October 24, 2014 | 940 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace EDT

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Chele05

This is a decent vanilla, considering the price. It does smell a bit synthetic, but not so much that it is unbearably synthetic. It is sweet, but has a light floral undertone that keeps it from smelling too foody. It's a good, casual vanilla that can be used in order the preserve those more precious vanillas in one's collection. I'm not sure that I'd repurchase it, but I'll certainly use up my bottle. My true rating is 3.5

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by kind1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Vanilla Lace is my favorite scent by Victoria's Secret. It has a light, natural fragrance, and some have even commented that it smells a bit like chocolate ;) I am extremely sensitive to various chemicals and scents, and this one has never been bothersome.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Zelicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This smells like those dolls you got as a kid that had that overwealming sweet scent to them. It smells so cheap and sweet.

I am probably going to return/exchange this or gift it but then again I don't want anyone I know smelling like this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Shwets

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a refined version of Parfum de Coeur's Vanilla Fantasy body spray! Vanilla Lace is truly one of the best vanillas i have smelt. Unfortunately it gives me headaches :o(

I will try again once my allergies are calmed down. However most vanillas do not do good for my sinus and head.

Once i wore this with TBS white musk oil (another love but allergy trigger) and i received compliments - the combo was great and even though i couldn't smell it after 7-8hrs of being at work i was told i smelt wonderful.

Vanilla Lace is a soft 'cloudy/fluffball' like scent. It smells like frothy milk chocolate on me once it dries down. I have smelt many vanillas including TBS Vanilla, L'Aromarine Vanille, Alyssa Ashley Vanille and St Barth Lea range but Vanilla Lace beats them in my opinion and lasts all day and longer on clothes.

I wont need another bottle as this is likely to last for a very long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by victorialynne

I do not find this scent juvenile in the least. I find it to be a warm, sexy vanilla. I LOVE it! The notes are vanilla orchid, amber and musk. I have the lotion, splash and EDT. I find the scent to linger all day and I get tons of compliments. A well done beautiful vanilla!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by xosamxoz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

i bought this after reading alot of reviews about it. the first time i sprayed it though i nearly had a heart attack becuase of the strong alcohol smell. after a while though when i smelled it again the alcohol has faded leaving a soft vanilla scent that reminded me of candy. my advice is to wait for a while before smelling and not immediately after spraying it onto your skin. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cheap juvenile vanilla candy type scent. Great for a 10 year old.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

My all time favorite scent!!! I have been using this since it came out many.many years ago and I never get sick of it. It lasts from morning til night and doesn't fade.Its a perfect vanilla scent imo.....I will keep getting this as long as they continue to make it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:23:00 AM More reviews by teebubbly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i am a big fan of vanilla, and since the body shop discontinue the vanilla line, i m desperade to find a vanilla scent for my pleasure. I bought this and hoping for the luxury, but it is too flowery than vanilla to me, hiks... can not satisfy my hunger of vanilla scent, and not lasting for long also, i will hunt again n not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by thatgirloli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this several years ago, and here I am using it again. VS vanilla lace, I'll never stray from you again, I swear. This is the best smelling vanilla I've come across. It's not a straight vanilla smell, as it does have another note in it, and that's a good thing, because this scent is awesome. I find that one spritz usually lasts on me for awhile. The other day, I sprayed two spritzes and it was overkill. So, one spritz it is! hehe. If you like a nice smelling vanilla scent, get this! This is my HG bath and body type scent from victoria's secret.