August 28, 2014 | 1552 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by underage

My new favorite hand cream! I hate having dry hands and this is one of the best hand moisturizers I've found. I love the glass packaging and the smell is great! Only use a little it or else it will be greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by CristineF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I fancy anything almond-scented and glass-packaged so obviously I could not walk past this hand cream... It is very thick and greasy but it does absorb well if you rub it in and do not use too much... decently moisturising but I would not recommend it to someone with very dry skin...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by AJ3141

I use this at night before bed. The scent is lovely and I enjoy rubbing the rich cream into my hands and nails--it feels luxurious. I find it moisturizers well, but it is greasy which is why I save it for night. Love the glass jar and will repurchase when I run out!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by akharri785

I love Burt's Bees and take every chance I can get to opt for a more natural, organic product instead of one filled with potentially dangerous chemicals. However I have to say, this is a let down for me. Personally, I love the scent but this stuff is just far too greasy for me to use it any other time than bedtime. The beeswax is very oily/greasy and I really don't feel like I even get that much payoff for such a heavy product. Usually hand creams as thick as this lead to intense hydration but I really don't find the moisturization from this to be any better than an average lotion. I will be sticking with Lush's Smitten and Fortune Cookie Soap's whipped butters. I'd highly recommend those instead as they're still organic but are lighter and have much better hydration.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by chikpea

Being a new mom, I am a frequent handwasher... to the point that my hands are cracking and bleeding. I put on a tiny bit of this somewhat greasy, but very hydrating hand cream and it is a miracle worker - it's best overnight because then you're not really touching anything (I can understand some of the complaints about grease marks on cell phones, etc). I would choose this over Aquaphor any day for heavy duty hand cream as the smell is more pleasant and it's much more creamy. The almond milk smell is very similar to Baby Bees, which I also love!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by kamakyri

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my most favourite hand cream of all time! Every time I put it on my hands soft and smooth and I get lots of comments on the great smell. It can be a bit on the greasy side if you put too much on (so my phone cover sometimes shows smears) but since I wash my hands a lot at work, it's thick and emollient enough to actually help treat my chronic dryness without feeling like I'm wearing lotion gloves.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Mands783

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has done miracles for my frequently washed hands! i love that it's in a jar and won't explode all over my purse. A little goes a LONG way and it takes a few minutes to soak in good. I know some people are saying they don't like the smell but I love it so much sometimes I open the jar just to take a whiff! hehe

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Smalls244

This moisturizer is very heavy and greasy, due to the beeswax, and isn't something I like using during the day. Every few weeks or so I'll put it on my hands before going to sleep. Sometimes I put it on my feet and wear socks to bed. It works well using it like this. I just can't get over the greasy feeling using it during the day.

I only gave this product 3 stars because it smells gross and is overpriced. The the little jar is super cute though! I love seeing it on my nightstand.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by chiara11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GREAT & very rich hand cream without alcohol or glycerine and high content of aloe vera. WONDERFUL, strong almond scent, very cute packaging as well!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Pestina18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Quick highlights: greasy, good scent, intense moisture |||||
This is the hand cream I go to when my hands are especially dry or cracked. It's very thick and greasy, so I only use it at night, but it moisturizes very well. The scent is strong, but not bad. I wouldn't use this all the time because of it's greasiness, but it's a lifesaver when my hands are really dry.