Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Dove Beauty Bar is everything. The only soap I'll buy for my super sensitive, easy to irritate skin. I constantly stock up on this every time I'm in Walmart. I love this in original but the sensitive skin version is more preferable for me. I always keep this in the shower. My fiancé uses this as body wash. I use it for body wash, shaving my legs, and even to take off my makeup at the end of the day if I run out of makeup remover. The scent is gentle but refreshing. I will never stop buying this soap. It's perfection.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The Dove Beauty Bar is simply a classic that I cannot live without. I've been using Dove soap since I was a child. As a teen I washed my face with it daily and now as an adult I lather my legs up and use it as a shave lather. My husband uses it as his body wash. We love it! So mild, nice natural scent, low price, and not drying at all. This is gentle enough to use on a baby.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i Love to use this beauty bar in the summer cause it keeps my skin moisten , iodinate have to use that much lotion in the summer.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I only use this soap as a makeup remover. It dries out my skin a little but it hasn't stopped me from repurchasing. It has a fresh, clean scent and lathers really well.

this is the only soap bar that i use -- for twelve years now!

My favourite soap bar ever! I so do love the scent and it moisturizes my skin very well. I've been using it daily and hope they will never change the formula :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This isn't just another bar of soap. This barely IS soap. The first ingredient is Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, which is one of the gentlest surfactants out there. There is a bit of soap in the Dove Beauty bar, but we all know that it isn't nearly as drying as say, Ivory. It's just the best thing to wash yourself with, especially the Sensitive Skin version. I've been nostalgic recently, going back to a lot of my old favorites and even stuff I used when I was a teen and Dove was one of them. There was a moment in my life where I used Dove to remove makeup and wash my face. I still sometimes use Dove to wash my face, because it's just so gentle, it's comparable to other gentle, specifically formulated face washes. I've used recently countless face washes and body washes from Japan, but they tend to make their stuff with more stripping ingredients than I'd like. There's a whole lotta soap in their products, most of them filled to the brim with Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, etc. and then made into soap with a strong base (high pH chemical). The soap formulations really dry my skin out over time, especially when it's not too hot and I don't have much dirt and grime to wash off. The soaps really took a toll on my skin, save the nice smells and the extremely rich lather. Since we always have some Dove bars at home, I popped one open and used it in place of those body washes. It takes a bit longer to rinse off than soap formulas and the sensitive skin version smells a bit funny, but it's really the best gentle cleanser out there. It strips my skin less and doesn't leave a waxy residue even with the super hard water we have here.

This soap is amazing because it doesnt dry out my skin like most soaps do.

Great for face and body! I have pretty sensitive skin and this works great even on my face! Removes makeup with ease but don't get it in your eyes! Used for years!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great bar of soap that doesn't dry my skin like most bar soaps do. Plus the smell is blissful!