Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

on 2/10/2014 1:54:00 AM

A classy asian fusion twist with this fragrance is genius. I love it for summer or even spring; more of a day wear though, still I myself wear this fragrance at night. I usually apply it on my wrist, near my ears, and yes even near my butt (you'll never know). Since I have a dry skin the chemistry in my body does not have an effect, this is not a perfume so it does not last within 6 hrs (without vigorous work of course). If you love a citrus finish with a green tea twist than this perfect for you for all seasons :).

Notes:
Top: Lemon
Middle: Jasmine
Base: Oakmoss

on 1/22/2014 1:59:00 PM

I have HORRIBLE allergies that have developed in the last 10 years to any sort of perfume. I've gone to natural scented body oils and powders. Hate it because I LOVED perfume and had a ton Green tea and ice tea were two of my favorites especially during the warmer months. I was cleaning out a drawer and found a new unopened bottle and was just so desperate to try again I opened it and applied a little. No headaches, ichy eyes or sneezing. I was so excited to have at least 1 scent I can still enjoy.

I love the light scent to this anyway but the fact that whatever the notes are make it ok for me to wear.

I don't know if the bottle style has changed I've had problems in the past with the sprayer breaking before I'm through the bottle. Either way oh yeah until my nose tell me otherwise I will buy this again and again!!!

on 1/22/2014 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I am not as enthusiastic as the previous reviewers when it comes to this fragrance but that is a matter of personal taste ofcourse. I like the smell of green tea but that doesn't mean I want to smell like it myself. Despite the fact that this is a light and fresh fragrance the obvious tea scent is just too overpowering for me.

on 1/22/2014 11:02:00 AM

Love this scent! It's been one of my mainstays for many, many years and I always have a bottle on hand. It's light, crisp, and citrusy and is a good everyday fragrance. It's especially nice in the summer but I wear it year round. I have some of the other Green Tea varieties and love them as well.

on 1/22/2014 10:56:00 AM

Perfect for everyday.

I can wear this and feel refreshed and know that I'm not overpowering anyone with a strong scented perfume. My only issue is that it doesn't last all day.

It's cheap and non-evasive

on 1/7/2014 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great everyday scent - cheap, light, fresh, not going to offend anybody wherever you go. It does fade pretty quickly, but since my day-to-day includes cuddling with small children, I don't want a thick overwhelming cloud of scent to overpower little noses anyway. I just want to smell nice, clean and soothing, and this does that perfectly.

on 12/27/2013 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea better than Bvlgari's Green Tea because it smells cleaner, fresher and sweeter.It isn't too sweet though. Maybe this perfume smells more uplifting because of the mint and maybe it smells cleaner because it is a little soapy. Bvlgari smells more serious to me and more formal. Reminds me of the smell of leather. Bvlgari is more powdery and bitter. Both are pretty, but I like fresh and bright perfumes so that is why I prefer Elizabeth Arden's perfume. It's also wonderful how affordable it is.

on 12/3/2013 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent!!! It relaxes me so I spray it on at bedtime and use it as my daily cologne. I've been using it for 12years already! However, it doesn't stay long and diffuses before you know it. But I love the scent! :)

on 11/9/2013 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This has been my daily scent for as long as I can remember so fresh and I still get people asking me what fragrance I am wearing

on 8/26/2013 8:07:00 AM

Headache in a bottle. Shame.

Popular Fragrances