August 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Eyeliner - Agnes B. - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2004 9:23:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Easier to control than most liquid eyeliners, but you still need a steady hand to apply a uniform line. Start out with the shade "Praline" if you're a novice...it's a slightly shimmery ash brown color and doesn't deposit so much pigment to be noticable in case of mistakes. Staying power is excellent with this product. Once set, it does indeed stay in place until washed off at the end of the day. Personally, I don't think I'll be repurchasing because I still like the ease of using regular eyeliners...I also prefer to smudge, which you can't really do too well with liquid eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2004 4:41:00 PM More reviews by doggerel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a *great* eyeliner. I used to use Clinique cake eyeliner, which you have to put on with a brush and water. This is much easier. All my makeup has to last all day with no touchups, and this eyeliner stays on until you take it off.This is also the only eyeliner I've ever used that I can draw a perfect line with every time. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2004 1:54:00 AM More reviews by bluelena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish I could use this! I gave it a high rating because it is the longest-lasting, easiest to apply liquid eyeliner I have ever come across! That being said, I don't really have sensitive eyes even though I wear contacts. THis stuff is fine on me all day long. I remove every smidge at night and wake up the next morning with puffy, swollen lids and bloodshot, stinging eyes. I have two, Brown and Black, and I was hoping maybe it was the black, since that is the first one I used. But the brown does me the same way. There's something in there my eyes don't like at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2004 8:15:00 PM More reviews by alizzabeth

This is the best liquid eyeliner, ever! It stays on all day and very easy to apply. I use Slv Spark Blk which has a dark green tint. Item # 312702

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2004 4:57:00 PM More reviews by thanhthanh19

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Sparkling Mauve, Sparkling Black and Praline. And I like them all. I am not good as describing color. I use Praline to get a neutral look. The color is like metallic light brown. Sparkling Black is a nice color comparing to plain Black. SB is a lighter shade of black with sparkling metal which suits me better as it does not make my eyes smaller. Sparkling Mauve when applies seem to be more watery then the other two colors. It's not as thick. At first it goes on as almost clear, but quickly turn into its color. The eyeliner also appears thinner than the other two. The color is light, sparkling and pinkish/purplish. It's like the color that little girl would love to have on their stationary, toys, and etc. I don't think Mauve is a good color description for this. To me, Mauve is like a plum color. I use SM to creat a cute look.

This liquid eyeliner is very easy to use, especially for a beginner like me. It's much better than the L'Oreal Liner Intense. It has a cone felt tip. The tip becomes thinner toward the point of the tip. So it's easy to control the thickness or thinness of your eyeliner. And yes, like others have mentioned, it lasts all day. It comes in a nice silver container. For its price and quality, this is a great value especially with ccb on-going promotional offer. Even if I have to pay full price for it, i think it's still worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2004 12:16:00 AM More reviews by FluffyPinkGurl

Fantastic Product!! Goes on easy, lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2004 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Annieb77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fab product. the only liner that I can draw a straight line with, the only downside is that it is not very obtainable in the U.K and you have to order on line bringing the total cost of the product up once you have paid for postage. Cute tube, would buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2004 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Jfbrazil

This is the first liquid eyeliner I have ever tried, and I am pleasantly surprised that I like it! I thought I was going to have trouble mastering this because I have never used a liquid, but it honestly is almost fool proof! I only bought one color, and I am ready to get a couple more!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Serena94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you like liquid eyeliner, this is a terrific product with a very fine point and extremely long-wearing color. Of course, applying liquid eyeliner is a bit tricky, and it takes some getting used to. Make sure to store the pen correctly (ink on bottom) so that the color does not run up into the liner brush during storage. I have this in shimmering plum/prune, which is a very lovely dark purple.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 5:33:00 PM More reviews by prophette

Well, I just discovered that I do not like liquid eyeliner. In high school, the only makeup I ever wore was eyeliner (self-conscious about my beady little eyes, I guess) and I always bought traditional pencil eyeliner. Now that technology has zoomed ahead, there are so many kinds of eyeliner formulations and I'm a technogeek, so technology is a great way to get my attention. I had stopped wearing eyeliner after high school after discovering that I preferred the look of mascara, but I decided to order this eyeliner to try it out, thinking I'd use it for special occasions. Now, I will say that it would probably be great for evenings or dressy occasions as the color I got has a wonderful shimmer ("Silver Sparkling Black"), but I don't like the look of it. Smudging a bit with a q-tip helps, but it still looks more articifical than pencil eyeliner. I don't know, maybe I just need more practice. I will keep this and try it again when I have a special event, but I won't buy it again.