback.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these and I'm 20 now. I remember when these first came out, I was in the 7th grade. This gloss would leak and get everywhere, so I stopped buying them. Last year I wanted a clear gloss and wondered how high end brands were any different than Bonne Bell other than just smell really good. So, I bought this in bubblegum and it smelled just like original bubblegum. Also, it doesn't leak anymore. It's moisturizing, non-sticky, adds shine, and smells good. I hope they never discontinue this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by sinkin2heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently rediscovered (by "rediscovered", I mean that I retrieved this from the No Man's Land that is my junk beauty drawer) this product, and have to say that I've come to like it.
Like all Bonne Bell lip products, this is a scented product that has an artificial flavor.

The one I'm reviewing is in "Strawberry Kiwi"; it's an overly sweet scent that can be off-putting for some.

On my lips this has a somewhat oily/greasy texture, which makes it perfect for softening dry, chapped lips. It is, also, in no way thick or sticky like a standard lip gloss.

The only con of this product is the cheap packaging. The plastic cracked a bit on the wand handle while I was closing it.

Overall, I'd recommend it for the way it makes my lips feel soft, and that it's inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 6:04:00 AM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It sounds stupid, but these are my go-to clear glosses. They don'y give me an overly glossy, tacky look over my lipstick but has a lovely light yet shiny look. And they taste like candy! It's not sticky in the least but has a nice shine and is quite moisturizing, too, I think.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I own this product in strawberry, strawberry kiwi, vanilla, pink lemonade, and watermelon. They all smell SO good! My favorite scent is the pink lemonade.. just like fresh lemons. The price is quite affordable. It runs from about $2-$3 wherever you are located. The scents in the Lip Smacker Liquids are quite strong so if you don't like scented lip gloss, this is definitely not the product for you. It has no tint. It is a clear lip gloss. It is also not at all sticky and moisturizing. The reason why I take off 1 lippie is that the packaging wasn't the best of quality. Many of my Lip Smacker liquids started to leak.. :( But I didn't expect too much from this lip gloss. After all, I only spent $2! Overall, I think this product is great for both the young and older demographic. I recommend this product to those who are looking for a yummy, fresh scented lip gloss with a clear shiny overcoat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this gloss it stays shining always and last a while on the lips i layers mines i just wish it was bigger but for a buck i buy 4 or five at a time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yum. I loooove the scent and taste of these. They are really shiny and cute. The strawberry is a little synthetic but not bad. I always reach for this lipgloss. I put it on top of almost everything like Nars and Mac lipsticks. Plus they come in cute holiday sets!