October 23, 2014 | 1844 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by judysmath

Love this scent! It's been one of my mainstays for many, many years and I always have a bottle on hand. It's light, crisp, and citrusy and is a good everyday fragrance. It's especially nice in the summer but I wear it year round. I have some of the other Green Tea varieties and love them as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by naj123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Perfect for everyday.

I can wear this and feel refreshed and know that I'm not overpowering anyone with a strong scented perfume. My only issue is that it doesn't last all day.

It's cheap and non-evasive

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by jessstad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great everyday scent - cheap, light, fresh, not going to offend anybody wherever you go. It does fade pretty quickly, but since my day-to-day includes cuddling with small children, I don't want a thick overwhelming cloud of scent to overpower little noses anyway. I just want to smell nice, clean and soothing, and this does that perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by xjiyoungg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea better than Bvlgari's Green Tea because it smells cleaner, fresher and sweeter.It isn't too sweet though. Maybe this perfume smells more uplifting because of the mint and maybe it smells cleaner because it is a little soapy. Bvlgari smells more serious to me and more formal. Reminds me of the smell of leather. Bvlgari is more powdery and bitter. Both are pretty, but I like fresh and bright perfumes so that is why I prefer Elizabeth Arden's perfume. It's also wonderful how affordable it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

I love this scent!!! It relaxes me so I spray it on at bedtime and use it as my daily cologne. I've been using it for 12years already! However, it doesn't stay long and diffuses before you know it. But I love the scent! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Zelma32

This has been my daily scent for as long as I can remember so fresh and I still get people asking me what fragrance I am wearing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought Tabu was my signature scent before I was tempted by this fresh green fragrance. A nice light scent for days when I want something more uplifiting. I guess I'll have to make room for two signature scents; Tabu for my heavier more dramatic scent and this for my lighter, quieter scent.

This doesn't last super long, but I don't mind reapplying it as it's not too expensive. I bought a gift set from the Elizabeth Arden's counter at Macy's for $42 bucks, which contains a large spritzer bottle, a tiny travel bottle, a shower gel and a lotion. Not bad for a designer scent!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by shirininx

Headache in a bottle. Shame.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I love the cleanliness of this fragrance. I used to work in the cosmetics department of a big department store and loved this from the first day it was introduced. Just a small spritz of this takes me back to days where things were less complicated and a lot more joyful! This is fresh and clean smelling, inoffensive, and it doesn't seem to me to be dated at all. I have a feeling I will keep coming back to this fragrance for years when I want something refreshing and light.

From the Elizabeth Arden website: Top Notes: Caraway, Fruity Rhubarb, Lemon, Orange Zest and Bergamot Middle Notes: Cool Minty Peppermint, Green Tea, Sweet Jasmine, Spicy Carnation, Fresh Fennel and Crisp Celery Spice Base Notes: Oakmoss, Musk and Amber.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this fragrance. It is a sharp yet still light and fresh everyday fragrance. Has some lemony notes. Good for spring or summer time. It doesn't last that long on skin but that's okay, the price is pretty reasonable especially if you get it someplace like TJ Maxx. The one I really love, though, is the green tea honeysuckle by EA.