BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 4/20/2013 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows are subtle, classy, glossy, emollient, make other shadows used with it look better, great blenders. I currently have 2 colors and will be getting others. A pleasure to use. Excellent for dry, mature skin.

on 4/8/2013 12:02:00 AM

I love these! These are even better than MAC Paint Pots, and that's saying something.

Price: $24 CAD
Colour
Skinny Love: dark green-tinged pewter with silver shimmer
Busy Signal: pearlescent dark warm brown
Texture: buttery
Pigmentation: full
Wear time: all day

Skinny Jeans is my all time face colour ever! The green/pewter tint makes my super dark brown eyes pop and it's simply gorgeous for everyone! I really recommend this colour as I have never seen anything quite like this baby.

on 4/4/2013 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love these eyeshadows. They are cream to powder eyeshadows, which means they go on as a cream and dry as a powder. Theyre all vibrant, and long-lasting and very easy to apply especially with your fingertips. Altough they can be pricey (around $20) I think its well worth to have a few of these in your collection.

on 2/24/2013 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have two colors (RSVP and Birthday Suit) that I love and have had fairly decent success with. I've found they do crease of my eye lids after about 8 hours BUT I have super oily eye lids and this could just be a personal issue! While the packaging is adorable, the product can be a real pain to get out! I personally don't like using this product with a brush so using my finger tips gets tougher and tougher as the product is used up. Again though, that's my personal issue. I do LOVE the shimmery colors of RSVP and Birthday Suit; super light and natural and easy! Just one swipe and I can feel a little more done up without doing eons of effort. I haven't been entirely pleased with the blendability of other (MAC) shadows on top of this. But it's great for a casual day for me or for when I'm in a hurry and need SOMETHING to help me look alive. Can't say enough good things about the two colors I have!

Personally, the Maybelline Tattoo Cream Shadow/Liner has taken over this products place in my heart -- simply due to price. $20 vs $6.99 (before coupons)... Lets be honest here!

on 2/3/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this product! I bought it on recommendation after Avon changed their creaseless cream eye-shadow formula. I have it in Purple Snap (deep violet) and Top Brass (intense warm bronze). Both shades are super pigmented and have a nice creamy texture. I've worn them both with and without primer - over primer they did last longer, but they didn't crease either way. While a little bit pricey for me (approx $20 a pot), I will re-purchase if I cannot find a less expensive substitute.

on 8/13/2012 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Amazing. I have this in Birthday Suit (my fav), Skinny Jeans, and Silver Spoon. I have been wearing Birthday Suit every day for the past 2 weeks. I apply with my fingers and usually do 2 thin layers. This lasts my entire work day with no touch ups (around 13 hours). I've had one for over a year and it has not dried out. My HG cream eyeshadow.

I have one in the shade Ice Shot which is a Sephora exclusive. The formula is amazing. Doesn't crease at all. The shadow in Ice Shot is a perfect base! I don't know why I was so drawn to the shimmery white, but I was and I love it. It makes every eyeshadow I wear overtop of it, pop. They last all day and go on super smooth. Must buy.

on 7/2/2012 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have 4 of these wonderful shadows (RSVP, Birthday Suit, Busy Signal and Skinny Jeans, which was my first purchase and which "sold" me on these shadows) and I love every one of them. While they haven't totally replaced MAC Paint Pots, they're right up there with them, tied for first place. These cream shadows apply smoothly and blend beautifully. And while they are somewhat sheer (which is actually a good thing with something this glittery), they can be built up for more colour intensity. And they do live up to their "creaseless" name, provided you follow the directions and apply a thin layer first, let it set for 30 seconds or so and THEN apply more for more intensity. When I'm in a rush or going out for a casual type get-together, I love applying a sheer swipe of RSVP with a bit of dark liner....I find it gives such a "me but better" look to my whole eye area. I find these shadows smoother and creamier to apply than my Paint Pots, which is one reason I like them so much. Also, there seems to be a greater variety of shades to choose from when compared to MAC's permanent Paint Pots (not counting all their LE releases here). I only wish they had some matte shades - something along the lines of MAC's Painterly.

on 6/29/2012 1:16:00 AM

I got these after falling head over heals for cream shadow from bobbi brown. i wanted something with a little more pigment and these have that for sure. what they don't have is an easy to use glide formula. i think they're pretty difficult to work with and distribute pretty unevenly. i've used them a few times and notice that the product is drying out a bit making it even more difficult.

on 5/20/2012 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this in Sippin and Dippin, I thought it would be a nice under eye-shadow. I really really hate it. It creases and makes my eye shadow turn all weird. When I try it alone, I get a smeary heavily glitter-bombed mess.
I gave it two lippies, one for the packaging, and one for the smell of the product. I don't think anyone should own this.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products