September 18, 2014 | 940 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I really like this eye makeup remover! It removes my waterproof eyeliner and regular mascara well! It could do it a little faster but I still love it and would repurchase it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover is gentle, as a contact wearer I appreciate that. It removes most of my eye makeup. I don't have oily lids, so I don't typically buy waterproof eye makeup. The only thing I have trouble removing with this product is the Urban Decay 24/7 liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Jazziola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eye makeup remover! I've tried several brands but always go back to rimmel! My eyes are real sensitive & it doesn't cause me a reaction :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by StargazerLilly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Basically this stuff is magic water. Makeup removing water. Feels just like water, no scent, I get a lot of it in my eyes and it's just like water. And I wear contacts. Removes all traces of makeup - ALL traces. I don't wear waterproof stuff though so.....yeah.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by hannah83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The skin around my eye area is pretty sensitive and I wear contacts and whatever brand I've tried somehow made my eye area burn and as a result, makes my eyes water. I've used many different brands of makeup remover over the years - from drugstore ones to high-end brands, both oil and oil-free types - and some even claim to be for sensitive skin but they still burned me and stung pretty bad. At one time, I gave up on make up removers that I didn't use any and just remove my eye makeup using my regular cleanser. That is, until I discovered this remover from Rimmel on one of my many trips to Target! It's really gentle on the skin (like its name suggests) and for the first time, I found a remover that doesn't burn my sensitive eye area!! I wear a lot of waterproof eyeliner and mascara and this remover removes them really easily and effectively! The price is also very inexpensive and I'm actually now on my fourth bottle. I wish I'd found this earlier but better late than never, I guess :) All in all, it's a total win for me and yes, I'd continue to repurchase as long as they're being produced and yes, I'd recommend this!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Rabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately it just doesn't do this job. I wear waterproof mascara (Lancome, L'Oreal, Maybelline), and this remover doesn't remove my mascara that well. I like that this remover is not greasy or oily, and the price is good, but the smell is a little weird in my opinion. Bottom line, I won't buy it again, because it just doesn't remove my waterproof mascara. Would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by alisat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through thee bottles of this eye makeup remover. I love this stuff! Compared to the eye makeup removers that I've used in the past which was the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover and the Avon eye makeup remover lotion I prefer the Rimmel one, The Neutrogena one was kind of too oily for my skin and the Avon felt too thick and greasy. Plus, compared to the Neutrogena one, it's cheaper too. With this Rimmel one it was inexpensive and it even removes my waterproof mascara which is definitely a plus. It is very gentle and does not irritate my eyes and it's not greasy/oily. Overall, it's a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by tbabi

2nd bottle I've purchased and I really like how gentle it is. I usually get rashes from makeup removers but this one I haven't reacted to. Love that it's not oily and I don't have to work to remove my eye makeup. I simply hold a cotton pad to the eye area and with one swipe it's removed along with stubborn mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by NAK3Dpalette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Waterproof mascara is an absolute pain to remove, but not with this makeup remover! It is very gentle on my eyes, and almost all of my makeup is gone with one swipe. It also doesn't feel greasy at all, and doesn't sting my eyes or make them red. I have already gone through several bottles of this stuff, and I will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used this eye makeup remover on and off for years. I used to be very happy with it, in spite of needing to use another product first to loosen waterproof mascara and heavy eye makeup. Lately I'm feeling that Rimmel is too harsh for me and is irritating my eyes, especially when I use it for several days in a row. I'm careful to rinse well and follow with a calming eye cream. I discovered Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover and really prefer it to the Rimmel now. Sometimes I still take a dab of Rimmel on a cotton round to get rid of any residue that the Neutrogena leaves. One job Rimmel does well is removing long wearing lip products. I wouldn't be in a big rush to repurchase but if there's a good sale I might pick up another bottle for this purpose.