April 25, 2014 | 826 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by lucyzta

I have a Dior addict lipgloss, it was my first expensive non-drugstore lipgloss. I like the gloss itself and the way it looks on my lips. The color is saturated and stays on for a long time. Not a sticky consistency either. I like it. But I have major problems with the packaging of this product. I don't mind the little brush applicator that it comes with (not my favorite but I can deal with it) but the problem is that gloss runs up around the edges of the tube and then it results in getting all over the outside of it when I twist the cap on. It's messy and makes me hesitate to grab it when I am using my glosses. I did click yes for if I'd buy it again though even though I'm not sure if I really would.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by alexmare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really understand why this product get's as many bad reviews as it does. I bought number 657 in Satin Pink and it is really gorgeous for a nude every day colour. The formulation is great: non sticky, very very glossy, and last quite a long time. There are the finest gold flecks imbedded in the gloss which is beautiful up close. The price is of course on the expensive side (why I gave the overall rating a 4/5), but if you're looking for a luxurious lip produce that has great packaging (very cute, and lux feeling), with great product, then I believe it's worth the try! Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Natteyolala

I am flabbergasted by how slight this lip gloss is enjoyed. Myself: Tender it. I treasure this highly valued product. It does its profession impeccably and persists endlessly. The consistency is not tacky at all yet glossy (which I love), and the polish gives in complete a really vigorous full look to the lips. This is one of the goods I pursue when on a bad “face” day. I rapidly sense more brilliance. The price is on the high end, but in my judgments its unquestionably worth it. I have procured this gloss in numerous colors, and being a frequent flyer I have bought numerous travel sized glossies.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Kravtsova1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought FLASH #856 (red one) absolutely waste of money. Its shiny at first, but after 5 minutes absorbs by lips and it runs all over the lips (lip liner does not help at all). Just does not work.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by notagoodidea

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have tried several and like the visuals but am I the only one noticing the funky taste? I have 4 tubes and they all off. Very off. Rubbish !!!! Any gloss that cost this much shouldn't taste/smell of rotting meat. No more!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by rajah123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like Diors lip glosses they stain your lips so even when they come off there is a bit of colour left on your lips. They are very glossy and they have some sparkle in them.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by alexis007low

I have used this on my lips and my models' lips on the last December. The effects did not impress me much but I were delighted by the selection of the shades. It does not make my lips sticky or dry or strange at all. It makes my lips look conditioned and beautiful. It can be used to create shiny lip look. It lasts longer than the usual lip glosses. The price is slightly expensive than the other lip glosses (well you know, it's Dior). The packaging isn't that bad and it won't end up like old days lip glosses even after many times of using. However, it doesn't impress me and make me want more. It's just a more than better quality lip gloss to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I have this gloss in a pale pink shimmer (cant remember the name) and Ive bought this 3 times or more. I adore it! its creamy, smooth, not sticky and gives lips a lovely shimmer and colour!
I also love the packaging, looks completely different to other brands so stands out and also love the brush applicator! 5 lippies from me!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by medin1234

i bought this in '247 glow' and because it is Dior. It is a pinky colour in the tube but looks more like a light transparent pink on the lips. The packaging and the actual tube are really prettyand look posh but the product inside is really disappointing. I felt and saw that within 20 minutes the product starts bleeding over your lip, I havent tried it with lipliner though but it would have to be a definite. I also felt the product to be very drying. Flavour wise was okay nothing too 'out there', just like a lipgloss is suppose to taste really.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

LOVE IT.just splurged this one in coral fantasy color-pearl (no.556).
Slightly orange but pink.Love the color.It feels smooth on lips and leaves a natural yet sparkle looks.love the glitters,glamorous and reminds me of my lancome shimmery make up collection.
I also tried the pink version(i don't know the number but maybe it's sari pink or empire pink) and it has a similiar color to my coral fantasy when applied on my lips,but my coral fantasy looks more playful and juicy.
Pros :
- Various color
- Glamorous yet vivid sheer shimmer topping
- Playful,vivid,juicy and chic
Cons :
I just hate the applicator tip,comes with small brush which is uneasy to apply. I love my Dior Creme de Gloss applicator tip better.
Anyway, i also want to compare it with my Dior Creme de Gloss.
dior creme de gloss in pink elixir :
Pros :
- luxury packaging
- smells soft rose
- very creamy texture
- more wearable
- won't irritate and makes ur lips gonna be chapped
- good applicator tip,easy to use
Cons :
- the color is very mature,more suitable for mature women
- not as various as dior addict ultra gloss various colors

about my pink elixir color :
it's pale pink and comes with very tiny shimmer as topping but looks natural onto lips.mature yet glamorous.the shimmer is different from my dior ultra addict gloss.this lipgloss has a closely shimmer between one tiny shimmer to another(looks full of shimmer)
dior addict ultra gloss in coral fantasy :
Pros :
- creamy but not as creamy as creme de gloss but juicy
- various colors
- vivid,playful and fresh
- pearl and radiant yet glamorous and fun
- natural look
- no fragrance (it can't be a benefit for those who hate a fragrant make up,but i like fragrant lipgloss)
Cons :
- wear off
- hate the applicator tip(small brush,uneasy to use)
about my coral fantasy in pearl color :
it's pearl and radiant.comes with glitter as topping off and sparkle separately.different from my creme de gloss,while the creme de gloss is shimmery, this lip gloss is glitzy and sparkly(shimmer and glitter is different).fresh pink but quite orange(because it's coral = slightly red and orange... but i love it.good colors blend).

I love this dior addict ultra gloss but my previously creme de gloss is much better.but both are HG lip glosses.
about the price, i know dior is pricey.in my country, dior ultra gloss costs about 31dollars and creme de gloss costs about 29dollars but i might repurchase dior again.cause i love Dior but not this Dior addict anymore.so wear off.....