April 21, 2014 | 1473 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Zelma32

This has been my daily scent for as long as I can remember so fresh and I still get people asking me what fragrance I am wearing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought Tabu was my signature scent before I was tempted by this fresh green fragrance. A nice light scent for days when I want something more uplifiting. I guess I'll have to make room for two signature scents; Tabu for my heavier more dramatic scent and this for my lighter, quieter scent.

This doesn't last super long, but I don't mind reapplying it as it's not too expensive. I bought a gift set from the Elizabeth Arden's counter at Macy's for $42 bucks, which contains a large spritzer bottle, a tiny travel bottle, a shower gel and a lotion. Not bad for a designer scent!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by shirininx

Headache in a bottle. Shame.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I love the cleanliness of this fragrance. I used to work in the cosmetics department of a big department store and loved this from the first day it was introduced. Just a small spritz of this takes me back to days where things were less complicated and a lot more joyful! This is fresh and clean smelling, inoffensive, and it doesn't seem to me to be dated at all. I have a feeling I will keep coming back to this fragrance for years when I want something refreshing and light.

From the Elizabeth Arden website: Top Notes: Caraway, Fruity Rhubarb, Lemon, Orange Zest and Bergamot Middle Notes: Cool Minty Peppermint, Green Tea, Sweet Jasmine, Spicy Carnation, Fresh Fennel and Crisp Celery Spice Base Notes: Oakmoss, Musk and Amber.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this fragrance. It is a sharp yet still light and fresh everyday fragrance. Has some lemony notes. Good for spring or summer time. It doesn't last that long on skin but that's okay, the price is pretty reasonable especially if you get it someplace like TJ Maxx. The one I really love, though, is the green tea honeysuckle by EA.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by linachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a great barely there, clean and fresh perfume. When I'm going to an exam, grocery shopping or just getting a coffee during the day this is my choice of perfume. It's a great scent for hot summer days, it is very refreshing. It does not last long, but it is also very cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is OK! I prefer L'occitane.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I keep a bottle of this in the fridge for really hot days. It is a refreshing, uncomplicated burst of freshness.
I looked and other scents to serve this purpose but they were all seemed a citrus-y/sweet/astringent or frankly to trad perfume-y.
This is not a sexy scent, or sophisticated scent but it is the best pick-me-up on sticky days!
There is one major flaw in that there is little lasting ability, it is gone within an hour. Considering how inexpensive this scent is it is not a big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by elin22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this scent and it's a good one to use during summer. It is clean and fresh and refreshing. However, the scent doesn't seem to linger long.

Also, I've had this bottle for more than five years and it still smells fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by letsgobananas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My dad bought this for me at the duty free shop couple months back and it was really cheap. The smell is pleasant and not overpowering so I wear this quite often. The packaging is not as fanciful as other fragrances but it's really convenient to carry about. Great product overall, though.