August 23, 2014 | 920 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Mascara Spoolie Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

As others have said, it's pretty hard to mess up a spoolie, but I am impressed with the sturdiness of SK's. I have already purchased two, and at under $2 a pop, it's a steal for an essential item.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by subtlelikeatank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

As others have said, a spoolie is a spoolie. I got it because it matched the rest of my SK brushes and now I have the complete set. It does its job well and works great on eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by jillian980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is what it is...I think it would be hard to mess up a plain spoolie. I use mine to separate my lashes and it works great for that, although getting the mascara off the bristles can be a pain. I just clean it with a baby wipe, though, takes it right off. It's a good product, only starting to bend after a year of use. I'm sure I'll repurchase eventually, although I just picked up an ELF spoolie so I hope I won't need to anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Priestess05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this spoolie, perfect for grooming brows, and combing through lashes after applying mascara to get rid of clumps. Can't beat the price, a steal at $1.99!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by kimberpoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

did not care for this, although it has such high ratings I had to try it. I do not use on my eyebrows, I use it to de-clump my lashes after applying mascara. does not work. also, about two seconds after I took this out of the package, the handle came off the metal top part. I had to stick them back together. not an expensive product, but still! If you want to de-clump lashes I would suggest getting an eyebrow brush (with bristles, not plastic or metal and not spoolie shaped). those work much better and are much softer. going to return this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 8:21:00 AM More reviews by LilMsJksn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ladies ladies ladies. Great tool but don't buy it. Go to your local department store and pick up some extra free spoolies where they have the mascara samples. Lancome's is great. I know it's only $2 for Sonia Kashuk's but why bother when you can get a bunch for free and keep them everywhere for easy access.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2005 1:08:00 AM More reviews by BlueRed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great!! Wish I had this long ago. Great tool for eliminating post-application clumping. Thank you, MUAers, for pointing me in the direction of this simple, impressive tool.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2004 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Jocelyn88

Cost me $2 (If that much!) and I use it to "brush" my eyelashes with prior to applying mascara (then I use the SK metal lash after the first coat of mascara) ... It preps the lashes nicely to be curled ... Seperates them so mascara goes on each lash evenly and no clumps!! That is all I ask for a mascara spoilie thing to do & it does it! For $2 each I am going to go and stock up on them "just to have" in case one breaks or I lose one! :o)

UPDATE: 3/27/04 ... Watch out ladies! They do break, BUT I learned that they are definitely made of wood. :o) Going to buy some more tomorrow! These are great to have on hand!! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2004 12:15:00 PM More reviews by killjoy14

This is wonderful for the price. The only problem I have had is that the handle fell off. All I need is some super glue though and it'll be just like new.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2004 8:53:00 PM More reviews by C8LIN

I love this thing! At first, I didn't know there was such a thing. I used to just use a toothbrush. (This works WAAAAAAAAY better. It even works on brows.) This is great for cleaning up mascara that clumps my lashes all together, while giving definition to each lash and eventually separating them evenly. One of my "TOP 10 THINGS TO STUFF IN A MAKEUP BAG."