Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

3.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Sweet almond oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin, fragrance, grapefruit seed extract, stearic acid (vegetable fat), glucose, tocopherol, carrageenan extract, sodium borate, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (natural enzymes)

on 8/12/2014 3:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This just did not work for me. Due to my weird body chemistry the scent changed to a burnt, cardboard smell! The cream didn't absorb into my skin and left me greasy.

on 7/10/2014 8:39:00 AM

I absolutely love this hand creme! Not only does it smell delicious, it also does not irritate my very sensitive skin. In fact it has actually completely healed the dermatitis I had on my hands. I usually only put it on at night before bed as it is quite thick and leaves a waxy film on the hands. The packaging is gorgeous also. Beautiful product.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Awful smell. Sorry i am trowing this away :/

on 1/11/2014 5:02:00 PM

I really like this hand cream. It smells delicious- like a very sweet, almond extract mixed with honey. My husband loves almond scented things, so that's a plus. It is very thick, hence it being called a "creme" rather than a lotion. I find that most of it absorbs, but it does leave a thin layer of oil that doesn't absorb, similar to how a salve feels after it's applied. I don't mind this, since it seems to "protect" my hands & lock in the moisture, but I only use it at night for this reason. I think it'd be a great product to apply to hands & feet, then apply gloves or socks & sleep with it on. I wake up in the morning with extremely soft hands, and all the oily feeling absorbs overnight.
I wouldn't recommend this as something to keep in your purse and use throughout the day, unless maybe you put it on right before putting on gloves & heading out the door, otherwise, you'll probably dislike the "greasy" feeling while you're trying to do things.
Overall, I'll purchase again.

on 1/8/2014 5:40:00 PM

I really like burts bees products because of the ingredients and their yummy scents.. What attracted me to this cream was the cow on the jar and the almondmilk haha. I really like how this smells but unfortunately its really greasy and doesnt absorb very quickly and if you accidentally use too much your hands feel like theyre full of grease.

on 1/6/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Extremely rich hand cream in a very nice glass jar. I love the packaging! The cream is good for winter, greasy, but all you need is just a dab of it to do the job. The almond scent is a bit strong though.

on 12/24/2013 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a small size jar of this hand creme with the tips and toes gift set. I had tried it before at a store tester and loved the scent. This stuff smells amazing. I am eternally obsessed with anything almond scented, and this has a very strong sweet almond oil scent. Sometimes I will open the jar just to smell it lol. The hand creme itself is thick and emollient. It leaves a slight waxy film on the hands (I'm guessing from the beeswax) which eventually wears off. I think it does a decent job of moisturizing my hands, but if I'm being honest I have other hand cremes that do a better job and cost less money. But I might repurchase this just for the scent. The glass jar packaging is very classy looking too.

on 12/23/2013 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new favorite hand cream! I hate having dry hands and this is one of the best hand moisturizers I've found. I love the glass packaging and the smell is great! Only use a little it or else it will be greasy.

on 12/1/2013 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I fancy anything almond-scented and glass-packaged so obviously I could not walk past this hand cream... It is very thick and greasy but it does absorb well if you rub it in and do not use too much... decently moisturising but I would not recommend it to someone with very dry skin...

on 11/10/2013 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this at night before bed. The scent is lovely and I enjoy rubbing the rich cream into my hands and nails--it feels luxurious. I find it moisturizers well, but it is greasy which is why I save it for night. Love the glass jar and will repurchase when I run out!