December 18, 2014 | 1821 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by bootmunchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's fine. And that's it. This lotion doesn't smell amazing, but that's ok because I don't want it to have a smell that will mismatch with my perfume. Just has a basic lotion smell. This lotion is more greasy than I like, it does eventually absorb, but when I have to move quickly to the next thing like putting clothes on or makeup. not fast enough. Firming? Uh..I don't think I use it enough to notice. I mean moisture lotions in general tightens skin so it seems to just be outting that fact of all lotions. I tried this because I like nivea cellulite gel, but not even close to the same. It's my back up lotion...tend to grab other ones sitting around instead of it like St. Ives and Sheer Infusion

Anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

My mom bought this from costco so it was super huge costco size. My sister was using it when she was visiting and I passed her room and got a whiff. Instantly, memories flooded into my mind of a time long ago. I really couldn't put my finger on it. My mom ended up giving me the lotion, and I hauled the big pump home. Last night I used it for the first time, and aha! I remembered! It smells a lot like Designer Skin Addicted to Love tanning lotion. Not many of you probably have used it but I used this a lot when I was using a tanning bed. I really like how this lotion smells not sure how it performs though, for a first use it doesn't leave me greasy but it leaves me really soft. I haven't used it a full 2 weeks to find out about the firming part, but I have used other Coq10 products and they worked pretty good. I'll be using this stuff a lot. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by janjarang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love it! This lotion makes my skin soooo soft! It's not thick but it moisturizes very well, even in winter (and I tend to get dried and flaky skin during the cold months). Works well in summer too - just use a smaller amount. It's definitely more expensive than most lotions (at least in Europe) but the result is great. It is scented but the smell goes off soon and doesn't interfere with my normal perfume. One lippy off since it doesn't give the firming effect it claims. However, this makes a great body lotion in general.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by fadexscape

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Nivea Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus With Advanced Q10 Complex.

Worst lotion ever. I love the pump. I love that it absorbs quickly and is very moisturizing. But the smell is horrible. It reminds me of those women who bathe in perfume before they leave their homes. I can be sensitive to smells but this was off the charts.

The first time I used this was after a shower, a little before bedtime. At first I thought the fragrance would go away after a while.....nope. Didn't happen. I got dizzy and light headed from the smell, and then when I tried to go to sleep, it kept me awake. Awful product. I wouldn't recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've only used this for about a week now but so far I really like it. It makes my skin so soft. I think I may see some skin firming but maybe it's just me trying to convince myself it's working. I don't know. I'm going to keep using this and see how it goes. Even if it doesn't end up firming, I'll still use it because it makes my skin so soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i bought this to try and get rid of my marks and i used it twice a day , morning and night it did make my skin remarkably smoother and made my skin more firm , but my marks are still there and maybe a lil more noticable , however i still use it because it is so soft!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by dannieh00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lotion is very runny and watery and when I put it on, it kind of just sits on thee surface of my skin making it slippery. I've been using this lotion for about a month now and I can say that it does moisturise but I didn't notice any firming. I also really don't like the smell of this moisturiser and it seems to just never fade away even after hours of putting it on.

I wouldn't purchase this product again as I like to try different kinds of body moiturisers everytime I run out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this lotion. It doesn't firm, but honestly I never thought it would. I dislike it because it doesn't sink into your skin. After showering and putting this on, I have to wait 10-15 minutes before putting my clothes on. The feeling is almost like a self-tanner. Yuck!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Vespyr

I really tried to not like this cream. I bought it about 4 months ago, but spotted other creams that interested me more.
I decided to use it up before using something else and my legs and arms have never been softer! I have mild KP on my legs and arms and it softens them right up so that I can barely tell that I even have bumpies.
I`m still waiting for the `firming` part, but I have noticed that the skin on my legs is more even. I`ve only been using it consistently for about 2 weeks now. So we shall see where this goes. I will buy this product again because of the way it makes my skin feel.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

this lotion is very moisturizing and wee absorb, not oily or sticky like some of them can be. My skin is always smooth and hydrated, as for firming I didn't see much difference in my skin. This is very inexpensive, I only gave it three lippy because it claims to firm skin which I didn't notice at all, for my my test for a product is one bottle if it doesn't show results in one bottle it never will. One of these bottle will last me about 3 months.