April 18, 2014 | 1376 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Falling in Love

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I usually really like the scents by Philosophy, but this one was really weird! It was kind of floral, but the only way I can describe it was that it had an undertone of meat at the dry down! Really unpleasant - it almost made me sick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is scent is definitely HG material. I took one lippy off since the price and another for the poor lasting power. I just canít get it to stay like other fragrances that I have, despite being an EDP. Like some reviews have mentioned, I also think this smells similar to Unconditional Love by Philosophy. Other reviews have stated that Trish McEvoy #9 is similar; I havenít had the opportunity of trying it out so I canít compare.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've worn this for 6 years and I still love it for casual, everyday wear. Sweet but not cloying, light, fun, perfect for spring.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Xuxa13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The fragrance is very nice...too bad it only lasts for about 5 minutes. I bought the shower gel/perfume duo and even with layering, the scent fades quickly. I am a big fan of Amazing Grace but decided to try something different...should've stuck with AG. Spend a few more dollars and buy a scent with some staying power!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by CSBeauty91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading all of the rave reviews I had to get this product! I ordered it off philosophy's website & I couldn't wait for it to arrive in the mail. When It finally arrived, I was sadly disappointed. The scent was not what I imagined it to be. Most people described it as sweet berry and vanilla, but I honestly do NOT pick up on those two scents at all. I really wanted to love this product like everybody else! But it's unfortunatley not for me :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Rocki

When this first came out, saw it on QVC, the way they presented it sounded enticing, but when I went to the department store to test it, yuck! Way too sweet, but to me, not in a good way. It just smelled like burnt sugar & berries. Even Pink Sugar smelled better than this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by surf222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the smaller size of this perfume because I liked the way it smelled in the store. When that ran out I decided to purchase the 40oz one. I enjoy the fragrance as it smells sweet but not overly sweet. The only drawback is does not last all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very sweet scent, I always think of cotton candy when I spray it on. If you're going for a "girly" scent and not a "ladylike" or "womanly" scent, then go ahead. It's not mature, not sophisticated. Just... candy, care-free. Care-free candy in perfume form. It works for certain occasions. Just be wary of how you use it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Oh man, this is what I get from Falling in Love. First, make some fresh berry preserves in a pan and melt jolly ranchers in the pot. Next, pour all over your body and put on a coat made out of cotton candy. This is super super sweet and nauseating. As the day goes on, the sweetness intensifies making this unwearable. Philosophy makes that statement that this fragrance is a man magnet and this is why I wanted to try it out. I bought it online and assumed I would like it because I do like sweet smells. However, this is just nasty. I think this is more of a bee magnet.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This is probably the sweetest smelling fragrance I owned. I smell like a blackberry rolled in sweet vanilla sugar when I wear this. It was different than anything I previously owned and I enjoy the scent but I ended up getting rid of it because it just wasn't 'me'.

The scent lasts a good while on your skin and dries down to a not-as-sweet smell, but still noticeable.