Tweezerman Metal Eye Lash Comb

4.7

on 12/1/2013 3:15:00 PM

Asian straight lashes. not sparse, but not the fullest either.
According to me, it's a must! Definitely worth to buy. I just go through my lashes with it after applying a coat of mascara, and voila, it removes the clumps and really gives my lashes a more natural look
Only con : cleaning can be a hassle, i leave the metal comb out before folding it because i dont want the bacteria grow in the "folder"......so it stays out like that until i find the time to clean the teeth up

on 10/16/2013 12:46:00 PM

I will not go without this comb period! One of the best I have ever used. It's so easy and makes my lashes look nice and clump free. This is a gem of a tool:) So Recommended!

on 8/6/2013 7:20:00 AM

Great eyelash comb!
A necessity for mascara.

on 6/6/2013 5:36:00 PM

oh my god I love this thing. It's insane just how well it works on combing through and separating my lashes. I'm floored. Cleaning is a bit of a pain though, because running it under hot water to get the mascara doesn't always get it all off, so I just soak the teeth in hydrogen peroxide and water for a bit. COMPLETELY WORTH IT THOUGH FOR HOW WELL IT WORKS.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is a must have beauty tool. If you want clump free, defined lashes, you must get this. It separates lashes like no other, and makes your mascara look great, removing any possible clumps. The best way to use it is from the top of your lashes, while your mascara is still wet, with the teeth facing down so you don't poke yourself in the eye. Start from the root of your lashes, with the comb facing down, and comb out. It is very sharp, so please be slow and careful when you use it to comb out your lashes. Cleaning the comb is easy, soak a cotton pad with alcohol and wipe it clean a few times. Try not to let too much mascara build up so it's easier to clean. I prefer to wipe it down every 2/3 days, the cleaner the comb is the better it works at separating your lashes and removing clumps.

I'd rather have tangled lashes than potentially blind myself or cut my eyeball- a risk with each use. Big fat NOPE. Those spikes are sharp enough to go easily through cloth. I'd rather have tangled lashes than have to wear an eyepatch after lacerating my cornea.

on 4/27/2013 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Works very well to keep eyelashes clump free and helps them look longer. Better than plastic lash combs because I can wash it without fear of breaking it. I wipe it down with a kleenex after every few uses (I use it daily). And once a month I clean it with eye makeup remover and then wash with Dove bar soap and water.

on 4/21/2013 9:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This should be one of a girls' bestfriend. I saw it in a beauty store and without any doubts or 2nd thoughts on the price, i just got em and in love already. I saw the review from wayne goss and ive always been looking for this sort of comb. Not the same as his (obviously) but still great. Now i will never have to worry about clumping and i can get any type of mascaras.
Also what i saw is that this somewhat curla/voluminize my lash after its coated.
Definitely repurchase :D

This is a must have item if you wear any type of mascara! It de clumps lashes super quickly and leaves them clean looking (not gunky). In combination with my "They're Real" mascara, I get asked all the time if I'm wearing falsies!

on 2/19/2013 10:08:00 PM

Great lash comb, extremely well made. If I lost this one I would definitely repurchase.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools