Rusk Sensories Smoother Leave-in Conditioner

4.2

on 11/5/2011 6:25:00 PM

This product is a life saver for my hair. Leaves my hair soft, silky, light, totally conditioned and looking and feeling healthy. This is by far the best condtioner I have experienced, its was recommended by my hairdresser and it is perfect. My hair is relaxed very long and straight so the large size is so convenient for me..Love love love this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The BEST leave-in conditioner hands down! I have overprocessed, dry and fine hair. I was worried it would feel weighed down but not at all. This stuff transforms my hair! I <3 Rusk!

on 7/17/2011 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This seems to be the closest match I can find for this product, the leave in conditioner I'm reviewing is called Rusk Sensories Brilliance Conditioner with grapefruit and honey. To be frank, I'm not wild about it. The adult leave in conditioners I've used in the past were some all natural thing that a friend passed on to me and Davines Dede delicate leave in mist; I specify adult because I totally remember my mom using No More Tears on me when I was a kid, haha. Even though I still cried, I'd still take it - or either of the other two products - over this. Honestly, it doesn't seem to do much conditioning nor does it even help much with the tangles. And since I have curly, tangle-prone hair, I need all the help on that front that I can get. Thankfully, I bought this product at Marshalls and so it didn't make that big a dent in the wallet. Because I'd actually rather use no conditioner than this conditioner - which is why it's lasted me so long. :(

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

My latest and greatest discovery. I am all about leave-in conditioners and this one is fabulous! Great scent, good slip. My only gripe is that it doesn't make my hair as shiny as some of my other faves (ABBA, FF Straight Away). Maybe I just need to work with it more. Definite re-purchase.

I have used this product for over 10 years and can't live without it. Every time I run out I get panicked and it's been harder and harder to find. I worry that at some point it won't be there! I have tried many different products (It's a 10, Paul Mitchell, Nexus, Alterna, Redkin, drugstore products, etc.) and nothing smooths/conditions my hair like it. I have very fine hair that also gets very curly and frizzy in humidity. I will use this product forever!

on 2/6/2011 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I tend to have a love-hate relationship with Rusk products. However, this one is a keeper!!! Leave in conditioners tend to impart either moisture or body (control); itís rare to find one that helps with both. This product fits the bill. Dry hair settles down a bit- not perfect, but improved. Though what really excites me about this leave in is the control aspect. Straggle and separation of my fine, fly away hair has noticeably decreased; when I swing my head- it all flows together! Application amount is a matter of trial and error, but definitely key to obtaining the desired result. For example, on my fine, BSL hair I literally apply just a squirt. Then I rub my hands together and with a thin layer of the product remaining on my hands, I smooth it over my towel-dried hair from ears to ends. Iíve found it best to avoid the crown and root areas. I would recommend this product as long as youíre not heavy-handed because it can make hair greasy if applied excessively.

on 1/2/2011 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product and I would buy it again. It makes my biracial hair very soft. It doesn't define but it definitely softens. I apply it to towel dried hair and let it dry completely. Then I blow-dry or flat iron and it comes out great, full bodied and soft. I love it. Jut be careful not to use too much. The idea is to coat your hair lightly not to saturate it. I love the smell also. It is so refreshing.

on 11/8/2010 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love the scent and love how it instantly softens my otherwise thick coarse hair. Sadly one bottle doesn't last very long (I also have like 20 pounds of hair, so it could just be me). My hair naturally looks fried and damaged, even when I haven't been abusing it, and this product single-handedly rejuvenates my hair to looking healthy again. Love it and would absolutely recommend it.

on 7/19/2010 12:42:00 PM

I have been using this on and off for years. I have fine hair that is super dry and damaged. This is one fo the only products I have found that detangles my hair without weighing it down or making it feel greasy. The smell is really light and not overpowering. The bottle lasts a long time. I do not notice any smoothing effects (as the name implies). It just mainly allows me to get the tangles out of my hair and leaves it soft.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

this works. i have thick damaged hair and it makes it softer/easier to straighten.

Top Rated Rusk Products