July 23, 2014 | 2003 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by MissGloomy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I love this product! I bought it on recommendation after Avon changed their creaseless cream eye-shadow formula. I have it in Purple Snap (deep violet) and Top Brass (intense warm bronze). Both shades are super pigmented and have a nice creamy texture. I've worn them both with and without primer - over primer they did last longer, but they didn't crease either way. While a little bit pricey for me (approx $20 a pot), I will re-purchase if I cannot find a less expensive substitute.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing. I have this in Birthday Suit (my fav), Skinny Jeans, and Silver Spoon. I have been wearing Birthday Suit every day for the past 2 weeks. I apply with my fingers and usually do 2 thin layers. This lasts my entire work day with no touch ups (around 13 hours). I've had one for over a year and it has not dried out. My HG cream eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 4:17:00 AM More reviews by britishmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have one in the shade Ice Shot which is a Sephora exclusive. The formula is amazing. Doesn't crease at all. The shadow in Ice Shot is a perfect base! I don't know why I was so drawn to the shimmery white, but I was and I love it. It makes every eyeshadow I wear overtop of it, pop. They last all day and go on super smooth. Must buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have 4 of these wonderful shadows (RSVP, Birthday Suit, Busy Signal and Skinny Jeans, which was my first purchase and which "sold" me on these shadows) and I love every one of them. While they haven't totally replaced MAC Paint Pots, they're right up there with them, tied for first place. These cream shadows apply smoothly and blend beautifully. And while they are somewhat sheer (which is actually a good thing with something this glittery), they can be built up for more colour intensity. And they do live up to their "creaseless" name, provided you follow the directions and apply a thin layer first, let it set for 30 seconds or so and THEN apply more for more intensity. When I'm in a rush or going out for a casual type get-together, I love applying a sheer swipe of RSVP with a bit of dark liner....I find it gives such a "me but better" look to my whole eye area. I find these shadows smoother and creamier to apply than my Paint Pots, which is one reason I like them so much. Also, there seems to be a greater variety of shades to choose from when compared to MAC's permanent Paint Pots (not counting all their LE releases here). I only wish they had some matte shades - something along the lines of MAC's Painterly.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by beckelm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got these after falling head over heals for cream shadow from bobbi brown. i wanted something with a little more pigment and these have that for sure. what they don't have is an easy to use glide formula. i think they're pretty difficult to work with and distribute pretty unevenly. i've used them a few times and notice that the product is drying out a bit making it even more difficult.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by AlphabeticWar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in Sippin and Dippin, I thought it would be a nice under eye-shadow. I really really hate it. It creases and makes my eye shadow turn all weird. When I try it alone, I get a smeary heavily glitter-bombed mess.
I gave it two lippies, one for the packaging, and one for the smell of the product. I don't think anyone should own this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by luckybbag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging, so cute! The product is good but I like mac paintpots a little better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by rgngomez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two of these eye shadows, Birthday Suit which is a lovely nude all over lid color, and Top Brass which is a beautiful medium brass color. These eyeshadows are creamy and very forgiving. I used MUFE cream shadows before which are more difficult to work with and a tad too frosty for my taste, but the Benefit creaseless creams are gorgeous. They impart a soft shimmer glow from within look. I want these in every color. They're true to name in that they never crease and look fresh all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by VBgirl23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG status. I got a little sample about a year ago from sephora in RSVP and I have barely made a dent in it. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this. I have super oily skin/eyelids and even when using Urban Decap primer potions under nice eyeshadows they would still crease. This bad boy LASTS ALL DAY. I don't know how they do it but I will be buying more of these.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

RSVP is perfect everyday neutral color for eyelids. The creaseless creme shadow works well for under powder shadows to make it stay and not crease. I would say it lasts about 6 hours perfectly without any movement. But my eyelids get oily later on in the work day and it does crease my eyeliner. Going out at night using this shadow works and lasts great though!