Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/29/2012 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I came across this today and I couldn't help it. I'm not even a compulsive buyer but heck, what person has never had Lip Smackers Lip Gloss before?! I had a few tubes when I was 11 but I was looking at some lip glosses today that were ridiculously priced. So I saw this and the rest was history. Pink Lemonade is absolutely amazing smelling :) If only they had it in Coconut and I'd never use any other lip gloss again!! The only thing I don't like is that the lid is bigger than the tube filled with gloss, but WHO CARES. IT'S LIP SMACKERS GUYS. If you don't have this, I recommend it. A lot ^_^

Who hasent owned one of these? They are the best lipglosses ever. I had strawberry kiwi a lot because i was constantly putting it on and i would use itall up in like 2 weeks. I havent owned 1 since i left high school but im thinking of picking up another one. Omg these are the cigarettes of lipgloss cause they are so freakin addicting! If your reading this reveiw and have never owned one GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO BUY ONE!!!! : p

on 12/15/2011 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This review is for Cotton Candy. I cannot believe how much it smells like the real thing. Also very moisturizing, not too thin or thick, not sticky either - yay!

I usually wait til about 1/2 of my lipstick has worn off & then put some of this on. It totally refreshes my look & of course goes with any of my lipstick colors since its nude.

Super cheap in price - not cheap in quality. Will buy over & over again. Plus I like that there is a scent for everyone.

on 3/18/2011 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

So I got mine (Sprite...I haven't found again yet! Idk ifs its discontinued, but I can't find it, and I'm SOSOSOSO bummed!) in Claires for like, 3.00. Thats kind of expensive compared to other stores selling this gloss, but oh well. It tasted like lemon-lime soda, not exactly Sprite. Its liquid, so not thick or thin-its just right. Kind of greasy, but once again-its liquid. Not nearly as greasy as you'd imagine. But I LOVE this gloss. I lost mine, and my room is like upside-down because I'm looking for it. ANYWAY, its clear, so if you want color, these aren't for you.

on 2/24/2011 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love these! I buy them for my 9 yr old niece who adores them and the fact they look like "big girl" makeup. But the fact is I like them for myself! They stay very shiny for quite a while, have great scents, and if I'm gonna use a clear gloss alone or over a ls as I often do, why not one that's fun to use?

on 1/5/2011 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One of my favorite glosses as a young teen. Very glossy with good consistency and just a tad bit of stickiness so it's not runny or oily like some are. Plus, the flavors are strong enough so that you can actually smell it after applying. It's also nice to have an entirely clear gloss for those times when you don't feel like looking in the mirror. The only con is that the tube is so teeny! Not a ton of product, but at least it's super cheap.

on 1/1/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just like the reviewers below me, I remember when these were launched years ago and they were the rage back in the day. I remember them being oily and runny -- they'd often leak out of the tube and make your purse lining all greasy. They didn't last very long then, but they did give a nice shine and they tasted like candy. What teenager could resist?

I recently caved in to the temptation to try this product again. They must have reformulated them because they last much longer and aren't half as greasy. No more leaking, and it seems this reformulation has added to the staying power.

Gotta love a throwback.

on 11/15/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I love these and I'm 20 now. I remember when these first came out, I was in the 7th grade. This gloss would leak and get everywhere, so I stopped buying them. Last year I wanted a clear gloss and wondered how high end brands were any different than Bonne Bell other than just smell really good. So, I bought this in bubblegum and it smelled just like original bubblegum. Also, it doesn't leak anymore. It's moisturizing, non-sticky, adds shine, and smells good. I hope they never discontinue this stuff.

on 10/29/2010 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I recently rediscovered (by "rediscovered", I mean that I retrieved this from the No Man's Land that is my junk beauty drawer) this product, and have to say that I've come to like it.
Like all Bonne Bell lip products, this is a scented product that has an artificial flavor.

The one I'm reviewing is in "Strawberry Kiwi"; it's an overly sweet scent that can be off-putting for some.

On my lips this has a somewhat oily/greasy texture, which makes it perfect for softening dry, chapped lips. It is, also, in no way thick or sticky like a standard lip gloss.

The only con of this product is the cheap packaging. The plastic cracked a bit on the wand handle while I was closing it.

Overall, I'd recommend it for the way it makes my lips feel soft, and that it's inexpensive.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

It sounds stupid, but these are my go-to clear glosses. They don'y give me an overly glossy, tacky look over my lipstick but has a lovely light yet shiny look. And they taste like candy! It's not sticky in the least but has a nice shine and is quite moisturizing, too, I think.

Recommended for Medium Skin